Latest activity

Join Discord
  • 1PKRyan
    1PKRyan reacted to Pusha's post in the thread How to make my own movie dvd with Haha Haha.
    IRL PVP is always great.
  • mir2pion
    mir2pion replied to the thread Mir 5 Trailer.
    That mir5 trailer doesn't show anything about the game itself, it might as well be a spruced up trailer for mir2 it it wasn't for the...
  • Pusha
    Pusha replied to the thread Mir 5 Trailer.
    Yeah very true, and the WeMix **** goes right over my head lol.
  • Pusha
    Pusha replied to the thread How to make my own movie dvd.
    IRL PVP is always great.
  • Whoops777
    Whoops777 replied to the thread How to make my own movie dvd.
    Kind of while am crossing over 2pac and snoops dogg full discovery 22gb Ive notice off the topic you can just put it on USB connect to...
  • Martyn
    Martyn reacted to SmavidDavid's post in the thread Mir 5 Trailer with Haha Haha.
    What IP though? Town/city names. story line? Could be any part of the Mir2 game.. do not forget WeMADE & Shanda up until 2023 were...
  • SmavidDavid
    SmavidDavid replied to the thread Mir 5 Trailer.
    What IP though? Town/city names. story line? Could be any part of the Mir2 game.. do not forget WeMADE & Shanda up until 2023 were...
  • Pusha
    Pusha replied to the thread How to make my own movie dvd.
    Back on topic did you get the DVD sorted?
  • Pusha
    Where did this disappear to lol remember seeing it ages ago.
  • Martyn
    Martyn replied to the thread Mir 5 Trailer.
    looks like their Ymir.
  • Pusha
    It does say it's based on the Legend Of Mir 2 IP? Would be nice but still doesn't change how ****ed up the P2W will be.
  • SmavidDavid
    SmavidDavid reacted to steve's post in the thread How to make my own movie dvd with Carrot Carrot.
    **** off. go wipe your bum with your hand and repress your women
  • NoLife999
    NoLife999 reacted to Pusha's post in the thread Mir 5 Trailer with Like Like.
    Can we add flying warrior jedis to the list of ****s now please?! Always make the trailers look great but we all know it will be a ****...
  • SmavidDavid
    SmavidDavid replied to the thread Mir 5 Trailer.
    I think at this point in time its safe to say this probably won't be like Legend of mir 2/3 and they're just using the name Mir for a...
    • 1711555569243.png
    • 1711555674894.png
  • steve
    steve replied to the thread How to make my own movie dvd.
    **** off. go wipe your bum with your hand and repress your women