Renegade [Heroes]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
You wonder why nobody play's your shitty server.

Thats your opinion, which tbh i dont give two flying ****s about.

If people want to be treat with respect then they can treat others with the same respect the expect to get back

/ReVulcan

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Just throwing this out there... Anyway this server has had a **** tonnes of negative feedback, yeah i can see where the players are coming from; and i can also see where Revulc's coming from too. This server does have potential mainly due to a pure active GM. I've helped him out personally where he failed in a few areas, but they've been improved.

Hopefully this server just needs a willing user count to make it a decent contender.

Cheers

Luke (taopower)

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Just throwing this out there... Anyway this server has had a **** tonnes of negative feedback, yeah i can see where the players are coming from; and i can also see where Revulc's coming from too. This server does have potential mainly due to a pure active GM. I've helped him out personally where he failed in a few areas, but they've been improved.

Hopefully this server just needs a willing user count to make it a decent contender.

Cheers

Luke (taopower)

Lukie baby :P

/ReVulcan

brcarter1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2013
Kent
I would happily try the server but it seems everytime i do.. alll i get is Data and wav folders, or it freezes my computer at 12% of extracting files :S

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
You of all people commenting about other peoples pictures Aaron? Seriously?

OBEY your thirst and drink some sprite pal, lips looking kinda dry there :)

Is resorting to posting private information about server owners (or anyone for that matter - seeing as Vulc retaliated) really something that seems appropriate to LOMCN users?

Meh I'm bailing out now. Hopefully maturity (or a LOMCN admin) will kick in.

---------- Post Merged at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Server seems to have 'soft-crashed'. Running but lag is incredibly bad/ unplayable.

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Is resorting to posting private information about server owners (or anyone for that matter - seeing as Vulc retaliated) really something that seems appropriate to LOMCN users?

Meh I'm bailing out now. Hopefully maturity (or a LOMCN admin) will kick in.

---------- Post Merged at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Server seems to have 'soft-crashed'. Running but lag is incredibly bad/ unplayable.

Yet it was okay for the server owner to put a picture up of the person in question and his girlfriend ( which has nothing to do with this arguement or mir in general ) and there was plenty more to pick from besides his girlfriend....

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Yet it was okay for the server owner to put a picture up of the person in question and his girlfriend ( which has nothing to do with this arguement or mir in general ) and there was plenty more to pick from besides his girlfriend....

Who said any of it was ok? Posting personal details or images of any other users without their consent is not ok and they have all received warnings. Let that be the end of it

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Who said any of it was ok? Posting personal details or images of any other users without their consent is not ok and they have all received warnings. Let that be the end of it

Was pointing out the server owner had various picture of stonecold on his own yet he choose to drag a woman who has nothing to do with Mir into it.

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013
PMSL Piff! that pic! and you was calling Karl skinny before LOL. You're a beta yourself haha with your weak ass jaw line. You look about 12 mate.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

I'll bold it and colour it in for you below:

"Is resorting to posting private information about server owners (or anyone for that matter - seeing as Vulc retaliated) really something that seems appropriate to LOMCN users? "

I clearly never said it was ok, nor has anyone that I can see.

---------- Post Merged at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:10 PM ----------

And thank you Tai. hate the server or not, there is no need for anyone to post personal details. Don't think anyone showered themselves in glory here.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
i admit what i did by putting its pic up, was abit childish and immature , and i got told off by some admin or other :P , but this escalated , just from me putting my thoughts on this badly run server , i still have the same feelings in regards to how bad this server is , and am still amused at how the gm reacts to negative comments about the badly run server hes running , by clearly telling everyone who complains " i dont give a ****" , this is clearly shown in his user count , his child like attitude towards negative comments , wont help his server in anyway .. and this may be his downfall ,( which i hope it is ) , perhaps he should accept constructive criticism ,and even after myself offered help towards this badly run server , he took that as criticism , and did his own thing , yes half the scripts don't work , there is very very little content , and i'm not the only one who's seen how bad it is ... hence why his user count is at the most 2 , and 3 when hes on , maybe its best bet is to close it and reopen it , when he knows how to do it properly !!

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013
i admit what i did by putting its pic up, was abit childish and immature , and i got told off by some admin or other :P , but this escalated , just from me putting my thoughts on this badly run server , i still have the same feelings in regards to how bad this server is , and am still amused at how the gm reacts to negative comments about the badly run server hes running , by clearly telling everyone who complains " i dont give a ****" , this is clearly shown in his user count , his child like attitude towards negative comments , wont help his server in anyway .. and this may be his downfall ,( which i hope it is ) , perhaps he should accept constructive criticism ,and even after myself offered help towards this badly run server , he took that as criticism , and did his own thing , yes half the scripts don't work , there is very very little content , and i'm not the only one who's seen how bad it is ... hence why his user count is at the most 2 , and 3 when hes on , maybe its best bet is to close it and reopen it , when he knows how to do it properly !!

You're like a broken record. We all know it's a pile of ****. Drop it, ghod!

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

Just to counter this -

The last 2 days the server has had rebirth caves added, and after teething issues they are working fully.
All NPC scripts that were broken appear fixed now.
Had some lag the last 2 days, which was very bad today - he rebooted, and did a 2x exp event for every user
The server count is actually more like 6-7 in people who play (unique) - Certainly nothing to shout about, but I am purely countering.

Is the sever great? It's certainly not Apoc, we all know that.
Is it good? I think so.
Is it enjoyable? From a solo perspective I think it has enough to grind out. Suits me anyway.

(On a very brief note to the personal side of that 'review' - your original post was quite toxic, which obviously enflamed a very easily riled up server owner. His reaction to you was perhaps OTT, but please, please do not paint your original comments as 'nothing but constructive'. You were pissed off, and your post showed it. He retaliated. You won't play anymore - please god let that be the end of it)

---------- Post Merged on 12-05-2015 at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 11-05-2015 at 06:49 PM ----------

Lag is unbearable this morning, and was pretty much all day yesterday. 10 seconds lag spikes pretty much every 30 seconds (and every respawn)

GM says that this is due to a BT service issue in his area, but not sure whats going on there.

Caused me to completely lag out at least once per hour, and always when i just used the exp buff (meaning you lose the 1hr 2x exp buff for another 24 hours). Much as I enjoy the server, it's getting a bit too much.

Hopefully sorted soon.

Last edited:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
The server appears to be having a few connection issues, I'm taking it down for an hour or so to see if it clears up but I'll put some x2 exp on afterwards to make up for the downtime

/ReVulcan

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
might be worth looking at contacting your ip provider to see about getting a static ip , but then again , if there is a certain amount of people on the net at the same time in the same area , it can make the net kind of sluggish , that could be a reason to ...

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village
such a melon

---------- Post Merged at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:12 PM ----------

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/would-you-bitches-stop-fighting.png&imgrefurl=http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/p/would-you-bitches-stop-fighting/&h=700&w=600&tbnid=5sIpTEjvctX0tM:&zoom=1&docid=K3MZVS4I6CT1CM&ei=nbBTVZiXFovA7Aaax4K4Dg&tbm=isch&ved=0CCAQMygAMAA