Renegade [Heroes]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Hi bud, ignore this **** please.

Usercount is currently 4 :/ but reaches 10+ at peak times

/ReVulcan

---------- Post Merged at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Just noticed ur from ireland... explains everything tbh

/ReVulcan

Have I said anything false about your server to date? If so please quote it and show me.

- First launch flopped due to 1 server consisting of 1 hours worth of content.
- Second launch was due April 10? Didn't launch until April 22.
- Servers entire content consists of nothing but 7-8 euro caves with drops changed, 3 "leveling" caves with 12k exp raking cats in WT KR & 3-4 "boss" rooms with EC, Khaz etc.

I could throw together a better server in a week. You've done nothing but change some euro drops & exp (which you still managed to get wrong) and add a GG shop with all special rings including x2 damage & x2 exp rings, which is the most well scripted NPC on the entire server oddly enough.

Enjoy your server fail goals of 2015.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Have I said anything false about your server to date? If so please quote it and show me.

- First launch flopped due to 1 server consisting of 1 hours worth of content.
- Second launch was due April 10? Didn't launch until April 22.
- Servers entire content consists of nothing but 7-8 euro caves with drops changed, 3 "leveling" caves with 12k exp raking cats in WT KR & 3-4 "boss" rooms with EC, Khaz etc.

I could throw together a better server in a week. You've done nothing but change some euro drops & exp (which you still managed to get wrong) and add a GG shop with all special rings including x2 damage & x2 exp rings, which is the most well scripted NPC on the entire server oddly enough.

Enjoy your server fail goals of 2015.

mhmm ur avatar is just a portrait of you too. Dick head. Thread closed

Visit the forum if you want more info

/ReVulcan

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
bml.gif

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
tbh its these ****s that give me the attitude

/ReVulcan

You asked for it. Nobody was on your back until you started slating another server whilst your server launch was a complete and utter failure. It was quite apparent that the slating was nothing but a pull for players for your own server though, which you denied originally and then later confirmed with this post. It only takes 1 skim through that thread to see how pathetic you are.

Anyway, don't you have 2 players to go look after on your server or have they quit already?

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004
tbh server is pretty good wond got a lot of potential it seem nowadays everyone ust wants everything on a plate u played it for 2days at the start its totally different now

Puddle ere if u didn't no u gay !!!

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
why is ur latest patch messed up ? on ur forums it says u will need it to see maps , i extract it and there are 2 one is data other is maps , i put maps in maps and data in data and still get a black map , ..............

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
did you install it correctly?
if so did you re-log or just expect it to change automatically?

Everyone that has downloaded it before hand managed to install it first go so i dont understand your problem here

/ReVulcan

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
i downloaded it b4 , i logged on , and the patch appears as a new folder , i opened the folder and there were 2 downloads in it , 1 is maps and other is data , i put the maps 1 in the maps folder and the data 1 in the data folder , and it comes up with a black maps , so i redownloaded it and put the maps in eimaps and i log on and i got a blue map floor and cant move , which one is it ?

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Put the maps into the normal maps folder and over write. same with the data. then reset your client and it should work.

We havent had any troubles with other players on this issue

(dont put the actual folders into the client folders, put the files inside them into the client) folders are just there so people know which folder to put files in

/ReVulcan

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
reset ur client ? never heard of that one b4 lol

i did what u asked b4 resetting ur client as you put it and still got a black screen :(

Last edited:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
reset ur client ? never heard of that one b4 lol

i did what u asked b4 resetting ur client as you put it and still got a black screen :(

"reset ur client" - Close the client down not just logging off :P

i dont understand whats happening bud. Everyone is running fine atm. ill re-upload a full client tonight after the patch to stop this happening to any
other players.

are you downloading the latest patch? 5th April?

/ReVulcan

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
ye and i done the resetting of the client and still getting the same lol , i will wait till tonight then after the patch to redownload it lol