Renegade [Heroes]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Sorry everyone server shutdown thismorning for some reason. im going to reset it once im in the house tonight.

sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

discussion on the issue is here: http://renegademir.boards.net/

/ReVulcan

---------- Post Merged at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Server is now online, NEW IP IS IN ORIGINAL POST and on the forums
Sorry for the downtime

/ReVulcan

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
servers not bad for your first try young man , but needs alot of work to make it up to scratch , i be bk when its better , im not gonna go into what it needs doing , but im sure you will eventually get round to it , and make it worth playing :) keep it up :)

simoniow

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 21, 2011
just downloaded the client, clicked on the exe and got spammed by a massive virus >.<

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
just downloaded the client, clicked on the exe and got spammed by a massive virus >.<

Can you please try and take a screen capture of this please as noone else has come across this while installing...

Have you allowed the .exe through your anti-virus? Mir clients are i believe classed as 'false positives'

/ReVulcan

baronowski

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2004
most anti viruses class the .EXE as a virus as it cant scan the files inside doesnt mean there is one

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
things get down slowly but hes getting there ....:)

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Re: Renegade - Opening Today!

Actually started playing this recently, and have stuck with it.

Despite my original fear that the GM's nature on these forums may make it terrible, it's actually good. And Vulcan is on frequently taking suggestions and chatting. Couldn't ask for more from him tbh.

If anyone was originally put off by this thread, I'd strongly advise giving it a go.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

Actually started playing this recently, and have stuck with it.

Despite my original fear that the GM's nature on these forums may make it terrible, it's actually good. And Vulcan is on frequently taking suggestions and chatting. Couldn't ask for more from him tbh.

If anyone was originally put off by this thread, I'd strongly advise giving it a go.

cheers for the review bud, glad you're enjoying the server :)

-----SERVER NEWS-----

A few patches are available on the forum for the following updates:

Item Patch - Added more items to the Wils as i was running out of items to use and i dont want to use the same items too often.

Magic patch - Changed a few magic wils around to give the server a more custom feel.

Map patch - Added new leveling caves as people said the old ones were too boring.

Rebirth patch - This is the most recent patch, ive added a whole range of new caves and items to add in future updates as players progress through the levels and rebirths. this patch contains a 5 floor cave for every rebirth, 50 new monster wils, 2 new NPC wils and the item wils containing the future rebirth items.

If you are currently playing the server id like to thank you for joining us and becoming a Renegade! Also, if you could leave a quick review/comment about what you like and dont like about the server that would be great.

Hope to see you ingame and of course, Happy Hunting!

/ReVulcan

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009

[SIZE=5 said:
-----SERVER NEWS-----[/SIZE]

A few patches are available on the forum for the following updates:

Item Patch - Added more items to the Wils as i was running out of items to use and i dont want to use the same items too often.

Magic patch - Changed a few magic wils around to give the server a more custom feel.

Map patch - Added new leveling caves as people said the old ones were too boring. NO U DIDN'T THE OLD ONES ARE THE SAME AS THE NEW ONES !!!!!

Rebirth patch - This is the most recent patch, ive added a whole range of new caves and items to add in future updates as players progress through the levels and rebirths. this patch contains a 5 floor cave for every rebirth, 50 new monster wils, 2 new NPC wils and the item wils containing the future rebirth items. STOP LYING , THERE IS NO 5 FLOOR CAVE FOR EVERY REBIRTH .. NO REBIRTH ITEMS , EVERY REBIRTH SHARES THE SAME REBIRTH CAVES , YOU ONLY HAVE 150 + 160+ 170 REBIRTH CAVES , AND YOU HAVE TO BE THEM LVLS TO GET IN THEM CAVES AND THEY ARE NO MORE THAN 2 FLOORS DEEP !!!

If you are currently playing the server id like to thank you for joining us and becoming a Renegade! Also, if you could leave a quick review/comment about what you like and dont like about the server that would be great.

Hope to see you ingame and of course, Happy Hunting!

/ReVulcan

TODAY THE GM DECIDES TO PROTECT SABUK WALL FROM HIS GM CHAR , CLAIMING THAT HE ONLY HAS BASIC STATS , YET I WAS REBIRTH 4 AT THE MAX LVL OF 180 WITH STATED KIT , AND I GET 1 HIT , and he claims he was on normal mode , and his reply to " why are you protecting sabuk wall off a gm char " is " couldnt just give it away wouldnt be fun " , on a 4 man server ,!!! , i kept giving him the benefit of the doubt ,. but when i start going on at him his next idea was to figure out how i got stated kit , i am 180 rebirth 4 , the server has been capped at 180 , there is no higher lvling caves , i have all the kit i wear from 1 cave , which is 180 kit , and the only place i cant hunt is bosslands killing 4 bosses that drop upto 50 mill each , then i go to a overpriced item upgrade !!! that dont work correctly , it stats up wrong on ur kit and it takes money also for not giving u stats , and yet the gm claims to have done all this work on server , with very very little to show for it , i hope this server gives up , its badly put together , the child like gm of 16 , thinks he knows it all , and thinks his server is great with 4 on , and him being 1 of them , half the time im the only one on server , and his idea of stating is ridiculous for a high rate mir , every 10 lvls up to 180 ur items (except armour and weap) go up minimum of 2 ac 2 amc and 1 mc if your lucky , at rb4 lvl 180 i have mc of 110-300 roughly , i cant solo bosses without my tao hero( who has a shinny and diva ) as i make no damage to it , and his idea is go hunt with someone lol , gm has no clue and no idea , and he wonders why people wont log on , its clear as to why people at the beginning of this post had complaints , as i can see it now , hes a smug little git , i hope he realises soon enough , why the server is the way it is and why its user count is the way it is , i just deleted it off my pc , as my patience has run out with him !!!

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

TODAY THE GM DECIDES TO PROTECT SABUK WALL FROM HIS GM CHAR , CLAIMING THAT HE ONLY HAS BASIC STATS , YET I WAS REBIRTH 4 AT THE MAX LVL OF 180 WITH STATED KIT , AND I GET 1 HIT , and he claims he was on normal mode , and his reply to " why are you protecting sabuk wall off a gm char " is " couldnt just give it away wouldnt be fun " , on a 4 man server ,!!! , i kept giving him the benefit of the doubt ,. but when i start going on at him his next idea was to figure out how i got stated kit , i am 180 rebirth 4 , the server has been capped at 180 , there is no higher lvling caves , i have all the kit i wear from 1 cave , which is 180 kit , and the only place i cant hunt is bosslands killing 4 bosses that drop upto 50 mill each , then i go to a overpriced item upgrade !!! that dont work correctly , it stats up wrong on ur kit and it takes money also for not giving u stats , and yet the gm claims to have done all this work on server , with very very little to show for it , i hope this server gives up , its badly put together , the child like gm of 16 , thinks he knows it all , and thinks his server is great with 4 on , and him being 1 of them , half the time im the only one on server , and his idea of stating is ridiculous for a high rate mir , every 10 lvls up to 180 ur items (except armour and weap) go up minimum of 2 ac 2 amc and 1 mc if your lucky , at rb4 lvl 180 i have mc of 110-300 roughly , i cant solo bosses without my tao hero( who has a shinny and diva ) as i make no damage to it , and his idea is go hunt with someone lol , gm has no clue and no idea , and he wonders why people wont log on , its clear as to why people at the beginning of this post had complaints , as i can see it now , hes a smug little git , i hope he realises soon enough , why the server is the way it is and why its user count is the way it is , i just deleted it off my pc , as my patience has run out with him !!!

Cool story

/ReVulcan

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009

Cool story

/ReVulcan

lmao @story , .... i might as well join the long list of people who have slated this server , yet i played it the longest and mines a story ?
good luck with ur badly put together server on the 1 pc in your house , yet when u log on from ur bedroom in mummy and daddys house , u dont know why the server lags ?? this is one of the worst servers i have ever played , yet i stayed on to see if it would change ,and it didnt more fool me .... im more amused now at the fact he slated a server with 10x more people on it than he ever had , and didnt get it right the first time AND STILL HAS NOT GOT IT RIGHT this time , and still has the attitude of my servers the best lmao , dont waste your time downloading this crap , as thats all it is CRAP !!!

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Lmao at cool story ,i dont need to say anything else your user count says it all ...

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales
unfortunatly stonecold is correct with lack of content and a few silly issue server needs help 1 gm working on it with some awsome ideas but finding it hard to implent them to keep up server count up

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
1920069_281128812056144_96858280_n.jpg

amusing thing is your immaturity as a child is clearly showing its true colours , and not once in my posts have u commented on how your gonna improve the things that are wrong on your dismal server , to attract new players , so i hope the best thing that can happen to your server is that the windows 95 pc its on , blows up or goes into complete meltdown or someone , fingers crossed , dos your server , or hacks it and tries to improve it , which wont take much tbh cos its quite bad as it is !!!

update : i just got a 48 hour ban for posting the truth about this server on lomcn , weird thing is i deleted the crap 30 mins ago ROFL !!!! yet even he said it was a cool story , what a nub!!!!

Last edited: