NoNamed MiR2 [Crystal] (HighRate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
gold has been removed from thunderbollocks

if you have any other people you think exploited this bug as opposed to reporting, please let me know in pm's.

i'll also be going through the logs tomorrow, as im not ruining my sunday evening any more so than it already has been

Looking into players gold atm, and no1 seems to have an over obscene amount of gold (in proportion to what they had yesterdat etc - no1 has been going mad, buying stuff from the GG shop with gold)

How are you checking this gold?

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
ive been trying out wizzy, i'd recommend having a cooldown on blink rather than a prohibitibe mana cost. it'll balance out pvp and leave it useable.
also i find firewall having a cooldown pretty silly as its a core wizzy spell and also easy to avoid

craig1992

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014
FW need to be reduce in time cz all you noobs in titan love to hide in ur FW :D

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
it doesnt prevent anyone from hiding behind the fw, it just makes playing with fw frustrating as hell

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Fire wall needs to be doing damage to warriors / taoist before any sort of timer taken off it, its completely useless at the moment for lvling / pking i had 2.8k mc max and my firewall was hitting mobs for 600 and missing players, are you kidding me ? Sort your server out, i've made a warrior in the mean time level 77 30,000 hp ? Sort your ****ing server out lol no wonder i've never killed a warrior, thats 4 met strikes landing on a 77 warrior head without dashing out of it to kill him your server balance is beyond ****, yet a warrior can 9k flame sword through my shield leaving me with 1k ( any hit leaves me dead )

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
firewall damage is good it just makes no sense to have a cooldown on it

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Fire wall needs to be doing damage to warriors / taoist before any sort of timer taken off it, its completely useless at the moment for lvling / pking i had 2.8k mc max and my firewall was hitting mobs for 600 and missing players, are you kidding me ? Sort your server out, i've made a warrior in the mean time level 77 30,000 hp ? Sort your ****ing server out lol no wonder i've never killed a warrior, thats 4 met strikes landing on a 77 warrior head without dashing out of it to kill him your server balance is beyond ****, yet a warrior can 9k flame sword through my shield leaving me with 1k ( any hit leaves me dead )
That why we take long time on testing our files and testing more than once to be sure everything is good you cant run server and fix everything when its online cuz you cant waste ppl time and ppl they wont see any bugs and dont blame ppl why they use expolit if u not try fix everything before

Sent from my HUAWEI RIO-L01using Tapatalk

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
yes it crashed last night and has been offline since

Last edited:

nightwish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2005
is there a new ip ? all i get is attempting to connect 123 or did you mean offline

Last edited:

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
unfortunetly this server crashes pretty often and when the gm ain't around to put it back. he's likely putting it back on soon as usual

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
crashed at 2.51am

Do you have a modified source code? It would be nice to know what crashes you are getting so we can try to prevent/ fix them in the main source.

Feel free to post them in Crystal bug section or PM me the log.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Do you have a modified source code? It would be nice to know what crashes you are getting so we can try to prevent/ fix them in the main source.

Feel free to post them in Crystal bug section or PM me the log.

pm'd u .

adjusted wizard meteor/flamefield

Status
Not open for further replies.