NoNamed MiR2 [Crystal] (HighRate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House

fw has a cooldown, blink isn't useable with its current mp cost. is that vanilla on crystal files? and the adjustments?
after threatening to ban me for calling out on an exploiter just because you didn't want to deal with it at this point i'm sure you just ****ing around with me. if all feedbacks welcome like this i'm just giving up on wanting to help

also i forgot to point out that melee attacks also apply poison and freezing which like aspeed are pretty much free stats with major effects

your whining on this page has to stop, you consistantly moan about silly things, you have played one character, and you understand nothing if im honest.
thunderbollocks didnt exploit, he bought a drop pot from game shop with in game gold (40mill if im not mistaken) and used it on bosses, noticed there was an issue with drops once he went to regular mobs and they started dropping massive amounts of pots, he reported it to the GM in more than one way, with the pot being active he carried on playing, taking more screenshots, and posting them to the forum, im sticking up for him here because he has been wrongly accused of being a cheat/exploiter. okay his gold and earnings from the pot should of been taken away, but not an entire character he leveled up, and it shouldnt of been globally shouted to the game forever tarnishing his name as a cheater, when he is the ONE out of the MANY in titans guild(your guild come to think of it how strange) that i presume have used this exploit.

as for thunders gear being too good to be true, its what you get from playing non stop for a week basically, its not hard lets face it, with crafting materials and gold easy to come by, offensive stars, cruxes, crafted rings, thats basically what he has? and its p*ss easy to obtain.

i do not diss your gear because its likely it legit, but you have to look at certain things. Thunder leveled from 110-120 in a good amount of time on exp scrolls he crafted. its believeable as he was first to do it. no one else did it for a few days after him, and then out of nowhere a few people in titans guild get from like level 95 to 120 in the same day. hmmm something fishy there.

with regards to balancing, wizzes FireWall DOES NOT NEED A COOLDOWN, it never has had a huge cool down on any mir server or any euro mir because it can be balanced well without one, it just needs a little more damage, it shouldnt be the thing that kills people, but it should stop people getting close to you easily.

Taos are over powered because of there poison stutters and high sfb damage,
warrs are over powered because of there tdb,fs,chm damage, which in all fairness, chm damage needs reducing, quite a bit, id say about x0.5 and this is coming from someone who mained a warrior, it pains me to hurt my first char on here but they started off weak, and now they own the server.
sins, should be good pvpers, with them being 10-20 levels lower than the highest and being able to do the damage still, due to the slowest leveling of the lot.
moonlight needs fixing, and wheres the rest of sins spells?

and yes freezing and poi do apply to melee, which they always have done, but when do you ever see a pvp where someone melees freezing or poison onto someone? never, and thats with these 'free stats' hence why the orbs are rare, cause a few extra and you increase your chance.

ALSO

GM, there needs to be some form of communication like a forum page where people can post threads regarding bugs, and you reply individually, as apposed to people moaning on this one thread, it being hard to keep up with moans/bug reports, and then maybe things can actually get sorted.

if you need help with anything, drop one of us a pm. just make sure no one codes in a gold making bug again and messes up the server.

cya in game guys

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
lmfao @ Wizards now, Met Strike hits more than its suppose too, 1 met, and your instantly dead.

Was fun while it lasted, GameMaster hasnt a clue lol.

You don't have a clue about what you're saying m8...just quit playing and enjoy life.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
told GM that there is an issue with exp in game and i was told im being rediculous, so with regards to inplm leveling 3 times in the space of an hour, i salute to him he did it legitly as a warrior the fastest leveling character in game that does the most damage and takes the least damage......

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
i cant connect to the server nor can my brother is there anything wrong with login or is it my end

kentosu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2011
server crush... just started playing.. about 30 mins and its down... _)_ gio

craig1992

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014
i see u titan guild all still moaing about me <3 much love to you haters
also thankyou all people that are sticking up for me :)

the thing is people dont understand i reported it well b4 these screenshots also krin drop files got removed cz it was a boss that drop a big loot and also gm shut the server down 3 times cz i reported big loot drops and also he removed boss land mobs becuase i reported the drop bug so u fking idiot dont no **** and also i empty my bag to gm so u all need to get ur fact ****ing right for a start idiots

Last edited:

Madlax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2011
i see u titan guild all still moaing about me <3 much love to you haters
also thankyou all people that are sticking up for me :)

the thing is people dont understand i reported it well b4 these screenshots also krin drop files got removed cz it was a boss that drop a big loot and also gm shut the server down 3 times cz i reported big loot drops and also he removed boss land mobs becuase i reported the drop bug so u fking idiot dont no **** and also i empty my bag to gm so u all need to get ur fact ****ing right for a start idiots

stop crying please :P

craig1992

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014
and inplm gain a **** load of orbs from this in ghoul cave so maybe he should be deald with ?

---------- Post Merged at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:54 PM ----------

crash after crash u mean ?

aslso as u can see in second screen mrgoodnight i think and madlax gain gold from money sharps so they should be dealed with ?

Last edited:

Madlax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2011
and inplm gain a **** load of orbs from this in ghoul cave so maybe he should be deald with ?

---------- Post Merged at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:54 PM ----------

crash after crash u mean ?

aslso as u can see in second screen mrgoodnight i think and madlax gain gold from money sharps so they should be dealed with ?

haha ur a just a no principle big liar, shame on u

benwatson12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2014
new to server and its always down ! aint a good start man sort it ffs only just made my chara then got D/C !

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
your whining on this page has to stop, you consistantly moan about silly things, you have played one character, and you understand nothing if im honest.
i said i played 2 characters and they're both ilvl, learn to speak english as you show to fail throughtout your whole biased post.

im sticking up for him here because he has been wrongly accused of being a cheat/exploiter.
your nose is brown.

i do not diss your gear because its likely it legit, but you have to look at certain things. Thunder leveled from 110-120 in a good amount of time on exp scrolls he crafted. its believeable as he was first to do it. no one else did it for a few days after him, and then out of nowhere a few people in titans guild get from like level 95 to 120 in the same day. hmmm something fishy there.
i started playing friday night, in fact i play nights mostly and server's been down 2 of those nights in the short time spawn, i still got 2 different classes to high level and both could be top1-2 without the downtime. i'm like that and other old lomcn members who might know me will confirm thats how i play and that's what i can achieve, you find that suspect but the guy whos gear is full of items i've never seen drop showed overnight with that pot. but hey, his gold has been taken so its alright.
with regards to balancing, wizzes FireWall DOES NOT NEED A COOLDOWN, it never has had a huge cool down on any mir server or any euro mir because it can be balanced well without one, it just needs a little more damage, it shouldnt be the thing that kills people, but it should stop people getting close to you easily.
the openings mainly for this. firewall DOES NOT NEED A COOLDOWN, its what i've been saying because it DOES HAVE one (can you read? FIREWALL HAS A COOLDOWN ON THIS SERVER) am i a retarded knownothing for suggesting it shouldn't have one while you're a great guy who knows everything for suggesting the very same thing? you most definetly seem to think so.

Taos are over powered because of there poison stutters and high sfb damage,
warrs are over powered because of there tdb,fs,chm damage, which in all fairness, chm damage needs reducing, quite a bit, id say about x0.5 and this is coming from someone who mained a warrior, it pains me to hurt my first char on here but they started off weak, and now they own the server.
sins, should be good pvpers, with them being 10-20 levels lower than the highest and being able to do the damage still, due to the slowest leveling of the lot.
moonlight needs fixing, and wheres the rest of sins spells?
idk taos, didnt play one, barely seen any.
assassins have great singletarget to lack aoe, they're aoe is fine but hey're singletarget isn't anything special as a warrior does his doubleslash along tdb at the same time. why? no idea someone must've thought warriors were too weak.

and yes freezing and poi do apply to melee, which they always have done, but when do you ever see a pvp where someone melees freezing or poison onto someone? never, and thats with these 'free stats' hence why the orbs are rare, cause a few extra and you increase your chance.
so the fact any melee can stack freezing and poi quite easily, don't tell me they're rare because you can't farm +50 in 10 minutes... as i said melee have this along higher aoe dmg than wizzy which still have a cooldown on firewall, but somehow thats alright? in the end you think its meaningless?
i mean its not just freezing and poi you know? there's aspeed too, which sins and warriors run capped, if they're hit damage is already about the same as a wizards aoe which is gimped by an uneeded gimping firewall cooldown, and still boosted by attack speed which wizards can't benefit from how are wizards supposed to compete?

Status
Not open for further replies.