Rise of the Archons [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010
Re: Rise of the Archons - Rule of the Arcane Lords

70seCpa.jpg

from lastnight and still only 500 files from 4k loool

http://www.speedtest.net/result/6221697316

mine...

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016

[h=3]Status[/h]This significantly not as described dispute has been escalated to a claim.
We've requested additional information from the seller about this transaction.
What happens next
The seller has been asked to respond by 24 Apr 2017. Once we receive the information, we'll continue our review of this case.
You can cancel this case at any time.

I expect i wont be the only one. Pity you cant be bothered to respond via paypal but have time to post on your forums and here.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

post from GM.

[Update] Sunday 16th April

Today, 08:53 AM

Firstly, I would like to apologise to everyone that was caught unaware by the soft level cap that was in place up until level 23. This has now been extended to level 29, with a complete level cap at level 32.

New Level Caps:
  • Hard level cap at 32 (at level 32 you will no longer be able to receive exp from monsters)
  • Soft level cap at 29 (at level 30 you will receive 50% exp and at level 31 you will receive 25% exp)
The level cap will be raised on the day that more than 30 players have reached the soft level cap, or on the 21st April (whichever comes first).

If you reach the cap, we would like players to be positive and try to explore the game. Maybe help out a new player or start another
yourself (50% experience bonus for your second character). We like to read your constructive criticism on the forums so you are
invited to post and highlight things you like or do not like.

Today's update (10:30 BST until 11:00 BST):
  • Variable spawn rates increased for all dungeons
  • Slightly reduced group exp share proportions for larger groups
  • No longer kicked from group on death
  • Increased resting exp to reflect the increased level cap
  • Fixed price on HealthBundle(M) bundle
  • Stormcallers may only tame 1 blue aura pet
  • Fixed issue with Guild NPCs not letting you join

We appreciate that this is a very different game to other servers, and that the metrics do not match up to your expectations, that
however, does not mean they are wrong (or even right). Things have been set up to satisfy the grand design, which is going to unfold
over the course of the game being online. Such includes, another 20 or so skills for each character class. The skills are coded
mostly ready for the game, just not yet assigned to a level. With your input, we can fill in the gaps of character balance with these
skills

Quests. We did not anticipate the level of interest there would be in quests. We also thought that the 50 or so quest available would
be enough to keep you entertained. Clearly this was a mistake. You are loving the quests, and there is no where near enough! We are
working hard to implement many, many, more quests, however, since it takes around 1-2 hours to write and test each one, this is going
to be an ongoing project.

We plan on releasing updates daily for at least the next month to stay on top of issues. Reboots are likely to happen in the early mornings.

We hope you have fun

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium

I cant connect for some reason

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007

its down for reboot atm

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland

download is to slow. all night and download only 600 mb ;/

BurningTao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2008

Page 22 - download link to the client there ^.^ (One off shitbook)

Equinnox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2017

Text ingame is way too big for me, any fixes for this ?

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

Page 22 - download link to the client there ^.^ (One off shitbook)

was 5h 45 mins download, from reading 'reviews' here though not sure I want to play after all, will see tomorrow

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

was 5h 45 mins download, from reading 'reviews' here though not sure I want to play after all, will see tomorrow

reviews from other server owners? 380 people online today cant be that bad...

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

To be honest i thought was going to be ****, i was wrong loads of cool **** here love how you identify the item having a chance to get a good added Item, doesn't feel P2W at all here the Gameshop is fair in long run its better like this if he keep content coming in i can see usercount sitting nicely here hope Gameshop doesn't change far from how it is now.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

To be honest i thought was going to be ****, i was wrong loads of cool **** here love how you identify the item having a chance to get a good added Item, doesn't feel P2W at all here the Gameshop is fair in long run its better like this if he keep content coming in i can see usercount sitting nicely here hope Gameshop doesn't change far from how it is now.

What makes it fun is the groups and the people, as all Mir servers earliest on, this server is just trying to drag that out as long as possible, even more so by adding caps.. been up like 3, 4 days? And it's been a bank holiday weekend... let's see after a week or two :/ they are classing it an open beta yet still taking money from people... :/

Last edited:

HelloBye

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Feb 12, 2017

Tried and tested, what a pile of ****... The game is so damn slow and the game feels clunky and laggy a little and that UI, oh my word takes up half your screen!

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

Tried and tested, what a pile of ****... The game is so damn slow and the game feels clunky and laggy a little and that UI, oh my word takes up half your screen!

i think everything is fine, alot of people are enjoying it, although i do think there should be a smaller UI for people who dont want the bigger UI kinda like what chronicles did.

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014

Seems ok to me are you running it in win xp sp3 compatibility mode? do you have a potato internet connection? coz i dont get any lag only thing i see wrong is every now and then people/mobs look a little glitchy like there image isnt synced properly or something apart from that really loving the server

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015

Lol ice barrage needs nef constantly slowign thinsg and lasts ages

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014

Currently sin is not worth playing hunting in big groups with various classes over several hunts i offer very little to nothing any hunt/group (compared to the strength of some classes/skills)

FIXING ATTACK SPEED is gonna have to be priority and then we can look at dispatch and other incredibly weak/worthless skills on assassin.
im literally waiting for a Gm to reply were working on it - because right now my character is so underpowered i don't value playing it.

/Ghost lvl 28 assassin

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015

download makes me feel like im back on dial up XD