• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
Tbh this thread needs closing clearly all the ideas have been put forward now so i see no more to be gained from the this to and fro business.

can you clearly see its a point of perspective or one persons view? you clearly want people to cry cause they dont want to lose ****? you must have been a battered child sorry to say. my 5th sense tells me this. DO NOT RESPOND OR IT WILL AGREE TO MY STATEMENT

---------- Post Merged at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:22 PM ----------

i appreciate everything jamie/hello has done in our gaming career as far as Mir goes... This guy does not need bullshit responses... He simply wants a thoughtful experience about his work! F off please and give him respect for the extra effort he brought to the game after its LONG AWAITED RELEASE... the fker did WELL and doesnt need Noobs NOT NUBS or not PWNED he needs to know if he is "OWNING" his work or if your HONEST while being "LITERAL" in this sense please listen to the following "WISELY" stop the SASS or STOP in genernal discussions PLEASE!. THANKS!!!

IF I WERE JAMIE/HELLO i would say forget it these guys are a bunch of savages who cannot be train cause they " KNOW IT ALL " idiots.

My second sense says.... never give up cause you CANT FAIL! so FORGET THEM AND REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE! if they knew better they would have done it first.

C U N T S Y O U A R E

Last edited:

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
can you clearly see its a point of perspective or one persons view? you clearly want people to cry cause they dont want to lose ****? you must have been a battered child sorry to say. my 5th sense tells me this. DO NOT RESPOND OR IT WILL AGREE TO MY STATEMENT

---------- Post Merged at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:22 PM ----------

i appreciate everything jamie/hello has done in our gaming career as far as Mir goes... This guy does not need bullshit responses... He simply wants a thoughtful experience about his work! F off please and give him respect for the extra effort he brought to the game after its LONG AWAITED RELEASE... the fker did WELL and doesnt need Noobs NOT NUBS or not PWNED he needs to know if he is "OWNING" his work or if your HONEST while being "LITERAL" in this sense please listen to the following "WISELY" stop the SASS or STOP in genernal discussions PLEASE!. THANKS!!!

IF I WERE JAMIE/HELLO i would say forget it these guys are a bunch of savages who cannot be train cause they " KNOW IT ALL " idiots.

My second sense says.... never give up cause you CANT FAIL! so FORGET THEM AND REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE! if they knew better they would have done it first.

C U N T S Y O U A R E

I want what your smoking

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
There seems to be a 'toxic, all or nothing' mentality with regards to PKers. The majority aren't children, aren't abusive, don't need a power trip and have a very carefree outlook.

I PK because it's fun, I'm not abusive yet receive loads of abuse and I don't take many things seriously in life least of all a game.....yet I'm the bad guy for PKing?! Blows my mind that killing a virtual player is often seen as being worse than calling someone a paedophile etc....

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
There seems to be a 'toxic, all or nothing' mentality with regards to PKers. The majority aren't children, aren't abusive, don't need a power trip and have a very carefree outlook.

I PK because it's fun, I'm not abusive yet receive loads of abuse and I don't take many things seriously in life least of all a game.....yet I'm the bad guy for PKing?! Blows my mind that killing a virtual player is often seen as being worse than calling someone a paedophile etc....

Aye, but there just as many 'happypuppys' out there as well.

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015

if you pk for the fun then you don't need body drops.

Really failing to understand what all the fuss is about given no official mir3 servers ever had body drops from PK. Everyone played them fine until they shut, everyone used to fight a lot. After a point i only ever logged on Euro to fight, come home from college and would find the chinese guild and start a fight. AFK overnight in penal if needed then repeat the next day.

If your excuse for pking is for the fights, then this should be great as you wont lose your kit from being a targeted by everyone you have previously attacked.

If you want items do the PvE/Big bosses side of the game too where the items come from..

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
if you pk for the fun then you don't need body drops.

Really failing to understand what all the fuss is about given no official mir3 servers ever had body drops from PK. Everyone played them fine until they shut, everyone used to fight a lot. After a point i only ever logged on Euro to fight, come home from college and would find the chinese guild and start a fight. AFK overnight in penal if needed then repeat the next day.

If your excuse for pking is for the fights, then this should be great as you wont lose your kit from being a targeted by everyone you have previously attacked.

If you want items do the PvE/Big bosses side of the game too where the items come from..

Welcome to the target zone :D

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
Really failing to understand what all the fuss is about given no official mir3 servers ever had body drops from PK. Everyone played them fine until they shut

Everyone played with the large number of bugs and clear as day class balance issues , but that was 7-8 years ago they also had no choice , people will try the server because it will be the first mir 3 server that runs smooth since the global one closed down i am sure this will get 400-500 for a couple of weeks but how long will they carry on when the GM is not providing what the majority want

Everyone plays for different reasons the game should be taking in the direction that the majority want as long as it is is interest of the server (not vested interest looking to shape the server to suit there group/guild )if that is for or against PK drops the GM should listen to what his player-base wants and try to accommodate that into the server

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
Yeah it is a much higher user count then Zircom can expect based on his last server UC

But scorp managed to pull in 400 players on past server reputation and a nice website alone

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
a lot will play no doubt then a lot will stop playing for the drop reason... make sure this posts stays active..

just so i can say, i told you so once it starts dying due carebear rules.

but jamie does what he wants due him playing himself works out easier this way due to the amount of people that will camp him due to his acts on past servers.

hardcore players/pkers always stay around, carebears get bored fast due to not being able to kill any bosses because they cant pk/defend themselfs.

game is about competition and the PKers keep it running with there non stop fights and boss fights.. if there is non of that people will get bored and leave no point in fighting on here at all.

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
a lot will play no doubt then a lot will stop playing for the drop reason... make sure this posts stays active..

just so i can say, i told you so once it starts dying due carebear rules.

but jamie does what he wants to due as he is playing himself works out easier this way due to the amount of people that will camp him due to his acts on past servers.

The majority of player base will drop because of the difference in gameplay between 2 and 3, your death drop theory will pale in comparison to that simply because a lot of Mir2 players haven't even attempted to play Mir3, let alone played any of the servers or official versions.

It will be these players who will be sprinting to WT at Lv20 and expecting to be successful and be extremely disappointed when they realise they can't...the complaints will follow, and will be turned down as this is what Mir3 is, then they will leave.

Your theory of the 50 players who apparently live and breath Mir for death drops, is more realistically about 5 or 6.

In all seriousness, you have yet provided a resolution to problems that have been pointed out to you in regards to death drops. What is your solution for all the Wizards that will be prone to 1 hit kills from the (Majority voted) Assassins in the game? Are we to just tuck our tale between our legs and accept that any Assassin can just come along and rape in 1 shot and reap the rewards without so much as a slap in the face? Are you suggesting Jamie tweak the skill and make it impossible, effectively pissing off the hardcore Mir3 audience, to satisfy your need for pointless death drops?

You haven't looked into the situation at all, you've all cried about something that won't be in place, but not once offered a suggestion about the problems it will cause, if it was to exist.

Last edited:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
The majority of player base will drop because of the difference in gameplay between 2 and 3, your death drop theory will pale in comparison to that simply because a lot of Mir2 players haven't even attempted to play Mir3, let alone played any of the servers or official versions.

It will be these players who will be sprinting to WT at Lv20 and expecting to be successful and be extremely disappointed when they realise they can't...the complaints will follow, and will be turned down as this is what Mir3 is, then they will leave.

Your theory of the 50 players who apparently live and breath Mir for death drops, is more realistically about 5 or 6.

In all seriousness, you have yet provided a resolution to problems that have been pointed out to you in regards to death drops. What is your solution for all the Wizards that will be prone to 1 hit kills from the (Majority voted) Assassins in the game? Are we to just tuck our tale between our legs and accept that any Assassin can just come along and rape in 1 shot and reap the rewards without so much as a slap in the face? Are you suggesting Jamie tweak the skill and make it impossible, effectively pissing off the hardcore Mir3 audience, to satisfy your need for pointless death drops?

You haven't looked into the situation at all, you've all cried about something that won't be in place, but not once offered a suggestion about the problems it will cause.

balance the ****ing class.

ps stop bouncing on jamies dick..

your speaking on behalf of who yourself? a lot more for than against and that's without everyone even voting due not having lomcn.

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
balance the ****ing class.

ps stop bouncing on jamies dick..

Once again, you fail to answer the question and just resort to petty attempted insults lol.

Simply because you have nothing better to say, you have stuck to your guns admirably...but the argument is dry. This thread has become a source of entertainment and stopped provided any useful information a few posts in.

The poll means nothing lol, you can stick to it as much as you want.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Once again, you fail to answer the question and just resort to petty attempted insults lol.

Simply because you have nothing better to say, you have stuck to your guns admirably...but the argument is dry. This thread has become a source of entertainment and stopped provided any useful information a few posts in.

The poll means nothing lol, you can stick to it as much as you want.

'balance the class' ???

poll means nothing are you actually that deluded? the poll is done by the players who play it so it means everything it shows what people what.

everyone knows your so far up jamies arse its actually laughable.

we will see in time then wont we.

and for not once suggested something? do you actually read this thread? this is suggestions by me and many other players.

next time before you post read.

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
'balance the class' ???

poll means nothing are you actually that deluded? the poll is done by the players who play it so it means everything it shows what people what.

everyone knows your so far up jamies arse its actually laughable.

we will see in time then wont we.

Poll created by players, not by the owner of the server lol.

It means nothing unless done by himself, if he wanted an actual legit and serious response if it was actually a question of whether or not this was up for debate, he would have made it himself.

If he doesn't realise that, then he's an idiot....plain and simple lol. If anyone is deluded, it will be you for really thinking this was going to be taken seriously.

Last edited:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Poll created by players, not by the owner of the server lol.

It means nothing unless done by himself, if he wanted an actual legit and serious response if it was actually a question of whether or not this was up for debate, he would have made it himself.

the thread was made due to me ASKING jamie.

and he said he would take the results into consideration, clearly you don't read discord or the thread that well, for being his lap dog.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
the thread was made due to me ASKING jamie.

and he said he would take the results into consideration, clearly you don't read discord or the thread that well, for being his lap dog.

Yeh....I say that a lot at work to get people off my case lol.

It's promptly forgotten about until it reemerges 6 months later.

I also use other similar tactics in game:
"Yeh, i'll level you just after i've eaten" (I log off or teleport off and don't come back).
"Yeh, i'm up for a hunt to such and such" (Goes off to level).
"Yeh you can have that item, its on my other character at the moment" (Don't have another character).

By the way, when are you going to realise that i'm just dicking with you, i'm actually all for death drops and find Jamie to be a bit of a tool lol. The entertainment you provide me while i'm at work, was just too amazing to not continue.

Last edited:

Cookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2016
West Yorkshire, UK

You clearly have not read my post I never even mentioned my view on this particular subject and just for reference I am all for pk, body drops and any other risks the game may have.

Post like yours go back to what I originally said which is this thread is serving no purpose the different views 'For' and 'Against' have just about all been said and its up to Jamie now...

Adding that final line to your comment clearly makes you look like a dick tbf :chuncky:

Status
Not open for further replies.