Votes: 14 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
You are pure comedy gold, please keep posting. I heard Jamie favours women over men, my god he must be a homophobe? Any thoughts on this shocking fact?

Jamole*

Who is this Jamie you speak of?

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
What a crock of **** :(

HBO owns the holiday company you got your Mir trip through. They're using the money to push Ep 8, 9 and 10 through.

We all owe you one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Discord = group chat where anyone with an invite or link can join,
supports voice, text and sharing of media (images,videos,links etc)

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
Probably already been said, I vote against death drops for the most part not everyone has a solid connection, disconnections can be the end of your character. Unless the player is red, or specific zones that allow death drops. I'm against it.

Plus low levels can pick up some decent gear, whether its advanced/added or set items are low level required. They would be hunted putting an end to there leveling or w/e they're doing.

Last edited:

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Yeh Koriban back off you sexist womanising chauvinistic pig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
i personally love pvp but at the same time i know there are alot of people who dont so i voted for people to be able to decide if they want body drops or not that but i think if that is an option it should ONLY be able to be changed when in towns that way it stops people from being able to abuse the system as soon as they see someone in a cave

Xele

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 10, 2017
PKing and getting items off other people while also having the risk to drop your own is the best part of Mir.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Then play something else? lol

PKing for the sake of item dropping won't be done. even if Jamie did the drops, he would do it so they would be only visible to the person who dropped it, or a bounty system.

Either way the killer doesn't get the items.

The debate is over, live with it or don't play. Just a fuss over something that barely happens anyway.

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
the poll speaks for itself, only the care bear boring people don't want pk drops on... if you can't pk rt/tt

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
the poll speaks for itself, only the care bear boring people don't want pk drops on... if you can't pk rt/tt

There is PvP and then there are bellends, sometimes you can't rt/TT in time if the bellend can 1-2 shot you.

I actually don't mind the odd bit of PvP, but when a high level just ganks you for no reason, that's when the death drop system can cause problems.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

And yet you are all still going to play it lol...can't be that much of a problem for you.

If you're crying to cry about a certain function breaking the game for you, at least have the decency to stand your ground and not play it.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
And yet you are all still going to play it lol...can't be that much of a problem for you.

If you're crying to cry about a certain function breaking the game for you, at least have the decency to stand your ground and not play it.

yeah PK'ers will try it doesnt mean there gonna stick around if the core enjoyment of the game has changed for them they wont hang about... alot more pkers than carebears you will notice after the server dying off once pkers are done with the boring non drop system..

don't kid yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.