MirReborn 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Please close thread.

Server is online and will stay online.

I will make a new thread when server is bigger and better thanks.

www.mirreborn.com - coming soon

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
its mirrevenge with new npcs basicaly , its corrupt....gms aint got a clue at all...gf at end of day u killed it not us

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
u dont even need 2 gms....pointless servers run so much better with gm , sounds daft but true , i cba playing cause hate being 35- and cba lvling like a tit for 8 hour to be 35+ , aint got time to be spending 8 hr to get nowhere on a game.

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Well then you dont know where to lvl do you..
there is a lvl 50 tao ingame now.

Server has a new experienced member and we are working on server alot more recenty brining it up to speed and adding new caves and quests.

Pet Npc added
GameGold Npc added
GamePoint Npc added
MidLevelCave with chance to earn tokens added
WarriorClone added
LvL 55 tao pet added

If you wanan play now thats ok but there will be atleast 1 reboot a day so
its up to you.

Server is still running stable on a dedicated server and will always run on a dedicated server in the UK.

/BuG

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
0GameGold Npc added

think every1 knew that was comin

Tbh they just in it for the money lol , last night they nrly gave up on their plan ,

for a week now : (!)Who knows how to add GameGold NPC???

Server is run by some very childish fellows , would avoid , and definately would not trust donating , just a warning to those who decide to play , dont get ripped off ...

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
Tbh they just in it for the money lol , last night they nrly gave up on their plan ,

for a week now : (!)Who knows how to add GameGold NPC???

Server is run by some very childish fellows , would avoid , and definately would not trust donating , just a warning to those who decide to play , dont get ripped off ...

thanks for warning but seems there not running server for only donations or something and besides...it's up to yourself if u wanna donated :)

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
well im quitting bored n all that would chance that servers corrupt as i no where there mr "ironman" came from and watchin a noob last night dno name then seein him lvl 42 ( he told me ) oh if hed been lvled by sum1 hed have more than shop kit oh and he didnt no where bw was lol and wumatic sorted it for him, not lvled sorted.. lol
47 wizz goin free....

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Server is pretty decent, I enjoyed it at first but I can never see it being very long term and so stopped playing. The hints of corruption and too much talk of donations worried me.

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
Hmm I was tempted to try this server, I don't think I will bother now.

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
look server isnt corrupt it aint going no where.
people asked for a donation npc so shut up..

every server has donation npc's so y fking start wen i add one???

If you wanna play feel free ip is the same as b4.

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
GM fresh or w/e his fkin name is.. is corrupt to fk so pls get ur fkin head outa yours arse and fk him off.. o u cant coz he pays for dedi host...fresh is Jam0 off euro also a hackin *******...gf server ur fked .... I WONT BE PLAYING THIS PILE SHT... CORRUPT GM NOT THE WAY AHEAD DUDE

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
look server isnt corrupt it aint going no where.
people asked for a donation npc so shut up..

every server has donation npc's so y fking start wen i add one???

If you wanna play feel free ip is the same as b4.

I personally don't give a **** if jesus himself asked you to add a donation NPC. People can still donate without a donation NPC lol

Theres been too much talk of GM's being corrupt for me to even try the server, I wouldn't want to waste my time. Maybe you should get rid of this GM Fresh guy, you might get more players.

Also I don't care for your ****ing attitude, I'm sure you don't want potential players to read you acting like that, it wont do your user count any good.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
had a feelin server was gonna go this way thats why i didnt play

shoulda just kept urself as GM madone.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
lol.... fresh has been made a non-gm char with level 50 and 20k gg just cause he pays for dedi... and madone thinks thats fair on everyone else....

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
lol.... fresh has been made a non-gm char with level 50 and 20k gg just cause he pays for dedi... and madone thinks thats fair on everyone else....

And he doesn't think that is corrupt? lolol What an idiot.

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
hes still gm....any ways il give it a month :mooned:

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
well after loggin on my char impale, to give my kit away
i logged on pow to be teled into a room i cant get out then i was @killed and realived for 10min lmao !!!!!!!!! DONT PLAY !!!!!!!!!!

and after askin about gm fresh's other char ironman i was told hes banned but no worrys cuz hes got a new char lvl 50 ! wow rofl

p.s impales now locked in that room no free chars ahaha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.