MirReborn 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
its piss to get lvl 40, u wanna complain? try being a lvl 50 tao, wiv like no caves for hunting, and everytime u log on, ur pets r even weaker and can barely even solo a zumaguardian

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Listen Dj fresh is not got nothing to do with the server any more.

itl be ready when its ready.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
to 40 in an a few hr is good ppl think if u rush to 40 and slows down thats good imo no1 likes being noob and every1 at 40 got a chance to fight bk and not just get pked every10mins and get peeved off.

m8 i aint rushing u , i know server is gunna be gr8.

u gotta understand tao v warr , tao will own him. so dont listen to ppl saying deva owned me cos thats wat its ment to do...what ppl dont realise in caves when ur pets r getting raped in a lure its tao wi no pets then theres a challenge lol.

u gotta look at all aspects m8 not just pvp , i know u will just saying my piece.

its 1.40ama nd still aint finished me essay just aving a coffee break. nice to your keeping us updated.

soz for spelling rushing and on lappy lol

thanks and gl guyz wi server , ill be on when its up for sure :)

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
The server died as soon as Fresh started being an asshole, you have lost most of your players now because you let Fresh get away with anything he wanted to.

You might aswell just call it a day or pass the server onto someone who knows what they are doing.

You might be able to make the server bigger and better, but your going to have problems getting the user count back, people wont trust you and they wont play a server that is as unreliable as yours.

Last edited:

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
The server died as soon as Fresh started being an asshole, you have lost most of your players now because you let Fresh get away with anything he wanted to.

You might aswell just call it a day or pass the server onto someone who knows what they are doing.

You might be able to make the server bigger and better, but your going to have problems getting the user count back, people wont trust you and they wont play a server that is as unreliable as yours.

ye thats very true tbh ... :ppunk:

lamenicke4

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2008
Where can i download Mir Reborn full client ..on first page dont let me download:(( plss

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
stupid was gonna fcome bk, might's well boring now, it has like 2 gd caves for lvling and 1 gd cave for hunting

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
any1 no wen ragezone high cummin bak
does this say MirReborn 2.3 or ragezone high rate?...

why ask such stupid questions, god wot is wrong with ppl like u.

ragezone HR thread is locked and clearly says server is closed..

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
tbh this server should come back, it might be simple but there aint anythin else good up, and of you host and have no GM's except yourself and YOUR not corrupt, i dont see a problem, it will get a good user could due to other **** servers.

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
ye i was working on the server. but ive been working recently and had problems with my pc.

just letting you all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.