MirReborn 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
he isnt lvl 50 lol hes lvl 30..
and il think ul find he's payed close to 350quid at the end of this month

he is no longer a gm.

MirReborn will not go down after a month i promise you all that now.

www.mirreborn.net

Full client soon.
Sorry to the people that have been trying to download.

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
he isnt lvl 50 lol hes lvl 30..
and il think ul find he's payed close to 350quid at the end of this month

he is no longer a gm.

MirReborn will not go down after a month i promise you all that now.

Aren't you going to try and explain this one??

well after loggin on my char impale, to give my kit away
i logged on pow to be teled into a room i cant get out then i was @killed and realived for 10min lmao !!!!!!!!! DONT PLAY !!!!!!!!!!

and after askin about gm fresh's other char ironman i was told hes banned but no worrys cuz hes got a new char lvl 50 ! wow rofl

p.s impales now locked in that room no free chars ahaha

-=Roar=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Good server, Fresh ****ed it up, Me and Andy was getting banned for having level 50 armours ... It's bulslhit. Jenova was @killed for having the blizzard book ... if any item drops you get accused of explioting.

Server's brilliant needs to be put into a none courrpt GM's hand's Bug aint so bad ... but Fresh turns him into an ass hole...

P.S BuG: I told you so =] look at ur user count now me and andy gone .... 4 lma =]

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Server has usercount of like 5 people .. 2 of which are GMs .. Just leave it to die tbh ...

After the dedi contract expires they wont renew , saying they will is the last ditch attempt at attracting more suckers and trying to squeeze donations ...

Server was gd , but the Admin cannot comprehend that to be a "Game Master" means that your actually not allowed to play the game , especially not on that same GM Character ...

Wouldnt waste your time , and do NOT be lured into donating , should be some protection from servers like this on these forums FGS .. after enough ppl say the same thing , some of which being reputable sources , you'd think they wouldnt advertise this **** ...

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
Server has usercount of like 5 people .. 2 of which are GMs .. Just leave it to die tbh ...

After the dedi contract expires they wont renew , saying they will is the last ditch attempt at attracting more suckers and trying to squeeze donations ...

Server was gd , but the Admin cannot comprehend that to be a "Game Master" means that your actually not allowed to play the game , especially not on that same GM Character ...

Wouldnt waste your time , and do NOT be lured into donating , should be some protection from servers like this on these forums FGS .. after enough ppl say the same thing , some of which being reputable sources , you'd think they wouldnt advertise this **** ...

tottaly agree and as for fresh not being a gm .... well damage been done already tbh

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
Yeah, server already has a bad name for itself now, thanks to Fresh.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
ok fresh is no longer a gm and they have a new guy on team called HitMan he has made changes already and implementing more as we speak so now is the time to come back :D

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
is it online?
i have just been informed that the server has closed which for me isnt a surprise havin a total prick on server team.... gf fresh ... gf mirreborn lmfao ...dedi ithink is gettin cancelled

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Ok listen up.

Server down until monday 8pm.

Server will be whiped again Fresh has been let go (im sure most of you will welcome this news.)

Server will be back up bigger and better, I now have a guy that knows what he is doing and we are working on server as i type away =P.

I hope you all try MirReborn again as i promise you there will not be the amount of **** that went on last time.

I would like to say sorry for my behaviour for the last day or 2.
I have been a prik to a few people and i am sorry for that.

Any ways i have workto do so i will see you all soon. *touch wood*

/BuG

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Can this thread please be deleted as its old news and will just put people of playing thanks.

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
I would advise you remove the Donate NPC as that tends to put people off, maybe implement it when people have got used to the server and will be willing to help you out with donations towards dedi etc.

I personally would never donate to a server that has a reputation like this one atm, so now that you have got rid of Fresh, put the server up for a couple of weeks and try get your reputation back.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Can this thread please be deleted as its old news and will just put people of playing thanks.

Legend Of Mir Community Network

As weird as it may sound , the Community posts things like this on these forums so everyone may be as well informed as those who get 1st hand experience.

And im sure people will want to know about particular GMs behaviour (yours included) , especially when it involves:

BuG : Give me any lvl50+ items you have
Player : Whats going on?
BuG : @kills player.
Player : Whats going on? I just left MR to start here.
BuG : If you dont like it go back to MirRevenge then. [@realive , @kill for next 5 minutes]

... lol

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
harry says (13:19):
rename the server we have
harry says (13:19):
rename a few items
harry says (13:20):