Weight training and exercise FAQ.

Join Discord

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
lol ye im a skinny fuka thts why.. bt cummon bring out ur beasts then

i cant be arsed wiv bulkin i just do my weights every now n agen.. actually just joined a gym today tho tbf. i fink if u skinny like me n just do pure weights n alrite diet nothing over the top then u seem to notice it more n it looks better instead of being hugh/fat lol but ye thats my opinion

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Not boasting about my muscles, because there nt over large them selfs am just saying, You need to work on them in a different context.

/SS

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
lol ye im a skinny fuka thts why.. bt cummon bring out ur beasts then

i cant be arsed wiv bulkin i just do my weights every now n agen.. actually just joined a gym today tho tbf. i fink if u skinny like me n just do pure weights n alrite diet nothing over the top then u seem to notice it more n it looks better instead of being hugh/fat lol but ye thats my opinion

wow that made no sense what so ever.

mapadale

lets see your biceps then prai.
Prai won't have any, remember he can only just get his head onto a plane.

---------------------------------

On topic.

There is a lot of useless crap on here about what to eat and what not to.

A lot of it is not down to how much you eat, in order to expand the mass. But its what you eat and in what context and with what.
You also have to keep up the training on a regular basis, other wise you lose the definition in the muscle and it looks a mess.

I would give a prime example of this, but unfortunatly I'd rather wait untill my body is back to how it was. So no piccys from me yet.

Now the crap with steriods, if you really want to use that crap and call yourself a body builder or weight lifter. Then you are in the wrong sport, it disgusts me that people think that they can cheat there way to the perfect body. Yes it works in the short term, but in the long term you will suffer. As steriods build up on water and fat and if you stop taking them, then you spend the rest of your life draining the puss and crap out of your body. All because you wanted a quick fix to the perfect body, I see a lot of lads in the gym that take steriods and it makes me feel proud that my own apperance is that of self work and not of some drug.

Keep off the steriods and traing properly.

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
In any of my comments have i said that i have muscles? I dont think i did, I said he failed for saying that hes seen bigger muscles on Ethiopians, Which is the worst attempt of failure yet.

And Colonel, This is about Muscle, Not fat.

And mapadale, Come back when you've seen planes which ain't stared in starwars.
Nerd.

Last edited:

mapadale

In any of my comments have i said that i have muscles? I dont think i did, I said he failed for saying that hes seen bigger muscles on Ethiopians, Which is the worst attempt of failure yet.

And Colonel, This is about Muscle, Not fat.

And mapadale, Come back when you've seen planes which ain't stared in starwars.
Nerd.
Read what I said numpty.....

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
Prai won't have any, remember he can only just get his head onto a plane.

---------------------------------

On topic.

There is a lot of useless crap on here about what to eat and what not to.

A lot of it is not down to how much you eat, in order to expand the mass. But its what you eat and in what context and with what.
You also have to keep up the training on a regular basis, other wise you lose the definition in the muscle and it looks a mess.

I would give a prime example of this, but unfortunatly I'd rather wait untill my body is back to how it was. So no piccys from me yet.

Now the crap with steriods, if you really want to use that crap and call yourself a body builder or weight lifter. Then you are in the wrong sport, it disgusts me that people think that they can cheat there way to the perfect body. Yes it works in the short term, but in the long term you will suffer. As steriods build up on water and fat and if you stop taking them, then you spend the rest of your life draining the puss and crap out of your body. All because you wanted a quick fix to the perfect body, I see a lot of lads in the gym that take steriods and it makes me feel proud that my own apperance is that of self work and not of some drug.

Keep off the steriods and traing properly.

i dont take steroids and never plan to , but what you said is totally wrong, yes their is side effects from abusing steroids but not what you said lol. And most top pro bbers only took steroids once they reached or got close to their genetic potential, but i agree on the fact alot of idiots who have no idea how to train properly for their body, every1 will respond differently to different training or eat for any gains at all use them to try and get somewere fast.