Crusade Version 2.2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Who ever said there would be a wipe again. Can prodict the FUTURE Or its Obv. Any ways good luck on 5th or is it 6th attemp? Lost count (No joke).

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Can you plz rewipe em tomorrow as well cause im considering joinning? Cant be that hard for you to do so ;p. Ta

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Oh dear, think i'll find another server to play if it's going to be wiped over and over again.. dont drink and play mir? :)

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
what u mean 5-6 wipes ?
there was one wipe before he moved to a dedi.
and this one ?
look what he said he cant do nothing hes lost all his work.
tbh isnt hard to back up but hes new to the servers.
give him a break dont like it go play a other server.
oh wait there isnt a new one out till mid may i bet EVERYONE off u go play it again lol.
so dont start all the bullsh1t just wait and see what happends

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Ermmm He had many wipes when Luke was GM so shut the **** up? This wasnt the only wipe he has ever had since it 1st came up. So BEFOR posting GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.

Edit: A event would put things back to normal? ExpHens + x2-3 + EasterLord (Drops ok). For 1 day. Would boost the old members back the way they were. (JUST AN OPINION DONT NEED SPAM ABOUT IT) Tyvm.

Last edited:

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
Just wipe it and put it back up, it's not like you have got a choice ^^

GanGster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2009
Berlin
For 1 day ??? make no sense ... some ppls have 2 rb .... and if they lost them .... they cant remake it in 24 ...

if it wud be a Wipe ....

I WILL LOOSE MY CHAR ... :( :(

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
Guys, you think it's easy running crusade files, they were bugged to ****, which i didn't know, secondly, ive tryed everything i can to try and make it possible for players, you guy's forget, there's only me working on it, and i'm still pretty new to some stuff, but really it's up to you guys, if you don't want to play crusade, fair enough. i'll just close the server. simple as, most people would of just left it, and not put in the effort that ive tryed to keep it running, basicly what i'm saying. its all up to you. don't forget there was only ever me working on it!.

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
Guys, you think it's easy running crusade files, they were bugged to ****, which i didn't know, secondly, ive tryed everything i can to try and make it possible for players, you guy's forget, there's only me working on it, and i'm still pretty new to some stuff, but really it's up to you guys, if you don't want to play crusade, fair enough. i'll just close the server. simple as, most people would of just left it, and not put in the effort that ive tryed to keep it running, basicly what i'm saying. its all up to you. don't forget there was only ever me working on it!.

just get it up everyone will play again anyway for simple fact that there's nothing else to play lol :) think ill be a warr this time wizzy's seem abit poo lol

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You
Another Wipe ...omg i need to start again lvling:(( fair enuff ...just do it and put server online soon as u can!thx

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
just get it up everyone will play again anyway for simple fact that there's nothing else to play lol :) think ill be a warr this time wizzy's seem abit poo lol

Wiz seems amazing! My mate has NinjaArm(M) + other stuff. Also they can TU Lucifer.. So whats wrong with them?:P

Also crusade files are buggy. You shoulda worked on them more befor putting up 1st place :P Would probs be 100% better! But no 1 takes there time on there servers these days..

Edit: Befor you start saying (People have a life) Yes thats true. But if you aint got the time to do this then dont even bother trying. Thats all i can say :x

mafia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2010
lol @ wipe again .... told ya' will be another and another and another wipe ... ppl dnt listen.

1st u need backup database everyday .... if u have server with msql u can backup database every 1 hour....

second if u do another wipe lol make exp x2 or x3 for 1 week ... make Crusade free pets ... for everyone .... so ppl can make easy level and get some decent kit....

if u want to start from the begining ... well first u need to make a good server ... test it before release ... your files have alot's off bugs

or u will wipe again after couple days...

g/l with the new server ... :) glad i was stop playing this server after second wipe ....

GF to all who will play again .... c'ya in max 1 week with another wipe!

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Good Luck shaun, You know i was stopped from being gm when i started getting accused ^_^.
Just remember what i told you.
Good luck on the rest of server

/Luke

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
if the files are buggy dont blame it on "crusade files are buggy" wouldnt be hard to fix em up within hour or 2 but no... u just downloaded um and wacked straight online

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Do what you have to do you got a rough time on it bein bk up?

/Jasmine

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
if the files are buggy dont blame it on "crusade files are buggy" wouldnt be hard to fix em up within hour or 2 but no... u just downloaded um and wacked straight online

Maybe do what he says then im sure your server will have its old members back and probs more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.