Crusade Version 2.2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
will you be changing pet system? removing free pets and changing tao pets or leaving it the way it is?

mafia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2010
best not remove free pets ... 1h four x3 is crap lol ... if so put crusade free pets then for this week

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
o u homo , u seriously tellin me i gotta leave sz again !!! when its up ill abuse u ina way u never thought poss !!! hmm scratch that ino ud enjoy it too much lol ><

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
o u homo , u seriously tellin me i gotta leave sz again !!! when its up ill abuse u ina way u never thought poss !!! hmm scratch that ino ud enjoy it too much lol ><

lol grip on a misson to clear crusade of all the fags :)

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
haha i bet spong3 is right peed of now :D ... rb 3 times or somets had full wooma kit and now wipe haha gf mate :P x

mafia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2010
dnt worry about that ... they r friends with gm ... wana bet hole AOW guild they will get the kit back ... so GF to you

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Doing wonders for the Crusade name. Already been loads of Crusade servers and now its up... AGAIN... theres been 2 wipes. Server is clearly not ready.

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
Server's Online
Will be another reboot - as the npc's aint in the correct places!
Same IP - Enjoy.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
dnt worry about that ... they r friends with gm ... wana bet hole AOW guild they will get the kit back ... so GF to you

well if they get all that kit back then gms crupt as **** tbh and shunt be up if hes doin that

Status
Not open for further replies.