Crusade Version 2.2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Maybe do what he says then im sure your server will have its old members back and probs more :)

sounds like hes a noob at this tho why would a dedi rewind and make him lose everything? lol doesnt he have files upto date on his own PC so he can work on um?

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
The dedi was ment to back it up every 12 hours but not sure what happend.
Dll starting going missing and stoped me from doing anything to dedi.
i reinstalled Dll that was missing but couldnt access the Db.

so atm building crusade back up.
adding in caves
spawns
rb npc
ect...
there will be a x3 exp event when its up for the weekend.
and ill fix up items stats also but one thing at a time.

when most bugs fixed ill put server on and add everything then do a reboot tonight.
I WARN YOU ALL NOW.
WHEN THEY COME BACK UP *****/CRY AT ME ILL CHATBAN THEN GO DOWN THAT ROAD.

I do this for free.
dont ask for money from anyone.
So eta atm is a few hours.

and from now on ive set it to downlaod stright to my pc every 12 hours thur ftp.
so there will not be any more data loss.

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
U are already banned for what happend last night so u dont need to worrie

mafia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2010
make start level 50 with strike kit on. with crusade pets ...

will be ok :)

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Looking forward to it coming back up,will be online tomorrow morning to play (if its up) GL :)

Dibbyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2004
What a load of tosh. Nothing better to play at the moment though and playing mir2 again is surprisingly quite fun, so ill be still playing when its up. I did notice at least one person with a pararing already which seemed quite odd, also people killing EvilMir I think? if the globals are anything to go by that is. This tells me personally this server isn't too serious about longevity? if so, that's no problem I guess.

Side note: Linzi points out some glaring points. I hate when servers slap everyone with 2-3 pets that are so powerful. Taoists have pets, wiz can tame them, warrs shouldnt have them in my opinion. Gear seemed really random all the way upto level 66 which I got to. Structure the items, caves and pets - it will be all gravey.

Goodluck with sorting the **** with your Dedi.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Make an npc that gives 3x exp on logon for 1hr or wotever not for a full weekend. Else whats the point in joinning on monday or so? If you cant do that simply dont do an exp event. Lvling was never an issue on crusade so there is no need to give ppl a 3x headstart even if they wasted some of their time in the past.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
What a load of tosh. Nothing better to play at the moment though and playing mir2 again is surprisingly quite fun, so ill be still playing when its up. I did notice at least one person with a pararing already which seemed quite odd, also people killing EvilMir I think? if the globals are anything to go by that is. This tells me personally this server isn't too serious about longevity? if so, that's no problem I guess.

Side note: Linzi points out some glaring points. I hate when servers slap everyone with 2-3 pets that are so powerful. Taoists have pets, wiz can tame them, warrs shouldnt have them in my opinion. Gear seemed really random all the way upto level 66 which I got to. Structure the items, caves and pets - it will be all gravey.

Goodluck with sorting the **** with your Dedi.

EvilMir isnt always "best boss" on servers so ppl killing it isnt a issue..

Dibbyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2004
Make an npc that gives 3x exp on logon for 1hr or wotever not for a full weekend. Else whats the point in joinning on monday or so? If you cant do that simply dont do an exp event. Lvling was never an issue on crusade so there is no need to give ppl a 3x headstart even if they wasted some of their time in the past.

Agree'd.

The people who play for 20 hours a day will still get ahead and be happy with or without exp. As for the rest who risk losing an exp event, can be frustrating. Maybe an NPC to give a potion or whatever for x* exp can be accessed whenever suites the player. Be handy to have this kind of npc anyway? Meh

Dibbyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2004
EvilMir isnt always "best boss" on servers so ppl killing it isnt a issue..

Noted. Been a while since I been on mir2. Only EvilMir and 1-2 others get a global warning though, so logic told me it was quite the deal.

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
there will be a npc that will give u a EventPotx3 and will last for 1 hour.
Only things to add now is items n rb and all good

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
any 1 got facebook or msn to cure my bordem as shauns a n00b and messes things up :P x

Status
Not open for further replies.