Mir Supreme [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010
I remember in the beginning you cried because someone was fast and he got banned.
As soon as this happened I knew the server would suck. Especially if they listened to your cries.

We both know I dont play 4h/3h so god knows why you'd bring that up.
Anyone with eyes can see this server is mediocre. You just like it because there is no challenge.

u on about this GP

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
Get **** ingame for going to bosses even though facepalm guild was 1/5 of the server count if that. Thought we'd help people out and give them SW/GT and leave to make an even smaller guild. Yeah the server balance/pvp is ****. U pk someone and they pm u asking why u would do such a mean thing. Boring.

Server started out really well, no cheats/tweaks, Gms were always around to help etc but the user count wasnt up to much because levelling is too slow at lower levels and too easy at higher ones due to spells/kit difference.

Shame whos self by denying what? whats to deny? except that we arent the only guild in game we're just the only guild who put up a fight and that doesnt make for a very fun server.

Dont see server lasting much longer tbh, shame because there are some nice ideas and its clear hard work has gone into the server.

As for sorcery, It was Matt on Mikes account, Mike would never say anything like that and is not two faced. Matt and Kori dont get on, never will. There as bad as each other. Not that i condone it but dunno why you'd screenie stuff like that when u hardly even know kori, mike or matt. Snitch

In thru the nose out thru the mouth.
=Rage.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
@Sarafino - Not only rejects play here the people who play here just cba going on 3h as people are like x10000 faster then them and the gms say there going to do something about it when they don't hence HY still ingame.

/Sorc

-Games worth playing the only people who say there bored are the people in MG who don't pk hence boredom.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
ye cause im sure this server has zero cheats, its so amazing i wonder why no1 plays it :(

Better server files than yours by miles, better coder than yours by miles.

But just lacks the content and ideas/Mir "Knowledge". That, and this GM has a full time job... but you wouldn't know anything about that would you Ben.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Better server files than yours by miles, better coder than yours by miles.

But just lacks the content and ideas/Mir "Knowledge". That, and this GM has a full time job... but you wouldn't know anything about that would you Ben.

I dont agree with your post, yes you hate ben but how can you compare coders and files? yes matt isnt an amazing coder but he does what ben wants him to and he is way better than Alex/Andreas MirSupreme's 16 yr old coder lol and bens files are better than these tbh.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
I dont agree with your post, yes you hate ben but how can you compare coders and files? yes matt isnt an amazing coder but he does what ben wants him to and he is way better than Alex/Andreas MirSupreme's 16 yr old coder lol and bens files are better than these tbh.

i see that ur obssesed that i have 16yr , on everything that is related to me u need to state that im 16 yrs
ur somehow a pedo ?
and for the rest of post i dont give a **** what u belive about me or matt or ben

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
i see that ur obssesed that i have 16yr , on everything that is related to me u need to state that im 16 yrs
ur somehow a pedo ?
and for the rest of post i dont give a **** what u belive about me or matt or ben

how am i a pedo? even if you was 16 its legal to bum you so therefore i wouldnt be a pedo! Moron, get back to working on your server anyways as its dying and everyones bored, sort it.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
at the end of the day tbh.... Stop arguing, & get coding and add stuff to the server? Cause this server has potential and if you work it then itl be great.... stop bumming round on here.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
matt isnt an amazing coder

Indeed. I and many people asked if the "no-drop" from a boss when it died on top of a mob could be sorted. He replied: No, it's not possible. I asked Judas the same question... he fixed it within hours.

Either stupidity or laziness, both are not good qualities any way, especially for a coder.

It's quite obvious files are far beyond what Ben & Matt has achieved. A working speedcap... hat off to Judas for that one. But, fair enough, back to the actual problem with this server: boredom.

Status
Not open for further replies.