FiveHeroes - C# Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Feedback

Only played Sin/Warr/Wizard

Sin- Seem reallllly slugish, Dont like the idea of Double slash being like TDB does not seem to work half as well as tdb in terms of hitting. They have toooo many spells to cast to have to need another constantly casted

Obvious things such as cooldowns im sure your going to revise.

Warrior- seem good enough, you will get alot of moans about damage reflect, but if its duration is due to its dc then thats obvious with a mir kit on. if thats its base duration, needs shortening. imo.

Slashing bust dont work

Wizard.

I found it wayyy to easy to target people on the wizz. seemd like i could hit any 1 everytime, even if they are running away.

Good damage, probly too much

Im sure most of these points you already know, but i spose the betas up for feedback, so thought id drop my 2 pence.
most spells have been changed so their damages can be easily adjusted while server is live.. ive only guestimated their damages at the moment.. a lot of balancing is required and will be done when all spells are finished being coded.

I made the decision for doubleslash to be like TDB because being an on/off spell is overpowered... warriors manage to press an F key and tdb every attack, dont see why sins cant!

the reason your able to target and hit every easily be it melee or ranged attack is because theres like zero lag and when u target some place on ur screen, thats where ull hit.. unlike delphi the person wasnt actually there if he/she was fast

all feedback is welcome, want as much as possible

---------- Post Merged at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:03 PM ----------

People been online but no exe download?? How are you getting on the server lol have I missed something??

http://oldskoolgaming.net/forum/showthread.php?25961-Downloads

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I made the decision for doubleslash to be like TDB because being an on/off spell is overpowered... warriors manage to press an F key and tdb every attack, dont see why sins cant!

Reasons why DoubleSlash was Originally toggled.

TDB Did more damage (Ignoring defence).
Assassin have more attack speed (Haste).
Assassin have sustained dps rather then spike.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK

Dislike this change - DS I think should just stay toggle, the MP consumption on DS is so big its a killer if its left on anyway and if it's so OP then reduce the damage a little?
I like melee classes but i don't want to break my finger spamming a button so I avoid warriors. If I play it will most likely be archer anyway to see where you have gone with them.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
most spells have been changed so their damages can be easily adjusted while server is live.. ive only guestimated their damages at the moment.. a lot of balancing is required and will be done when all spells are finished being coded.

the reason your able to target and hit every easily be it melee or ranged attack is because theres like zero lag and when u target some place on ur screen, thats where ull hit.. unlike delphi the person wasnt actually there if he/she was fast

all feedback is welcome, want as much as possible

I completly understand, the logic is 100% right, but the execution is not the same as a warrior.

But as a sin, especially after playing one on another server for the last 6 months, you really realise how often you have to buff, it will be very annoying to have to hit loads of normal hits on a mob because of buffs.

as previously stated, a sin "should" have sustained damage, with the fatal sword being their odd buff increase.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
You make some valid points, we'll take them into consideration and make a decision. if its an on/off its likely to be a lot weaker

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Personally I think people have it completely backwards.

Warriors should be the sustained DPS.

Assassins should be bursting people from 100-0.

But that's just my 2 cents.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

Mir 3 Global Assassin..

Highest Spike, Highest Sustain DPS, Highest Survivability (LifeSteal), Massive AoE, Stealth, Shumpo/Sonindo, Man they were fun.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Mir 3 Global Assassin..

Highest Spike, Highest Sustain DPS, Highest Survivability (LifeSteal), Massive AoE, Stealth, Shumpo/Sonindo, Man they were fun.

Everything in Mir3 was broken though lol. Tao's were literally invincible.

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands

Warriors on mir2 are stupid theyre tanks id gave em comparable damage to a Tao since these classes both don't focus on dealing damage.

Warrior: tank medium damage almost no aoe
taoist: support medium damage no aoe
wizz: mob killer medium damage massive aoe
assassin: melee damager massive damage no aoe
archer: ranged damager high damage(lower then assassin) medium aoe

Dont go telling me a warrior should out damage anything single target except for sins cause they're melee. they have a massive hp pool and tanky stats don't expect to get everything people.

And tbh if an assassin would do his attack rotation properly(procs fd) he should destroy a warrior toe to toe. After all they're ment to be able to assassinate

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
I played a warr, thats what i always play the class seems fine to me, slashing burst doesnt work (guessing you already knew that), the cast speed for BA seems a bit slow, and for some reason when i went to the turtle cave i killed a mob it lagged me out and my screen went black, i did attempt to play a sin but the double slash thing annoyed me as i had my other buffs to cast, i do like the no lag and the framrate cap being removed meant i was running at about 4k fps constantly even when in mobs. it all seems a hell of alot smoother than chrons which is never a bad thing thing.

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
You make some valid points, we'll take them into consideration and make a decision. if its an on/off its likely to be a lot weaker
I understand the change to sins but it is actually the only skill they have that makes use of the dual wielding. If you keep it this way make all their attacks use both weapons and maybe that would make it a little better? I think that's the only way you can make it like TDB.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I have a bug....I accidently walked into the BW weapon shop and it lagged me out (Had massive 2 step lag as if the server went down)

Now I can't log back on...lol.

EDIT:
Nevermind, I just made Matt do the same thing as a test....guess he got the same thing i did lol

Last edited:

ZeusStar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2013
not keen on the sin on here tbh, wars however are pretty decent

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Posted this on OSG Forum but it doesnt get much traffic, copy & pasted;

Not played on C# files until now, so just wondering what others think about how the super sensitivity and responsive feel will affect PvP in the live game. Atm its hard to judge with so little people and everyone in Mir kit, and with spells not adjusted for balance etc. But going on the mechanics i can see it being that numbers will prevail in most cases in a perfect world where everyone focuses priority targets etc.

Playing archer you can keep any other class at bay, freezing melee chars and simply out damaging wiz/tao.

Playing warr you are screwed vs a caster due to being vulnerable cause of the 1/1 hit ratio. Warr vs warr it seems it will 90% be down to who has most DC(And lucky hits/crits etc), as holding shift is king it would seem. I tried the walk in thing mentioned, but the person who walks out of the stack first gets hit first, which is a bad thing lol. I tried this as a warrior being my main vs someone who hasnt played a warr and mained tao, so i should be beating that person in equal kit, this was done without using CA or rage/pf to negate variables of being hit/hitting with higher or lower stats.

Dont need to play the other classes as the above includes them all, i just feel that a group of archers are gonna cain everything and it will be down to numbers.

Discuss...

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Is there server still up? Iv just downloaded the new autopatcher but every time I run it starts to work thenan error message comes up and sez not responding, also when I click the exe I just get a little black box come up and nothing else :S

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014