FiveHeroes - C# Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Hi all,

Unfortunately it seems the server wont be going ahead. Its a shame as we've come so far and we're really not that far off a release.. however Matt can no longer commit due to work, Hany has gone to a different country to work, and that only leaves me.. who also has work and can't do it on my own.

The forums are likely to go down at the end of the month, as the dedi wont be renewed... Gonna have a chat with matt and hany when they are available and have a caht about releasing the source, as i'd really like to see the c# project proceed. Guess ill have a chat with Far see if he thinks it'll be useful or not

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Sorry to hear that. Server looked really promising, but obviously its a big task to take on yourself (especially as c# still needs alot of work)

Message me on skype when you've got time to chat.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Hi all,

Unfortunately it seems the server wont be going ahead. Its a shame as we've come so far and we're really not that far off a release.. however Matt can no longer commit due to work, Hany has gone to a different country to work, and that only leaves me.. who also has work and can't do it on my own.

The forums are likely to go down at the end of the month, as the dedi wont be renewed... Gonna have a chat with matt and hany when they are available and have a caht about releasing the source, as i'd really like to see the c# project proceed. Guess ill have a chat with Far see if he thinks it'll be useful or not
Such a shame, was looking forward to this. C# is in need of a high rate server, if you guys don't want this to release the source, could you consider releasing to Far,

Haytham

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2014
shame was really looking forward to it hopefully all of your guys work can help alot of people out thanks for the effort any wa

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Shame to hear, was fun testing your Archer :), seems there is only DKs server left for now in the C# scene :(

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Shame, this was probably going to be the last best server to open :/ we've had our fall outs and arguments but good luck with whatevers next ben :P hope hany is doing well aint spoken to him in ages. Mir will never be like it was back in the day or even a couple of years ago.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Its a big shame to hear like the guys have said, I was looking forward to giving it a go and it would of been the last server I played. Real life always comes first. Good luck to you and the others on whatever you do next.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
The more servers up the better, but for me this is hardly a shame, although it was going to fill a large gap.

Well done if you do release the source.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
whid.gif

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
If anyone is interested in joining the team and reviving this project send me a msg...

reckoning

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 15, 2014
Are you bringing this project back to life? I would love to give this server a bash ....