FiveHeroes - C# Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

ZeusStar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2013
any 1 know if its going to come up again for more testing today?

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
There intermittent issues which means it keeps going down for some people, although this is what we were expecting, and what I was hoping for.

In the process of moving the server to new hardware.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Server is Offline and will remain offline while we move to a newer hardware,In the meanwhile I will be working on changing some stuff comin from beta feedback.

edit server is back up

Please update the following line in your Mir2Config.ini in the client folder.

IPAddress=62.210.177.239

Last edited:

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Please update the following line in your Mir2Config.ini in the client folder.

IPAddress=62.210.177.239

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Just out of interest, how long will the test run for?
Will likely be closed again soon as less bugs are being posted, then re-opened again in a week or 2 for a proper class balance and file test.

My idea is to make a few pre-made classes at lvl 20 40 60 80 and set ppl off hunting... this may well be a closed beta tho

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Just like to thank everyone who logged on for beta, you've all been a big help in finding issues which will allow us to get the server live sooner!

Thank you.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Will likely be closed again soon as less bugs are being posted, then re-opened again in a week or 2 for a proper class balance and file test.

My idea is to make a few pre-made classes at lvl 20 40 60 80 and set ppl off hunting... this may well be a closed beta tho
Cant wait :)

Well a good tao could spam celes light and be prettymuch immortal until tao ****s up
Did you ever hear about Bladestorm ?And lets not talk about sin

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Cant wait for this now feeling the hype, i haven't logged on yet but from what i've read the only bad thing i've seen so far is that Double Slash is being made like tdb ? Think would be better to be toggled.

Also will slaying be toggled on here ( As will most likely turn into high rate after long period of time so will be pointless learning for +Accuracy in the long run )

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Cant wait for this now feeling the hype, i haven't logged on yet but from what i've read the only bad thing i've seen so far is that Double Slash is being made like tdb ? Think would be better to be toggled.

Also will slaying be toggled on here ( As will most likely turn into high rate after long period of time so will be pointless learning for +Accuracy in the long run )
double slash has been changed back to toggle... poison sword is now a charge up similar to TDB but with halfmoon effect.

slaying will not be toggled, and would be silly not to learn it as it does more damage than TDB when it hits, and will certainly help you from low levels. This is not euro where slaying just does 2 more dc, its a % based attack.. its like an uncontrollable mini-fs

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
double slash has been changed back to toggle... poison sword is now a charge up similar to TDB but with halfmoon effect.

slaying will not be toggled, and would be silly not to learn it as it does more damage than TDB when it hits, and will certainly help you from low levels. This is not euro where slaying just does 2 more dc, its a % based attack.. its like an uncontrollable mini-fs

Could you at least make sure Slaying priority is lower than that of Thrusting and HalfMoon so it doesn't go off tons while trying to clear mobs or just want to Thrust something lol

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Could you at least make sure Slaying priority is lower than that of Thrusting and HalfMoon so it doesn't go off tons while trying to clear mobs or just want to Thrust something lol

You can just shift-click to achieve that though?