FiveHeroes - C# Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
well if its going to be as good as FS then you may aswell let it fly off.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
You can just shift-click to achieve that though?

Yen I know, but i'm sure in 1 set of files along the way that Slaying has taken priority, even when Shift clicking....it was rather annoying

well if its going to be as good as FS then you may aswell let it fly off.

Well some of the things i remember of Mir, only Thrusting could hit certain mobs in caves like MC as an example. If that ever becomes the case on this server, i'd like to be able to Thrust freely without Slaying interrupting every 5 seconds lol

There's always a reason when you just want to Thrust, so it's best to make sure it takes priority when you're force attacking

Last edited:

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Would slaying still work if you where a step away from the mob? I've never noticed it work like that.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Would slaying still work if you where a step away from the mob? I've never noticed it work like that.

It shouldn't....I think Wond is right, Heroes files was the only set that Slaying would activate over Thrusting even when a step away (Force attacking) very annoying lol

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
It shouldn't....I think Wond is right, Heroes files was the only set that Slaying would activate over Thrusting even when a step away (Force attacking) very annoying lol

Slaying doesn't work on these files unless its a valid target, unless the team has changed it.

Dk

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
we havnt changed it and tbh i havnt checked but if going by what DK says it should be fine... if not we'll obviously fix it

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
still posting on our forums the updates that are going on... just don't always tend to post in both places as its not majorly important stuff

atm the only news i have is that we're still here, still adding and fixing stuff, and are thinking about doing another beta again soon... so stay posted

---------- Post Merged on 24-08-2014 at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 17-08-2014 at 01:18 PM ----------

Archer

Sharpness = Increases Accuarcy for each level gained.
DoubleShot = Passive. Chance to fire doubleshot doing x2 normal damage
FireArrow = Does extra damage at the cost of mana
DistanceShot = Does 12% more damage for every space away from the target.
Disengage = Allows archer to jump backwards to avoid danger
ArcherOrb = Allows archer to generate energy orbs for special attacks. 35% chance to generate vs mobs, 50% vs human players.
DragonRage = At the cost of 1 energy orb, fires an arrow that explodes for 5x5 AOE damage
PoisonShot = At the cost of 2 energy orbs, fires an arrow that poisons the target
FreezingShot = At the cost of 2 energy orbs, fires an arrow that slows the target
Frenzy = At the cost of 3 energy orbs, sends archer into a frenzy increasing attack speed
GuardianShield = At the cost of 4 energy orbs, summons a protective shield around the archer to absorb all incoming damage, and prevent flinching when hit
FreezingPulse = At the cost of 4 energy orbs, the archer unleashes a huge amount of static energy damaging all targets within a 5x5 radius of the archers location, with a chance to slow or freeze targets hit
SummonSpider = Allows the archer to summon a pet spider to their aid every 120secs. The spider will drain health from attacking enemys and grant it to its master. Spiders damage is 40% of masters MC
FireTrap = At the cost of mana the Archer lays a careful trap lasting 40 secs. When an enemy steps on the trap, it explodes doing damage to all targets within a 3x3 radius. More traps can be placed as spell level increases, can only place 1 trap every 6 seconds.

Warrior
Fencing = Increases accuracy
Slaying = Randomly hits for x2 normal damage
Thrusting = Ignores AC and hits for 170% normal damage
HalfMoon = hits all targets infront and to the right side of player, doing 140% damage to cleaved targets, 100% to main target.
ShoulderDash = dashs away from danger, pushing up to 2 targets blocking the warriors path
TwinDrakeBlade = does 2 quick slashes hitting for 100% of normal damage per hit. 1 hit ignores AC, the other does not.
Entrapment = pulls target to warrior and paralysing target
FlamingSword = Warrior infuses his sword with fire, attacking for 290% normal AC damage every 10seconds.
LionRoar = Warrior bellows out a mighty roar to stun all enemies within a 5x5 radius of the warrior. Warrior must be within 10 levels of target to intimate the target.
CrossHalfMoon = hits all targets around warrior, doing 120% damage to cleaved targets, 100% to main target
BladeAvalanche = Unleash a mighty swing of your sword to damage targets in a frontal cone for 200% damage
ProtectionField = Increases min and max AC by 29% at level 3. Lasts 40secs, and can be cast every 60secs.
Rage = Increases min and max DC by 21% at level 3.Lasts 40secs, and can be cast every 60secs.
CounterAttack = Reduces damage by 25% for 30 seconds, and reflects 30% of damage taken back at the target. Can only be cast every 120 secs.
SlashingBurst = Dashes forward 6 spaces, parting all enemies like waves. All enemies are damaged for 200% damage. Each target has a 50% chanced to be poisoned with reduced armour (TDB effect). Can only be cast every 50secs.

Wizard

FireBall = Casts a magic fireball for 130% magical damage. Target must be line of sight.
GreatFireBall = Casts a greater fireball for 180% magical damage, can only be cast every 6 secs
ThunderBolt = Strike a target with thunder for 110% magical damage, can be cast over walls. Does 30% extra damage to undead targets (143% to undead targets)
Repulsion = Pushes away all targets around the wizard that are lower level.
ElectricShock = Stuns and confuses mobs. Can also allows wizard to tame up to 5 living pets
HellFire = Casts a line of fire in 3 directions, damaging for 110% damage
Teleport = Teleports the wizard up to 10 spaces away from danger. Can only be cast every 30secs
FireBang = Creates an explosion 3x3 in radius damaging for 100% magical damage.
IceStorm = Creates an explosion 3x3 in radius damaging for 140% magical damage. Can only be cast every 5secs.
FireWall = Creates a wall of fire on the ground damaging all enemies that walk into it. As spell level increases more FireWalls can be created (spelllevel + 2) up to a max of 5. Each Firewall lasts for 40 seconds and damages for 40% damage.
Lightning = Casts a line of lightning damaging for 140% damage. Costs 3% of maximum mana
FrostCrunch = Casts a ball of ice, with a 20% chance to freeze and 40% chance to slow the target. Damages for 100% damage
ThunderStorm = Casts a 5x5 AOE thunderstorm around the wizard, damaging undead targets for 140% magic damage, and 14% magic damage to living targets
MagicShield = Creates a magical barrier around the wizard reducing damage based on spell level. Level0=20%, level1=30%, level2=40%, level 3=50%. Time is based on MC, each attack absorbed by the shield reduces its up time.
TurnUndead = Chance to instantly kill an undead target. Must be within x levels of target
Vampirism = Attacks target for 100% magic damage, leaching 50% of damage dealt to instantly restore the wizards HP. Costs 3% of max mana to cast.
FlameDisruptor = Casts a powerful column of fire for 100% magical damage. Does 50% extra damage to living targets (150% to living targets and human players)
Mirroring = Summons a clone of the wizard that follows its master, casting thunderbolt on all enemies in sight. Any damage taken by the clone is taken away from the masters mana pool. The clone does 20% of the masters max MC in damage.
FlameField = Casts a huge 5x5 AOE inferno of fire around the wizard, damaging targets for 140% magic damage. Costs 5% max MP per cast.
MagicBooster = Increases wizards MC by 21% at level 3, lasts for 40 secs and has a cooldown of 60secs
Blizzard = Rains down a magical blizzard hitting targets in a 5x5 AOE radius, up to 5 times for 35% magic damage (max 175%). Caster is unable to move while casting causing themselves to be vunerable to attack. Targets damaged have a chance to be slowed or frozen for up to 7secs. Can only be cast every 20secs.
MeteorStrike = Rains down a magical blizzard hitting targets in a 5x5 AOE radius, up to 5 times for 70% magic damage (max 350%). Caster is unable to move while casting causing themselves to be vunerable to attack. Can only be cast every 20secs.
IceThrust = TBA

Taoist

Healing = Heals target for 100% of SC. Heal ticks are dependant on players level.
SpiritSword = Increases taoists accuracy, and max DC by 20% of max SC
Poisoning = Allows use of Green and Red poison. Green poison slowly depletes the targets HP. Red poison lowers the target's defenses.
SoulFireBall = Hurls an amulet at the target dealing 140% damage, requires 1x amulet for cast (Amulet must be in players bag)
SummonSkeleton = Summons a skeleton to the taoists aid. Skeleton damage increases by 30% of masters DC, pets health is based on a % of the masters HP.
SummonShinsu = Summons a fire breathing shinsu to the taoists aid. Shinsu’s damage increases by 20% of masters SC, pets health is based on a % of the masters HP.
SummonHolyDeva = Summons a Holy Deva to the taoists aid, can be summoned with either skeleton or shinsu. Damage increases by 10% of masters SC, pets health is based on a % of the masters HP.
Hiding = Sink into the shadows making it hard for some mobs to find you
MassHiding = Cast hiding on a group of allys in a 3x3 radius.
SoulShield = Buffs targets Max MAC in a 5x5 radius for 15% of casters Max SC. Max duration 360 seconds
BlessedArmour = Buffs targets Max AC in a 5x5 radius for 15% of casters Max SC. Max duration 360 seconds
Revelation = Reveals targets HP bar above their head
EnergyRepulsor = Pushes all targets away from the taoist (must be higher level than target)
TrapHexagon = Mass traps mobs in a beam of light. Walking into the trap or attacking the mob will release it.
Purification = Cleanse the target of any impurities
MassHealing = Heals all targets in 3x3 AOE radius
Hallucination = Confuses mobs to make them your temporary slave fighting for you.
UltimateEnhancer = Increases primary attributes of target
Reincarnation = Cast on a dead ally to bring them back to life, requires a long channel time with no interruption and 100 amulets.
Curse = Casts a powerful curse on enemies in a 3x3 radius, reducing their mc/sc/dc by 20% and a 40% chance to slow them. Spell costs 10% of max mana to cast.
PoisonCloud = Summons a powerful cloud of poison causes all enemies that walk into it high damage as well a chance to suffer long term poison. Can only be cast every 12secs
EnergyShield = Summons a protective shield around the allied target that holds life in the balance. Should the target be dealt a fatal blow while the shield is up, the target will return to a % of his maximum HP. Can only revive the shield every 120secs, and lasts 30secs. Costs 5% mana and 20 amulets to cast.
Plague = TBA
SummonVoidLord = TBA

Assassin

Focus = Increases accuracy with spell level
FatalSword = Randomly hits for x2 normal damage
DoubleSlash = Slashs the target twice dealing magical and agility damage (ignores ac/amc)
Haste = Increases assassins attack speed
LightBody = Increases agility to avoid attacks,
Trap = Traps a single target
Stealth = Hide in the shadows making you undetectable by monsters. Running will break stealth.
HeavenlySword = Focus power into your sword and strike foes up to 3 spaces infront of you for 210% damage
FireBurst = Pushs all targets away from the assassin dealing 20% damage to them as they are pushed.
PoisonSword = Poisons all targets in a halfmoon effect, cleaved targets take 135% damage
MPEater = Drains the targets mana and gives to the assassin. The assassin can only drain mana for 20secs, every 60secs.
SwiftFeet = Assassin becomes swift footed, allowing them to instantly break into a sprint, not needing to walk after taking damage. Swift feet lasts for SpellLevel * 5 + 5 seconds (level3= 20secs). Cool down of 90secs.
DarkBody = The assassin slips into the shadows becoming undetectable and summoning a clone in their place. The clone will attack targets and explode when upon masters command. 90sec CD.
Hemorrhage = Attack the target causing it to bleed for 150% damage over 8secs. Can only be cast every 15secs.
CrescentSlash = Unleashs 3 cleaving waves of attacks infront of the assassin dealing 100% weapon damage per hit for 3 different types of damage, totalling 300% damage. Has a 20 sec cooldown.

I've tried to include as much information as possible such as damages etc which are all configurable if they require tweaking. Please post thoughts and comments.

Videos and screenshots to follow

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Don't like the fact SummonSkele is based off the DC instead of SC like Shinsu/Deva.

Not much has changed for Tao really? lol, but then again, there hardly ever is a change haha

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Don't like the fact SummonSkele is based off the DC instead of SC like Shinsu/Deva.

Not much has changed for Tao really? lol, but then again, there hardly ever is a change haha

SummonVoidLord needs to throw attacks like MinotaurKing so it hits a mob and then every mob around that (and it should occasionally curse in that attack area) so everyone has something to cry about over tao's like in every other server xD

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
are the %'s for halfmoon and CHM wrong ??? surely it should be 100% damage to main target and lie 80% to the mobs around u should it not thats how its always worked ??

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

At the moment we are focusing on completing the base list... we have spells in mind for tao / war / wiz dont you worry... war has a new 1 in the form of counterattack, i guess you could say magicbooster is 1 for wiz...
Its silly to add new spells when the rest are not complete/balanced. Its going to be a while before people hit the higher levels for these new spells anyway.

Also we made skele use DC cause its a physical attack.... shinsu/deva are magical attack... it also gives some build diversity.. some taoists may use full DC gear for levelin, which means u'd use a skele and not a shinsu.. visa versa with full SC taos!

SummonVoidLord needs to throw attacks like MinotaurKing so it hits a mob and then every mob around that (and it should occasionally curse in that attack area) so everyone has something to cry about over tao's like in every other server xD
VoidLord is a completely unfinished pet at the moment... the idea was to make it last for a short period, e.g. 30secs and have a long CD like 120secs. It will most likely be a mass AOE mob that does a fair bit of burst damage... maybe heal the tao/allys.. who knows... just ideas atm!

are the %'s for halfmoon and CHM wrong ??? surely it should be 100% damage to main target and lie 80% to the mobs around u should it not thats how its always worked ??
Well yes they are wrong if you are going by euro standards.

However, i wanted to take a different approach ... to keep warriors competitive with wizards in levelin i wanted to give them a somewhat strong AOE attack.. but i didnt want to give them a brand new spell like bladestorm (from 3h) so I decided to buff halfmoon and CHM.. but again offering 2 choices... halfmoon is obviously strongest if its just 3 mobs your cleaving.. while CHM is the clear winner for all round AOE. As I wanted halfmoon/CHM to be quite powerful cleave attacks, to stop them becoming better than single target attacks like TDB i left the main target attack being normal, and just increasing the cleave damage. We'll see how this works out.

At the moment sins only really have halfmoon in the form of poison sword, but they have a few AOE spells later on in the form of the exploding clone, so we'll see how that panes out.

Taoists obviously have 2 pets which will aid them, and archers have a combo of firetrap AOE and dragonrage AOE.

Ulitma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2005
Looking forward to playing this server updates look good.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
why you dont have Halfmoon and XHM standard?

25% cleave damage that penetrates AC???
Direct hit standard damage o_O

Why does everyone change a winning formula? :p

Warrior AoE Buffed to 340% is a bit mental?

Euro XHM = 100Direct + 25x7Cleave = 275per hit total.
Your idea of XHM = 100Direct + 120x7Cleave = 940per hit total.
940/275 = 340%

then consider pvp chasing that tao your TDB at 100Dc will do 200damage on connection.
your XHM will do 100 or 120, but have 8x the chance of hitting at an expense of on average only 41.25% less damage.

o_O im bored.

edit: the defence penetration on thrust, (both hits on tdb) and halfmoon xhm edge was a way to enable warriors to AoE mobs and kill wizards through magicshield, without royally screwing taos in pvp.

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
why you dont have Halfmoon and XHM standard?

25% cleave damage that penetrates AC???
Direct hit standard damage o_O

Why does everyone change a winning formula? :p

Warrior AoE Buffed to 340% is a bit mental?

Euro XHM = 100Direct + 25x7Cleave = 275per hit total.
Your idea of XHM = 100Direct + 120x7Cleave = 940per hit total.
940/275 = 340%

then consider pvp chasing that tao your TDB at 100Dc will do 200damage on connection.
your XHM will do 100 or 120, but have 8x the chance of hitting at an expense of on average only 41.25% less damage.

o_O im bored.

edit: the defence penetration on thrust, (both hits on tdb) and halfmoon xhm edge was a way to enable warriors to AoE mobs and kill wizards through magicshield, without royally screwing taos in pvp.
Yer so warriors AOE does 940% damage... wizards flamefield does 140 x 25 = 3500% damage, putting them still miles behind.

The idea behind XHM is its an AOE attack that does not make single target spells useless... If XHM's main target did 200%, then cleave did 100%, you wouldnt bother using TDB.

the example of tdb vs xhm is irrelevant... on these files when you go to hit someone, you actually hit someone..

also no1 said euro was a winning formula.. imo it was majorly flawed in many areas.. the fact that a wizard could level probably 5x faster than any other class is stupid, sure they should maybe level a bit faster... but not to that extent

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I've always played a Tao and there has always been a clear disadvantage to leveling speeds when it comes to the skills they have....but I seem to have found no problem keeping up with most people (Obviously I just let the geeks sprint ahead lol)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I've always played a Tao and there has always been a clear disadvantage to leveling speeds when it comes to the skills they have....but I seem to have found no problem keeping up with most people (Obviously I just let the geeks sprint ahead lol)
Well with taos they are likely to be very strong at the early levels because of pets.. probably a little slow around the med levels.. but late game will be back to pretty fast levelin again with spells like poisoncloud / AOE pets etc

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Probably a stupid question but other than the scaling obviously there will be some base damages right?

I like your approach trying to make every single spell having specific use other than each class having 3 spammable spells and 15 useless ones.

/Mitsos