Survived another crash (H)

Join Discord

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
me and a mate hammad last nyt thought it was a good diea to take his dads V6 Mazda out for a spin, aparntly not, he goes bout 80 round a corner rear wheel drive... smashed into a wall >< no mazda anymore but we both ok :D

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Its people like you and your stupid mates that make car insurance way way way to high and give the good young drivers a bad name

You are stupid and I say this in the kindest possible way
I hope they ban you from driving before you end up killing some kid/mother/father because people like you are a plage on this world

BH

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
I honestly couldn't be more dissapointed.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Dude, seriously, i hate you.

I pay soooo much money for my insurance... for what? People like you.

I seriously think you should sent down, and the key thrown away.

Disgusting, and the fact your here bragging about it.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Dude, seriously, i hate you.

I pay soooo much money for my insurance... for what? People like you.

I seriously think you should sent down, and the key thrown away.

Disgusting, and the fact your here bragging about it.

Why stick him in a cell (tax payer pays for that ie us)(well you as I am in Ireland)

Give him a lifetime ban from driving
That way the roads are safer and tbh banning him from driving would really piss him off

BH

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Why stick him in a cell (tax payer pays for that ie us)(well you as I am in Ireland)

Give him a lifetime ban from driving
That way the roads are safer and tbh banning him from driving would really piss him off

BH
Do you think he'd not drive?

Your "banned" from driving whilst drinking - he's just done that.

The only safe way isto lock him up.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
He must be pulling our legs. 80mph into a wall and they're both unharmed? Yeah right. Now he's just doing it for attention.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Can i ban him?

Wait...yeah...can i?

This post was obviously made to deliberately incite people to flame him, therefore, his account should be held responsible for every flame made in this thread. Fact remains that inciting people to flame by posting bull**** is just as bad as flaming, if not worse.

Its crazy how this 80mph wall collision could take place with no police showing up to see whats going on, testing the miraculous survivers for alcohol levels, and so forth. Unless of course you feld the scene of the accident at which point they would turn up at your mates house at some point to find him and hopefully put him in jail.

Last edited:

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
You are so dumb...

The only way you gonna learn is that 1 day you will kill someone in accident, but then it will be way too late...

Tbh i am not really satisfied with the punishments that can be given to a driver that drove drunk, they should be way sever, and judges should go for the full punishments usually instead of giving only some of it...

And i highly doubt u were on 80, and since you were drunk its not that you can tell us what speed you drove...

Its peoples like you who make the road way more dangerous then what it should be, if you got any amount of dignity in you - never ever return to drive cars, not even when you are not drunk... And never drink again....

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
You are so dumb...

The only way you gonna learn is that 1 day you will kill someone in accident, but then it will be way too late...

Tbh i am not really satisfied with the punishments that can be given to a driver that drove drunk, they should be way sever, and judges should go for the full punishments usually instead of giving only some of it...

And i highly doubt u were on 80, and since you were drunk its not that you can tell us what speed you drove...

Its peoples like you who make the road way more dangerous then what it should be, if you got any amount of dignity in you - never ever return to drive cars, not even when you are not drunk... And never drink again....

shut up

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
If we all chipped in we could probably hire a hitman to kill him.