Survived another crash (H)

Join Discord

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
me and a mate hammad last nyt thought it was a good diea to take his dads V6 Mazda out for a spin, aparntly not, he goes bout 80 round a corner rear wheel drive... smashed into a wall >< no mazda anymore but we both ok :D

Wow you're such a f***ing tosser.
I do recall in one of your last driving posts you saying you wern't stupid enough to drink and drive.

I really hope you are just trying to incite flaming and get attention, and that you didn't actually do this, but either way my first comment stands.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Hye guyz, lest night im sed to mine friend lets get blindfold and we fort it would be funny to steal luis hamiltons forumla1 car adn we drove at 190mph into space and hit the mir space station. Dun werry cuz we srvived, but the car is broked LOL.

Then we went home and my friend dad drove his **** up my arse at 80mph and now I walk funny.

I dont think it was him doing the driving but thats not the point

BH

Yeah, he entirely condones the action.

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
[Hye guyz, lest night im sed to mine friend lets get blindfold and we fort it would be funny to steal luis hamiltons forumla1 car adn we drove at 190mph into space and hit the mir space station. Dun werry cuz we srvived, but the car is broked LOL.

Then we went home and my friend dad drove his **** up my arse at 80mph and now I walk funny.

ROFL XD! owned lol

Last edited:

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Today a friend of mine crashed into the central reservation whilst swerving to avoid a crash.

He was going 30mph and his car is a write off.

He has a cracked collar bone and a broken leg.

POINT - He crashed into metal NOT concrete
POINT - He was doing 30 under a third of your bull**** speed.
POINT - Hes really shaken.

Thats why Mr im a **** bull****ing ****** i dont believe your crackpot attention seeking stories.

In my opinion inciting flaming or posting with the knowledge that it will provoke flaming SHOULD be an infractable offence.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Today a friend of mine crashed into the central reservation whilst swerving to avoid a crash.

He was going 30mph and his car is a write off.

He has a cracked collar bone and a broken leg.

POINT - He crashed into metal NOT concrete
POINT - He was doing 30 under a third of your bull**** speed.
POINT - Hes really shaken.

Thats why Mr im a **** bull****ing ****** i dont believe your crackpot attention seeking stories.

In my opinion inciting flaming or posting with the knowledge that it will provoke flaming SHOULD be an infractable offence.
To be fair one of my mates drove a car into a wall whilst pissed, he was going about 30-40, he came out un scratched, managed to run away from the scene, although im pretty sure he would have been braking at the same time, slowing down the car, so may have actually made impact at about 20.

And yes, i gave him grief for been a tosser.

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
1. i wasnt driving.. i dont drive drunk.

2. went round corner at 80 and lost it, slowed down to maybe 30-40 b4 the back end swung round and hit the wal wasnt head on.

3. was like 2 ocklock in morning and we done off with burst wheels and ****ed the alloys in the process >< and no police has came.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006

2. went round corner at 80 and lost it, slowed down to maybe 30-40 b4 the back end swung round and hit the wal wasnt head on.

3. was like 2 ocklock in morning and we done off with burst wheels and ****ed the alloys in the process >< and no police has came.
If I knew stupid fu‪cks like you would come about, I would never have ejaculated this Universe into existance. What a waste of my time that was.

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005

Don't you think that you should have told your friend not to drive?....
Even drunk person usually know that there are stuff that shouldn't be done..

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Thats so not the point, you should have stopped your friend
Why were you going (round a corner) at 80 ?
The time doesn't matter. For all you know there could have been people walking home from a night out who your friend could have killed.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Oh my god, seriously your both tits, for one drive insted of your friend if hes pissed u dumb sh!t, and you claim you wern't drunk so you have a valid licence too so that could of been done, insted you come onto these forums post **** like this that people irl has died from, thats just simply pathectic, honestly im suprised u actually have a licence or friends because your thread has just proven what sort of an ass you are.

Hope the cops actually bust u tbh.

Much love from my *** :D bye.