Survived another crash (H)

smoochy boys on tour

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
OK my last post is outdated law

The Road Traffic Act 1988, section 2 (as substituted Road traffic Act 1991) makes it an offence to drive a mechanically propelled vehicle dangerously on a road or other public place.

Penalty;

Maximim £5000 fine and up to 6 months imprisonment in the Magistrates' court or an unlimited fine in the Crown court and up to 2 years imprisonment.

In addition the court must disqualify and order an extended re-test unless “special reasons” are found. Where a ban is avoided the court may impose 3-11 points.

Meaning
possible fine, points, jail time and a ban from driving for 1 year with a re-test after the ban is finished

as i said I hope they throw the book at you

BH

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
im in magistrates court, il plead exceptonal hardship or w/e cos il; lose my job n ****, proberly gna plead guilty anyways see wht ma solicitor says i havet got a leg to stand on tbh me or my m8 we both crashed at same place at same time.

Sprinkle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Newport S.Wales
im in magistrates court, il plead exceptonal hardship or w/e cos il; lose my job n ****, proberly gna plead guilty anyways see wht ma solicitor says i havet got a leg to stand on tbh me or my m8 we both crashed at same place at same time.

Yours a ass mate, for the simple reason there could of been kids and other ppls lifes at risk, if u dotn give a **** about urs than thats fine but other ppls is a diff matter, seriously think before you get pissed / drive

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
i suppose you might have a hard time trying to find a good/respectable job, after being convicted of drunken/dangerous driving.

LOL. no sympathy.

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
What you deserve:
1) You deserve to drive, make accident, break your spine, then after turning to a vegetable a big doctor will come and sexually abuse you. You will not be able to scream or do anything about it, everyone that will come visit they will never know about what that doctor will do to you. You will be able to feel but do nothing about it.
2) Your deserve that dick will stand for about 10 hours, then it will explode.
3) You deserve to get jock itch on your ass in the shape of "I am ****ing moron", and that in the day you get married.
4) You deserve to get permanent stoma.

I have more but they are really sick ^^

Last edited:

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
What you deserve:
1) You deserve to drive, make accident, break your spine, then after turning to a vegetable a big doctor will come and sexually abuse you. You will not be able to scream or do anything about it, everyone that will come visit they will never know about what that doctor will do to you. You will be able to feel but do nothing about it.
2) Your deserve that dick will stand for about 10 hours, then it will explode.
3) You deserve to get jock itch on your ass in the shape of "I am ****ing moron", and that in the day you get married.
4) You deserve to get permanent stoma.

I have more but they are really sick ^^

ooooooooooooooooooooo....k wierdo

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003

The exceptional hardship thing shouldn't help at all, which is awesome as far as im concerned. Its more than likely they will tell you if your job is something you need badly, then you shouldn't have commited the offence in the first place.

Even then, seeing as your job is in driving and the conviction will happen anyway, they *may* decide to terminate your contract anyway, as nobody wants a retarded driver on their payroll.

Hopefully, once your banned and re-ordered to take your test, you will end up stuck in the new system where you have to take a years worth of lessons before being allowed to take your test. If I find out what maigtrates court you're in, I'll drive there to heckle you during the trial, then drive home afterwards, you might even be able to wave to me from the window on the bus.

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
More than likely you'll get a retest so considering the hardship you are under you won't be driving legally again for a very long time. I'll consider the roads safer. This is why I support the young driver probationary period and the concept of refresher training every 5 years for all drivers. To be honest I hope they give you community service and a probation order too. You are the type of person that causes my Probation Officer partner a lot of unneccessary work because it's down to plain stupidity. I don't care if you want to drive like a maniac on the road and kill yourself but if you do it on public roads Drivers like me will continue to report your License plate. And when you get caught all those reports will be on your permanent record. You might think it's funny but when you know as many people as I do that have been killed in RTA's, including your childhood best friend..... Get a grip on your life or all too soon it will be over!!

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
This is so not true. :)

80mph into a wall, and yet you are still here to tell the tale? lol. :eek:

Tbh, if i had done this, i wouldn't have posted it because i knew it would be a complete waste of time, and it would get flamed loads.

/Ash

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
was probably seeing bout 3 diffrent digits ash n very dillusional, if ur stupid enuff to drink drive ur stupid enuff to take pills etc which i wouldnt put past ur stupidity.

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
if u botherd your arse to read the posts then u would see that we went 30-40 into the wall, he lost control at 80 mph...l