Whats your worst Infraction given?

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Dataforce said:
Dear Lilcooldoode,

You have received an infraction at LOMCN.

http://dev.lomcn.org/posts/515248/

Reason:
-------
Stop ****ing promoting TDs stupid files

Stop ****ing promoting TDs stupid files
-------

This infraction is worth 15 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
LOMCN

I got that back at start of 2007... Due to expire: Never :(

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
you make you do.

Nice.

Sorry i never knew you was a staff member JealY, you talk more **** then most people on here.

Only 2 people i take serious on here and thats milo and lif, so don't expect and respect from me JealY because the way you run around the fourm dishing out these infractions just makes me laugh, especially when the community is so low.

Cant handle someone calling you a retard then you need to leave and maybe step outside into the real world kid.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Nice.

Sorry i never knew you was a staff member JealY, you talk more **** then most people on here.

Only 2 people i take serious on here and thats milo and lif, so don't expect and respect from me JealY because the way you run around the fourm dishing out these infractions just makes me laugh, especially when the community is so low.

Cant handle someone calling you a retard then you need to leave and maybe step outside into the real world kid.

Who do you think you are. Like seriously sanity. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO???

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Its not an opinion, You started to give unnecessary abuse.

Doesnt make you look cool.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
The fact is, Instinctive, multiple accounts are not allowed. Once you are banned you're banned.

True enough, people do make more, but they don't go around broadcasting it or they will get them banned as well.

The words of a mindless sheep.

Sanity said:
Point is that this guy thinks giving a warning or a infraction is the only way to deal with things, and with the size of the community here is not by far the best thing to do.

This is the truth, but Jealy doesn't have the intelligence to realise such complexities.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Ok, JealY. But i advise you to in future start taking things in and maybe just maybe call it fair, stop being power driven.

/Instinctive

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Private
Reason: General spamming 17-01-2010 03:52 PM by ρяєα¢нєя 0 / 16-07-2010 03:52 PM
N/A
Reason: Inappropriate Language 03-07-2009 01:18 AM by Kaori 1 / Expired
Mir3-Europe Underway.
Reason: Unreasonable offence directed at other member(s) 16-03-2009 05:30 PM by Killmaster 0 / 11-03-2010 05:30 PM
Pastures New
Reason: Inappropriate Language 04-03-2009 11:21 PM by Hazuki 0 / Expired
Polite Notice
Reason: Unreasonable offence directed at other member(s) 17-02-2009 11:26 PM by Farphit 11 / 12-02-2010 11:26 PM

and theres 3more pages :) mostly got 5points but got 11 from Farphit :(

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Nice.

Why Milo and Lifco, only reason I can think of is their release clauses. I help lifco with things sometimes and I release and find new thing but I dont get a mention :angry:

How rude :sleep:

Mine would be being banned for saying:-

Sorry guys I will not be running the server, It seems I get more stick if I run servers on lomcn so I decided to stop.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Private 16-01-2010
09:58 PM 15-07-2010
09:58 PM 5 General spamming ρяєα¢нєя
Why? Cause he looves me.
Video Tutorials on... 07-12-2008
09:31 PM Expired 11 Unreasonable offence directed at other member(s) Robert
Meh, i deserved this.

Sparta Mir Files 26-03-2008
10:36 PM Expired 5 General spamming Robert
Posting something on some files with my maps in, and i was part of team at time......
Private 28-08-2007
04:05 PM Expired 11 Unreasonable offence directed at other member(s) ¤]´)÷¤--§îr Äürøñ--¤÷(`[¤

This one was alod of tosh, i got coz i said the N word in a reply to somebody calling me it, all i asked is why they called me a N....

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Why Milo and Lifco, only reason I can think of is their release clauses. I help lifco with things sometimes and I release and find new thing but I dont get a mention :angry:

How rude :sleep:

Would of given you a mention but you kept JealY as a SM or made him one? I don't know but that guy needs to get a grip, gave me another infraction this morning.

Also Azura i rarely come on here anymore but you ait ViruS. are you? Ignor it if your not.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Nope ViruS is carl I thought, I didnt make him a mod either Hazuki did :)

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
What a sad pathetic thread.. everyone crying about being caught doing something they shouldn't have.

Sorry to add another pointless post to this pointless thread, but I thought I may as well join in the general crying!

Nobody is perfect, far from it. Everyone, at some point or another will make a bad decision, if you can't handle it, why are you allowed to use a PC, you clearly shouldn't even be allowed to interact with the outside world!

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Wow, I like how you (Sanity) seem to think I give out infractions everyday or something.

Really you have no idea what you're talking about do you?

If you had access to the infraction log, and your accusations where correct then perhaps it would be fair.

Hazuki asked me to be a mod, it was discussed with the team at the time and was approved. Was before Az was admin so it's nothing to do with him, no use crying.

I'm not a kid. Whether I can handle being called one is beyond the fact you're insulting a member of the staff.

Ok, JealY. But i advise you to in future start taking things in and maybe just maybe call it fair, stop being power driven.

/Instinctive

Holy christ, how is it being power driven?

I'm here to do a job; that job is to follow the rules, try to ensure other people follow those rules and discipline them if they are to break them.

This is the truth, but Jealy doesn't have the intelligence to realise such complexities.

You do realise by saying that you're undermining your argument?

If that was the only way I deal with things, that would be another banned account.

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Jealy, just ignore the moaning fool's tbh your the only active mod which aint gave me a Infraction yet.
also give me my gold name please :P

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
What a sad pathetic thread.. everyone crying about being caught doing something they shouldn't have.

Sorry to add another pointless post to this pointless thread, but I thought I may as well join in the general crying!

Nobody is perfect, far from it. Everyone, at some point or another will make a bad decision, if you can't handle it, why are you allowed to use a PC, you clearly shouldn't even be allowed to interact with the outside world!

Oh who died and put you above everyone else?

On the contrary to your beliefs, not everyone who has posted in this "pointless thread" is "crying" about being caught for being in the wrong. If you can't see the difference between that and actually making a fair point or even having a bit of a half-hearted laugh then honestly, why are you even allowed on a PC?

JealY said:
You do realise by saying that you're undermining your argument?

Sorry what I said was unfair, I was talking about a number of moderators in general but I labelled you.

JealY said:
If that was the only way I deal with things, that would be another banned account.

Sure it would...

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Sorry what I said was unfair, I was talking about a number of users in general but I labelled "everyone".

:D