Status
Not open for further replies.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
There's nobody he wants to take on holiday with him? What a **** friend. Even if that was the case, I'd go by myself.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Publicity at its worst.

Guy needs public speaking lessons too.

Last edited:

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
Love the edit Luke, did you actually realize that your first comment sounded like it was posted by a child!

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Love the edit Luke, did you actually realize that your first comment sounded like it was posted by a child!

Actually, I realised he wasnt going on the holiday.....

How exactly did that make me look like a child.

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
Actually, I realised he wasnt going on the holiday.....

How exactly did that make me look like a child.
By the sheer fact you made comment on his plane crashing, or hoping it would!

But at least he's not as pathetic as a grown man being scared of mice, rats & spiders!

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
By the sheer fact you made comment on his plane crashing, or hoping it would!

But at least he's not as pathetic as a grown man being scared of mice, rats & spiders!

Just clicked on, Mice, rats and spiders... you've been stalkinggg...

Then again, I'm also guilty. Thats how I found out your Bi-Sexual.

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
Just clicked on, Mice, rats and spiders... you've been stalkinggg...

Then again, I'm also guilty. Thats how I found out your Bi-Sexual.
I highly doubt that, but as I said to you in pm's Luke, my sexual orientation has nothing to do with you....

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Goats....

Goats are evil, they make nightmare noises. I'l agree with Prai on the Rats fear, im not scared i just dont want the following.

Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome (HPS): Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome (HPS) is a deadly disease transmitted by infected rodents through urine, droppings, or saliva. Humans can contract the disease when they breathe in aerosolized virus. HPS was first recognized in 1993 and has since been identified throughout the United States. Although rare, HPS is potentially deadly. Rodent control in and around the home remains the primary strategy for preventing hantavirus infection.

Murine Typhus: Murine typhus (caused by infection with R. typhi) occurs worldwide and is transmitted to humans by rat fleas. Flea-infested rats can be found throughout the year in humid tropical environments, but in temperate regions are most common during the warm summer months. Travelers who visit in rat-infested buildings and homes, especially in harbor or riverine environments, can be at risk for exposure to the agent of murine typhus.

Rat-bite fever (RBF): Rat-bite fever (RBF) is a systemic bacterial illness caused by Streptobacillus moniliformis that can be acquired through the bite or scratch of a rodent or the ingestion of food or water contaminated with rat feces.

Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium: As its name suggests, it causes a typhoid-like disease in mice. In humans S. Typhimurium does not cause as severe disease as S. Typhi, and is not normally fatal. The disease is characterized by diarrhea, abdominal cramps, vomiting and nausea, and generally lasts up to 7 days. Unfortunately, in immunocompromized people, that is the elderly, young, or people with depressed immune systems, Salmonella infections are often fatal if they are not treated with antibiotics.

Leptospirosis: Leptospirosis is a bacterial disease that affects humans and animals. It is caused by bacteria of the genus Leptospira. In humans it causes a wide range of symptoms, and some infected persons may have no symptoms at all. Symptoms of leptospirosis include high fever, severe headache, chills, muscle aches, and vomiting, and may include jaundice (yellow skin and eyes), red eyes, abdominal pain, diarrhea, or a rash. If the disease is not treated, the patient could develop kidney damage, meningitis (inflammation of the membrane around the brain and spinal cord), liver failure, and respiratory distress. In rare cases death occurs.

Eosinophilic Meningitis: Eosinophilic meningitis is an infection of the brain occurring in association with an increase in the number of eosinophils, white blood cells that are associated with infection with worms that penetrate into the body. The organism most commonly causing eosinophilic meningitis is a rat lung worm called angiostrongylus cantonensis.

Even pet Rats are a pain in the ass , all the ones i owned got tumours, so i had to drown them in the bath (Was fairly easy when you got the ball handy). I will note that the vet bill to have them put down was about 300% more than what i paid for them.

Mice and Spiders... Well , Spiders are okay...unless you live somewhere exotic. Mice ...... I only ever tend to see them in pet stores or half eaten on my kitchen floor (****ing cats).

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
mapagay1.jpg
Mapagay.jpg

Seeing as Mapadale is made from MAtthew PAul DAniel?? LEee tells me the likelihood of ANY other person using that name is very low, then the user is from Sheffield, which again Mapadale from Sheff? Bit strange.

Then, I remembered you used to work in a bar. And the way you put your words together is identical...The puzzle fits.

And I must also say I am outraged at you outing my fears in public!

Reactions: Shabalabalong
Status
Not open for further replies.