Free Holiday

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
It was actually, as we made the paper and I got to meet the Cheeky Girls.

SHUT UP, I'm wounded, I've wanted nothing more the be in the local paper and meet the SUPERSTARS, THE CHEEKY GIRLS.

Im literally laughing my tiny tits off.

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
SHUT UP, I'm wounded, I've wanted nothing more the be in the local paper and meet the SUPERSTARS, THE CHEEKY GIRLS.

Im literally laughing my tiny tits off.
Though a very sarcastic response from yourself, but what have you done in recognition for years of hard work and pulling off one of the biggest deaf club nights in the UK!

Oh and it's not the first time I've personally been in the paper, I was in The Sun in 2000 and that's not a local paper!

• Haha
Reactions: Prai

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
"was in The Sun in 2000" LOL when you think it can't get any better, he never fails to make me facepalm

• Haha

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
[video=youtube;RA06Z5e1ZFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA06Z5e1ZFc[/video]

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
"was in The Sun in 2000" LOL when you think it can't get any better, he never fails to make me facepalm
I would suggest you face palm yourself in a manner that knocks some sense into that seamlessly empty brain of yours (this goes for the rest of you trolls), at least I have something to show for my life and what I've done with my life. Most of you, will go through life and skip a vast majority of it......

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Just because people don't brag about their personal life on a forum doesn't mean your any better then them.

You don't know what I do as a career, Nor Tai, Nor Czelda, Nor Anyone..... So don't sit there and get a boner over your life, Id rather die then spend a minute in your shoes.

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
Just because people don't brag about their personal life on a forum doesn't mean your any better then them.

You don't know what I do as a career, Nor Tai, Nor Czelda, Nor Anyone..... So don't sit there and get a boner over your life, Id rather die then spend a minute in your shoes.
I didn't brag about anything, I answered a comment and anyway, your the one who's been stalking me, trying to get dirt on me. When in fact, your not getting anything on me. Keep it coming Luke, your biggest troll going......

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

Just so we're clear, Tai doesn't have a career.

/Troll

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I didn't brag about anything, I answered a comment and anyway, your the one who's been stalking me, trying to get dirt on me. When in fact, your not getting anything on me. Keep it coming Luke, your biggest troll going......

128713793854668765.jpg

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
What's up Luke hit a sore nerve, shattered your dreams that the information you think you found on me was incorrect. If you keep Trolling internet, you might actually find something that is fact.

As for your job, what's up didn't chippy give you enough battered sausage, or are you still packing boxes for Argos..............

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
No, Im actually washing upto 4 cars a day now. With wax and everything.

And say what you want. EVERYONE knows your batty. It explains EVERYTHING.

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
No, Im actually washing upto 4 cars a day now. With wax and everything.

And say what you want. EVERYONE knows your batty. It explains EVERYTHING.
Married with 3 kids, I don't think so do you!

• Haha

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
paul-ogrady2-b.jpg

Paul O'grady = Gay
Paul O'grady = Has one daughter.

Moral of the story???

You've let yourself get that far dragged into the closet,. you've involved others who will one day resent you for lying . Shame on you.

+1 Facepalm.

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
View attachment 12406

Paul O'grady = Gay
Paul O'grady = Has one daughter.

Moral of the story???

You've let yourself get that far dragged into the closet,. you've involved others who will one day resent you for lying . Shame on you.

+1 Facepalm.
I get the feeling that your jealous Luke, you hiding something!

• Haha

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Jealous of a Bi guy being in the closet???

KILL ME NOW!

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
Jealous of a Bi guy being in the closet???

KILL ME NOW!
Well you do seem to have this personal vendetta against me, which would suggest. A: Your jealous or envious of me, B: You have a sad life, so you get your kicks by acting clever or C: Your psychotic!

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Well you do seem to have this personal vendetta against me, which would suggest. A: Your jealous or envious of me, B: You have a sad life, so you get your kicks by acting clever or C: Your psychotic! or D: Im a retard who thinks that the 99% of people who dislikes me are wrong. And I also have varied learning difficulties and I'm VERY narrow minded

I vote D.

Status
Not open for further replies.