Not open for further replies.

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
View attachment 12401
View attachment 12402

Seeing as Mapadale is made from MAtthew PAul DAniel?? LEee tells me the likelihood of ANY other person using that name is very low, then the user is from Sheffield, which again Mapadale from Sheff? Bit strange.

Then, I remembered you used to work in a bar. And the way you put your words together is identical...The puzzle fits.

And I must also say I am outraged at you outing my fears in public!
Now go back and read the whole thread, you will find that it was my business partner posting on it!

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
Sure it wasn't your brother?
I ran three nightclubs in Sheffield, if Prai had done is home work correctly and looked at all the posts & threads created since 2005. He would see that several people used the account, to post about club nights, feedback from club nights and getting information on club nights and what people wanted.

So I wouldn't call that positive evidence.....

In fact I think the last time I used that account, was for a club night we did called DeafAid.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Sure it wasn't your brother?

Naw it was probably Phantom. Or Gigabit. JK, they're just more alter-egos.

What a coincidence though, that your "business partner" had the exact same manner of speaking as you. Phantom and Gigabit too! Honestly, you're ****ing ridiculous lol

This thread is giving me big laughs though, carry on

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I ran three nightclubs in Sheffield, if Prai had done is home work correctly and looked at all the posts & threads created since 2005. He would see that several people used the account, to post about club nights, feedback from club nights and getting information on club nights and what people wanted.

So I wouldn't call that positive evidence.....

In fact I think the last time I used that account, was for a club night we did called DeafAid.

Sorry mate, I'm going to have to call you out on this one... I mean, you're usually pretty truthful and to the point, but THIS time I've just had it up to here with you and your gay frolicsome attitude.

Your posts and theirs are nearly identical in terms of public attitude and wording, add to the fact you're now getting defensive about it, instead of simply shrugging it off as a troll remark? Oh deary me.

P.S I'm from Brighton pal, I can sniff out a poof a mile away, so I can make haste to flee the area.

But hey, mapa, don't get down bro, this'll cheer you up!

[video=youtube;KS7dBTDOnbA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS7dBTDOnbA[/video]

Last edited:

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
Naw it was probably Phantom. Or Gigabit. JK, they're just more alter-egos.

What a coincidence though, that your "business partner" had the exact same manner of speaking as you. Phantom and Gigabit too! Honestly, you're ****ing ridiculous lol

This thread is giving me big laughs though, carry on
That's a bit funny coming from you though Jack, didn't you hide behind someone else's account for years. But hay if you want to think that, then you carry on thinking it. Oh and before you go about saying that's what everyone else thinks, most of the minds on here are a collective that follow a collective....

Your posts and theirs are nearly identical in terms of public attitude and wording, add to the fact you're now getting defensive about it, instead of simply shrugging it off as a troll remark? Oh deary me.
I'm not getting defensive in the slightest, I'm just pointing out how wrong the troll is. Just like doing a search on my username and getting fiction as fact, but as per the point you made. Seems strange that it's "NOT" identical, if it's meant to be me, wouldn't you think!

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Sorry mate, I'm going to have to call you out on this one... I mean, you're usually pretty truthful and to the point, but THIS time I've just had it up to here with you and your gay frolicsome attitude.

P.S I'm from Brighton pal, I can sniff out a poof a mile away, so I can make haste to flee the area.

But hey, mapa, don't get down bro, this'll cheer you up!

[video=youtube;KS7dBTDOnbA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS7dBTDOnbA[/video]

I see...
[video=youtube;uj8C43r4zm0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj8C43r4zm0[/video]

More fitting.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I'm not getting defensive in the slightest, I'm just pointing out how wrong the troll is. Just like doing a search on my username and getting fiction as fact, but as per the point you made. Seems strange that it's "NOT" identical, if it's meant to be me, wouldn't you think!

I'm going to hammer the nail into the coffin, prepare yourself for this Mapa, for this may shock EVEN YOU.

Your last forum thread...

Was titled...

Confused . com

Give it a real, long, good hard think.

Skunkmeister

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 10, 2007
Always knew mapa was that way inclined... ever since the night with me, him and that tub of butter... remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.