Renegade [Heroes]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Re: Renegade

Server goes down. You view the thread and post nothing in the form of an update as to why or when it will be back up.

How you expect this server to get anywhere is beyond me.

Last edited:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

Server goes down. You view the thread and post nothing in the form of an update as to why or when it will be back up.

How you expect this server to get anywhere is beyond me.

Server is down? im in college so most likely my internet resetting. if it doesnt go back up within the hour i will remote access my pc and reset it for u all. im in college weekdays so cant really do much. sorry about this. If i cant open it remotely then ill have to open it when i get home at 6PM GMT <br><br>/ReVulcan

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

Server is down? im in college so most likely my internet resetting. if it doesnt go back up within the hour i will remote access my pc and reset it for u all. im in college weekdays so cant really do much. sorry about this. If i cant open it remotely then ill have to open it when i get home at 6PM GMT*<br><br>/ReVulcan

Its been down since 8:20 this morning, couldn't see it going back up within the hour on its own.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

I'll see if I can get in touch with the other gm to open it up if needed but I should be able to do it from here.

/ReVulcan

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

You don't have much luck do you? :D

Not really bud, p*sses me off sometimes. it annoys me cause i left for college at 8 as well

im having to sneak on LoMCN every now and then to see if anyone has posted cause they'll start crying if i don't tell them whats up

/ReVulcan

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Not really bud, p*sses me off sometimes. it annoys me cause i left for college at 8 as well

im having to sneak on LoMCN every now and then to see if anyone has posted cause they'll start crying if i don't tell them whats up

/ReVulcan

Nice attitude, there barely crying, 1 person stated the server was down.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

Thanks for waiting everyone, just going to restart PC then will get the server online ASAP. (Restarting due to possible lag from yesterday)

/ReVulcan

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

it wasnt an internet problem as far as i can see, IP is the same so it must have just been a Server side crash.
Server will be up in 15mins, just tweaking a few things to save me rebooting later on

---EDIT---

Server is online now everyone. use the same IP to connect, sorry about that folks!

/ReVulcan

Last edited by a moderator:

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009

**** server **** gm u banned me why ? u acuse me and blue for speed hack i dont have any speed.. fk!

/Extasy

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

**** server **** gm u banned me why ? u acuse me and blue for speed hack i dont have any speed.. fk!

/Extasy

Strange I also seen you bolting around like you were on crack. Your PC must be very fast breh.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

Hi Everyone, Renegade will be down for maintenance Today (Thursday 23rd) until 9 PM GMT.
The team are currently working on balancing the classes and mob damage, we are also re-doing the Skill exp's due to some players reports on
them being to high (which i completely agree with). and patching some skills that currently do not equip.

In other news, I'd like everyone to give a big welcome to 'Odin' our new Server support team member. He'll be here to help out in-game with any
questions you might have while venturing in the lands of Renegade.

If you need any help while on our server please do not be afraid to ask one of our GM's 'ReVulcan', 'RodderZ' and 'Odin'.

We hope you have fun and of course, Happy Hunting!

/ReVulcan

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Server is online now. use the same IP to connect

Events will be held every Friday night at 8PM GMT to bring more content to you guys

/ReVulcan