**** [1.4] OldSkool Server [HIGH RATE] ****

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Downloadin now.. you gonna let me play ben?
i aint corrupt... every1 will be treated equaly regardless of if i hate u or you've been my enemy on previous servers.

i will only ban you if u cheat / exploit / bad abuse after warnings.

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
uve got wrong server name OldSkool make sure its capitals ect

-=Roar=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
T_M is split into 2 guilds atm, T_M lead by fubu, and revival lead by hotpocket.

rev is mostly euro T_M, ... and T_M is the old skool priv server T_M lol... then there is another few guilds i think.

should be fun seein 3/4 way fights

hopefully server will be transfered to dedi sometime tonite, then full client will be uploaded

Lol me, Fubu, Socar, Gimli, Rapeza owned the hole server yesterday >.< We need a challange, who is highest lvl now ?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Lol me, Fubu, Socar, Gimli, Rapeza owned the hole server yesterday >.< We need a challange, who is highest lvl now ?
from wot ive been seein the fights have been even, no1s owned no1.

downloaded full client says theres something wrong with it :S
did u w8 at least 3hrs till the upload had finished?

goin from the time u posted i dont think u w8ed till it had finished.... try downloadin again.

wot is wrong with it ne way?

BogEyedSloth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2007
i agree with Ben.... you havnt owned us you have just out numberd us... this server is about numbers but unlike you lot i dont recruit ppl i dont know.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Nobody has actually owned anyone, you can do 2v1 till ya run out of pots easily, unless its like 3v1 4v1 it aint gonna come down to who's best yet, noone actually knows how to straight up pvp ive noticed, asked a few people for a pvp and they cant atually do it without a para ( looks at Revival ), but im looking forward to a couple more good scraps outside SZ.

Evrea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2006
Slight poblem =/ i started download this morning and left it afk all day came back and says end of archive could not be avaible or sumit and another thing is i cant log in via FrOZeN files? very confusein ano lol

/Gim

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
re download em m8, they were uploading at that time problably, should be ok now, i still need to download em later so hopefully that are ok, did you say you cant get one with Frozen client ?? maybe just the EXE if you cna get a hold of that.

Evrea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2006
cheers m8 shall do and i fink i got the exe etc on pc still

/Gim

Status
Not open for further replies.