[2.3] MiR II The Awakening

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
Im not familiar with the 2.6 format but have to say im more comfortable on the 2.3s.
I hope to release a few things that havent been done before... and put a new spin on ALOT of others.
I think i'm pushing 2.3 to its limits, but it should be fun!

whats the eta on this ? says september in ur advert lol and 11/11/11 on ur siggy.
is this online 2day or is it still in the making ? im confused lol.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
I hope this goes well but you need an attitude change matey. I don't mean to have a dig but you came on my advert and slated it to the ground without even trying it. I wouldn't stoop that low and I hope that's not a sign of your character. Like I said though, best of luck to you.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
I hope this goes well but you need an attitude change matey. I don't mean to have a dig but you came on my advert and slated it to the ground without even trying it. I wouldn't stoop that low and I hope that's not a sign of your character. Like I said though, best of luck to you.

Actually I did play it, thats where my input came from. My points were valid and a carry on from other peoples discussions, which you tried to invalidate when they were perfectly accurate.

This advert should really be ignored, perhaps even deleted.
As when I release the way in which I advertise it will be changed slightly.
Along with accurate etas, etc.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I genuinely look forward to this, not played Mir in a fair while but I'll deffo give this a bash.

Question: Do you have any new maps? I like the old maps as much as the next guy, but seeing new caves is always a bonus.

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
yay...another 2.3 :x Change it up as much as you like, put as much effort and thought into it as you like, they're still 6 year old files done til death.

I just find it impossible to fathom anyone getting excited about it.

Reactions: Tai

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Information about the game doesn't tell us everything.. Maybe smack up some screenshot's of what spawns are like ect and what monsters are called.. So we don't bump into a monster that has a daft name.. Like DickMaster or some ****.. Yes people do tend to put daft names like this for certent monsters/bosses..

Also if you could bring a 2 Days test for every1.. This will give your players inside game and see how it is and thn they can choose if to play or not.. Also it helps you find bugs faster if founded.. Also shows how many members you can host on w.e your going to host on..

It does sound a bit intresting but it's easy to make somet sound intresting.. Maybe some prove/evidence of how amazing this sound would be brilliant..

Any how good luck to your server! Hope it won't fail like the past few.. Not naming thm :)

-Ash

PS: Not taken much look on 1st post but is donation on here? If so is it small and nice for the time being? Until server get's larger you can adjust it..

PPS: Have you tryed this on heroes? Heroes files seem up2date on new features ect.. Not seen any majour bugs on the files.. May improve the server.. May aswell give it ago if you haven't all ready.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
his subclass system would be harder to do on heroes as buffs stack

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Hey NH, hope server goes well im looking forward to this as i loved your last one Cyrus :) whats the news then how far are we and how close are we?
Cheers!

xXMoonXx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2012
is there server ever going to be up or what lol
cus its been like 6 months or so lol

and this server is outstanding which is great !
thats the server am looking for !!
( Except the level cap which sucks lol )

/Moon