[King] 20130713-46 magic engine service

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
File Blocked for Violation.

The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
still far from being a server online? hopefully brings mir3 back to life
It's nothing game changing but it's a slight step forward. They will either thrive and have lots of attention or will plumette and dropped after a month or two because they still have running bug. Not tested other things (e.g. para). Off to bed for night.

ervinzed

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
to bring mir3 back to life we need new players, some sort of advertising would do that, in high schools or something

they play halo, call of duty, medal of honor on PS3

its very difficult to get new people to play mir3

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Haven't really had to much time to play around with the files yet but anyone wanting to have a poke around on my server and see if they can get them to work over WAN for me? Not familiar with Kings at all really!

Direct internet access, not through a router.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Whats difference between WAN and router setup mr host king? :P you just need to forward ports and then setup IPs. I can help with ips via skype when home if needed.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Whats difference between WAN and router setup mr host king? :P you just need to forward ports and then setup IPs. I can help with ips via skype when home if needed.

Maybe on wan directly from cable, he needs to call isp and tell them to forward some ports.. or maybe all ports are accesible and not need to forward :d

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
1. Your mongen list is not ammended
2. Your mongen files have no / incorrect names.
3. You translated database and not mongen files.

Headsup if your using my files i removed the mongen. I did mention my files were in development.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Nothing wrong with the maps, if you copy the AQMUD3/MAP into your client or vise versa
Client/MAP to AQMUD3/MAP then your maps will be fine. I recommend you copy your Client/MAP to AQMUD3/MAP and then overwrite your mapinfo as your tiles will not fit your maps like mine do...

Seriously ervinzed, if you don't know this stuff then you will struggle with everything lol
I guess we all start somewhere though.

Reactions: Lomcnviewer

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Maybe on wan directly from cable, he needs to call isp and tell them to forward some ports.. or maybe all ports are accesible and not need to forward :d

No not at all.

There is no need for port forwarding. My server has a direct connection to the interwebs via the IP address, so I don't need to setup internal and external IP addresses.

TDID I'm pretty sure i'm missing a single IP somewhere. If you wouldn't mind taking a look, Think you still have access to the server i've stuck the files on if you still got the details, nothing has changed on it.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
No not at all.

There is no need for port forwarding. My server has a direct connection to the interwebs via the IP address, so I don't need to setup internal and external IP addresses.

TDID I'm pretty sure i'm missing a single IP somewhere. If you wouldn't mind taking a look, Think you still have access to the server i've stuck the files on if you still got the details, nothing has changed on it.

other people was unable to enter due an ip on Setup\!adrrserv.txt (i cant remember name) there is 127.0.0.1 put your external under 127

xx.xxx.xx.xxx

both ips (that fixed mine and it let people connect to srv)

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Since these are King files, does that mean that the cheats are enabled? I remember long ago on older kings files, they worked but had cheating easily accessible to all users.

Sorry If I am being stupid, Just trying to find out more information on these files.

ervinzed

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
i found another set of king server files, 42 version (doesn't need special gates) but there's no client files for it. did anyone complete the translation of this set of files?

---------- Post Merged at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Since these are King files, does that mean that the cheats are enabled? I remember long ago on older kings files, they worked but had cheating easily accessible to all users.

Sorry If I am being stupid, Just trying to find out more information on these files.

i saw those options as client config options, it also allows teleporting to NPCs you talk to through a menu

Last edited:

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
How do you remove cheats from client?
i found another set of king server files, 42 version (doesn't need special gates) but there's no client files for it. did anyone complete the translation of this set of files?

---------- Post Merged at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:17 PM ----------

i saw those options as client config options, it also allows teleporting to NPCs you talk to through a menu