32Million Pound

smoochy boys on tour

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
I read in TheSun newspaper the other week that theres a new car been made and it will cost the buyer 32million pound, (Around 32Million any way) now I cant remember the car manufacturer but for some reason I got Nissan or Toyota in my mind but not 100% sure about that. I've tried searching for it on TheSun's website and on Google but cant find it. It also mentioned it can run on electric. Does any one know the car I'm on about or could even link me to some pictures / info on it please would be vn1 if someone can.

Thanks

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Sorry but I'm pretty sure you're confused somewhere, thats just silly money for a car.

Someone prove me wrong though, would love to see it.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Well there was defo a car in TheSun Newspaper in the last week that cost around 32 Million pound, thats fact see it with my own eyeballs. But I want to see more infomation on this car.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
that looks like a sick car lol , wish i had that much money id buy it

h

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
it is possible there is some mega rich car who want a car who want 1 of a kind car.

**** me if i was bill gates id have my own ferrari

If you were bill gates you would get your own Ferrari lol, out of all makes of cars you pick Ferrari lol there crap tbh, fair enough they got some fast cars but I know plenty of cars that are faster and look a lot sexier than a plane old Ferrari.. Ferrari to me they all look to simaler and the colours suck.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
a custom made ferrari :) sorry if it wasnt clear...

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Rather spend the 1.5mil or what ever it was for the new Veyron
About to say that myself.

Veyron is the most expensive car. Unless the entire engine is made out of solid gold (unlikely as it's completely idiotic not to mention impractical) - I doubt a car would cost £32,000,000.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I read the sun every day, its prob that 300,000 car. sure it didnt cost 32 million to make?

p.s didnt read thread.

/gw

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
I read the sun every day, its prob that 300,000 car. sure it didnt cost 32 million to make?

p.s didnt read thread.
/gw

Should try, you may not need to post then. As I've all ready said it wasnt that jag that cost 300k in yesterdays paper. The car im on about was in the paper about a week ago.

@Shady - You dont have to be rich to have a cosworth xD

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
a nice cosworth is like what 12-15 grand for a nice one , dowt many people here have that money spare for a weekend car.

also a car could easily cost 32mil , if a company is making him a car on his own design etc, thought i highly dowt it :)

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Should try, you may not need to post then. As I've all ready said it wasnt that jag that cost 300k in yesterdays paper. The car im on about was in the paper about a week ago.

@Shady - You dont have to be rich to have a cosworth xD

Well i read it online everyday for weeks and there hasnt been a car on the website.... Only story i can remember is that one. I read ure post saying it wasnt, but i think ure just wrong, maybe its true but if u cant find any info... ;/

edit after searching the most expensive car... http://www.thesupercars.org/top-cars/most-expensive-cars-in-the-world-top-10-list-2007-2008/

i think we can conclude it is highly unlikely the most expensive car ever (8.7million DOllars, so a lot less sterling) has now jumped like 27million pounds in one go.

If you're right, then fair enough but i find it extremely hard to believe, u probably misread. maybe 3.2million, but that is still WAY more than the most expensive car in production (1.6m) So unless its custom made (which is bollocks cus u cud pay sum1 32million to make a ford escot) Then its not true

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Im sure I didnt miss read it lol >.< I can picture the whole article in my head because I even remember saying to a work mate check this 32million pound car out.. =S Im going to ring him later to see if he can even remember what I'm on about. Unless I was dreaming about a newspaper rofl, joke :P

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
i get the sun deleivered everyday and i cant remember anything about a 32mil car, i do remember the 30k one in a recent paper tho

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Only possible explanation is if a car was sold for this price?? Like a piece of memorabilia?? Still would be an insane price.. but tis only believable story :P

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
The car that was shown was only a production car and there taking it some where in paris if I remember rightly. It also mentioned the car wont be on sale till next year+ and they will only make them as and when someone has brought one.