77ME-6MSW-26B4-4SUC

Yqmir3
C492-6321
8WL5-2S2R-9WLA-NSUC

Yqmir3
A014-EA97
25L2-9X6X-R3Q8-8SUC

as someone said the other day WHY should we give it out

well tough im giving it out it works on my pc not sure on others but worth a try

found on internet not stolen from anyone claiming they have one working

i get this come up on the loader

Ö÷³ÌÐòÒÑÆô¶¯.
²¹¶¡Ò»Ó¦Óóɹ¦:)
²¹¶¡¶þÓ¦Óóɹ¦:)
²¹¶¡ÈýÓ¦Óóɹ¦:)
²¹¶¡ËÄÓ¦Óóɹ¦:)
²¹¶¡ÎåÓ¦Óóɹ¦:)
×¢Òâ,²¿·Ö²¹¶¡²»³É¹¦!:-( <<< its failing here ><

and yes i am running the PRC language pack

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
ya it seems any of those keys for the loader work for me. but it wont go past CD.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
well now more than 1 PERSON CAN ATTEMPT to sort out the problem

you selfish person

ok little update

i have found the problem it wont execute the CruelDragon program

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
i am assuming it wont start.. because there are no hardcoded keys implaced in crueldragon.ini so cd wont load least the 5.02 files i got... though maybe kingserver works differently.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
im not sure at the moment m8 i have just found the keys not really had a time to properly investigate it

mapadale

well now more than 1 PERSON CAN ATTEMPT to sort out the problem

you selfish person

ok little update

i have found the problem it wont execute the CruelDragon program
You are such a stuck up little prick.

As I pointed out we paid for our files, so im not sharing jack from them.

But guess what, I'm that little bit more inteligent than you. We now have a full 5.02 server fully working, including CD.

Could tell you the fix and how we have got it working, but as you pointed out in ur above statement. WE ARE SELFISH.

Have fun trying to figure it out, as its not an easy thing to figure out untill you've done it.

And by the way or issue wasn't that it wasn't executing CD, it wasn't loading CD from the DB. But once you figure it out you will understand why.

as someone said the other day WHY should we give it out

well tough im giving it out it works on my pc not sure on others but worth a try

found on internet not stolen from anyone claiming they have one working
i get this come up on the loader

Ö÷³ÌÐòÒÑÆô¶¯.

²¹¶¡Ò»Ó¦Óóɹ¦:)
²¹¶¡¶þÓ¦Óóɹ¦:)
²¹¶¡ÈýÓ¦Óóɹ¦:)
²¹¶¡ËÄÓ¦Óóɹ¦:)
²¹¶¡ÎåÓ¦Óóɹ¦:)

×¢Òâ,²¿·Ö²¹¶¡²»³É¹¦!:-( <<< its failing here ><
and yes i am running the PRC language pack
And by the way ur above statement is rather false, seeing as you can't get it loading past CD, oh no sorry you cant get CD to load.

Just a little handy advice, you need to look a lot deeper than the files.

Last edited:

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
im the stuck up little prick who wouldnt release the files? or the code

your just a selfish little twat and i said i got the loader to work just not the CD read b4 you trpe back

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
You are such a stuck up little prick.

your being the one whos stuck up. all you ever do is brag, if your not going to say anything helpful then you might aswell keep your mouth shut.

Dr3AmScAp3

Banned
Banned
Veteran
im the stuck up little prick who wouldnt release the files? or the code

your just a selfish little twat and i said i got the loader to work just not the CD read b4 you trpe back
Sorry bout mapadale mate.

Hope what I explained on msn works for you, will also get that list to you soon.

@mapadale

Get your ass to work you lazy bum and on another note stop being so damn bloody defensive.

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Trust me you don't want these files just yet.

Theres a lot of instability with them, great files. But being a pain in the ass at the mo.
Wont use them on my server really untill i know they work well enough and max lvl isnt 255 but surely sharing them will get the files working better and quicker.

Dr3AmScAp3

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Wont use them on my server really untill i know they work well enough and max lvl isnt 255 but surely sharing them will get the files working better and quicker.
True, but as I pointed out to matt on msn. We won't share the files as we have paid for them.

But if others are able to get hold of the files and need help, then I'll gladly help cause it could help us also.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
whats the fasination about 5.02? as far as i can see it isnt much of an update from 3.55

i can see a few new npc and 00default commands, and wings that use the candle slot.

am i wrong? what else does 5.02 have?

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
True, but as I pointed out to matt on msn. We won't share the files as we have paid for them.

But if others are able to get hold of the files and need help, then I'll gladly help cause it could help us also.
Just curious where you got the files from? i heard QKevinQ from euro mir3 makes them, been trying to get his email as i knew him off euro mir but no1 knows it :(

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
here's the files i have.. includes the client, server,loader, and gates.. no db's though, but since its kingserver.. you can probably grab the db's from the slightly older kingserver.. since they already had all the new spells and stuff anyways on it.
http://www.rndpromir3.com/downloads/hl_5.02_1102.rar

the ones you'll find on the internet.. are scattered in broken files for some reason..

Last edited: