5.02 Working ?????

mapadale

Just curious where you got the files from? i heard QKevinQ from euro mir3 makes them, been trying to get his email as i knew him off euro mir but no1 knows it :(
lol.

Unless he is a super coder and knows the insde out of these files and also holds the source code for these I doubt it very much.

No we got ours directly from a chinese contact back in sept/oct. Just never did anything with them due to being password protected.

@Inflikted - Ah you not got the full 5.02 files then, the ones we aquired came with DBs also, not translated them yet though.

Last edited:

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
He is chineese and im pretty sure he owns that 17nx website that dont work anymore.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
No we got ours directly from a chinese contact back in sept/oct. Just never did anything with them due to being password protected.

wait a minute. you paid for the files, but never bothered to try and get them working untill 3 months later? how stupid can you get.

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
yes i no mapadale.. but this is kingserver... the db's are available.. already... :) the old kingserver files.. already had all the full spells working anyways. just the server engine was highly buggy.. so all you do is grab the old db's. not like they added in new spells. so its the same thing

also those interested in understanding how these people generate their own keys for the loader.. id advise to do some search on armadillo4.4 :) it helps generate your own key.. for your machine for the loader.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
yes i no mapadale.. but this is kingserver... the db's are available.. already... :) the old kingserver files.. already had all the full spells working anyways. just the server engine was highly buggy.. so all you do is grab the old db's. not like they added in new spells. so its the same thing

also those interested in understanding how these people generate their own keys for the loader.. id advise to do some search on armadillo4.4 :) it helps generate your own key.. for your machine for the loader.

Um Holley =/= KingServer they are two separate groups well King is in fact done by numerous groups were as Holley was done by the 17ng guy who hasn't been seen in years.

These 5.02 files are not King they're Holley and according to the Chinese people I speak too holley (Which would be it's last version 5.02) only contains 15 "new" skills (As in added from JOB I believe)

mapadale

wait a minute. you paid for the files, but never bothered to try and get them working untill 3 months later? how stupid can you get.
Its called we didn't have the time patience on knowledge to do anything with them at the time and wasn't going to be paying extra for the password for them.

So no not stupid at all.

You know the saying "good things come to those who wait"

@Inflikted As pointed out above by Milo(giime chance Milo was gonna add that lol), this is what we have been led to belive. Thats why Dreamscape told matt that the files are job crossed, but the DB's we have are not King DB's but holley.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
You know the saying "good things come to those who wait"

the saying should be "Free things come to those who wait". we have the same files as you, and are in the same situation as you. yet we didnt pay a penny for them.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
nah we are not in the same situations he have dbs with the files we must search for but he said its not king its holley dbs so that should be the smallest prob

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
nah we are not in the same situations he have dbs with the files we must search for but he said its not king its holley dbs so that should be the smallest prob

Um.. Just use the 3.55 databases, the only things new would be the glows and horses. Both are detailed in one of the text files included with the download.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
ok to stop the Arguments it needs SQL 2005

a new mix DB as its not just CD anymore

it seems they have made a mixed DB

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
ehm i had think there are new spells also inflikted postet the new horses and so on inside of it was also another interface with a new slot inside for horse mhh can it be that this interface should be for that 3.68/5.02 files ?? cause i didnt know inside the charwindow a horse slot at 3.55 files

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
aww :P maybe you will suddenly realise how nice it would be to release your files :)?

im sure we would all give you a nice big hug xD

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
once i have got them working i will release a Guide and the Files that i have used so keep watching im studying for C# but will work on it inbetween study