Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
Supply an .exe to read it, then someone may crack it 4 you,
otherwise it could be in any format..

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
If I did that, then the point of me changing it would have gone, it is to protect any custom graphics we do and support 32-bit graphics. Also for .wis we have converted to .wil.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
If I did that, then the point of me changing it would have gone, it is to protect any custom graphics we do and support 32-bit graphics. Also for .wis we have converted to .wil.

release the .wis's as .wils

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom

Meaning the client exe not an editor. When you release the client we would be able to see the images.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
the new skills will be released as wil's very

4h only make wil with diff code so no1 uses them

ye, dnt see why tho as it'll only be a matter of time before every1 else has them in wil format, sharings caring tbh :P

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
we have them thanks to kyn and gadget
we just wanna test them and make sure the wil's are setup rite

i'll talk to kyn tonite

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Lol well as everyone is saying, they will be released soon, im currently testing some new spells in game and seeing if the large wils produced from converting wis to wil have any impact on performance, they might need splitting up.

afshangrudar1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2009
Lol well as everyone is saying, they will be released soon, im currently testing some new spells in game and seeing if the large wils produced from converting wis to wil have any impact on performance, they might need splitting up.

It shouldnt make much difference because spells just use a different blending mode from other wil graphics. If you want to get the file size down try removing unnecessary frames but that may make the animation play to fast.

On another note im sure the graphics im making with them will be released but we want to do them first and code them how I/We intended them to.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I was looking at the wis files the other day and discovered the the header format and thought of a way to read the files then I was struggling with the compression but then kyn was kidn enough to tell me how it worked in words and I created the code for it and wrote a viewer. I was never handed code I wrote it all myself :). With a little help.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
we shared our source with kyndig, look where that got us, no where :thumbup2:

I shared my original source with you and mat when no one else had it, I didnt expect anything in return. look where that got me :thumbup2:

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
Not being funny here, but did you really expect anything else? Come on, lol.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Here is a screeny of the spell the the new wil file contains, to entice you :P

Attachments

• wis.JPG
    wis.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.