Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Not being funny here, but did you really expect anything else? Come on, lol.
You cant really talk, you work for mirrevenge, how much has he taken other ppls work and claimed to be his own :lol1:

not like he'd share his source or these "new files"

I shared my original source with you and mat when no one else had it, I didnt expect anything in return. look where that got me :thumbup2:
yer thats what i mean lol. But thing is this source we've all worked on, isnt really any better than the 2.3 DM files. the only new things were a half arsed gameshop that dont work, and a few new raceimgs lol :eek:hmy:

I mean at the end of the day, legend aint gonna release cuase it would put their server down, givin them nothing unique. fourheros aint gonna release for the same reason. just like mental never released ragezone files until he finally decided to give up mir

and not only that, but ive seen what happens when ppl release stuff.... for example the crusade files, they were released and so many noobie servers went online with them, gained money thro some donations, then went offline. it happens to ever set of files that gets released.

I mean i dont see why there cant be trades, but even then, they are never fair, like lifco askin for some1s full source for a source hes just downloaded off some chinky website lol

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
It looks like he's doing the long jump not superman :err: lol

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol yer i guess so, it looks like hes breakin his back but is about to unleash some serious woop ass on the target infront of him!

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
You cant really talk, you work for mirrevenge, how much has he taken other ppls work and claimed to be his own :lol1:

not like he'd share his source or these "new files"

Work for? Lol, showing your extensive knowledge as per usual. I've never claimed anyone else's work as my own, actually it's not uncommon for me to give people more credit than they're due, I guess I'm your opposite in some ways. ^^

Jackie Chan preparing to smash the crap out of someone? Looks like a badass Assassin dodge skill, maybe a flying jump over several mobs? Could have some real use I'm sure.

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
yawn.... at end of the day it can be cracked its nothing amazing, you gave me your source which was **** and i never used it (no offence to matt i think hes a great guy).

I gave cheeky the wis algorithm, you can make your own format all you like i doubt anyone really cares if theres something amazing in it, then we will take it if we want, else no one cares about some crappy four heros graphics.

YOU WOULDNT HAVE WIS IF IT WASNT FOR ME BEN!

Last edited:

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2004
Seemed a bit harsh considering all he was asking for is to see whether or not anyone could crack it as he's done what ever with it lol...

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
I wasnt being harsh, im just sick of people like ben claiming stuff as their own, if they want to make there own wils then its fine, but there was no need to even bring anything else up about me having an ancient four heros source. At end of the day i gave them a few fixes and i help there devs when ever i can. Its ignorant to say they got nothing when ive given them stuff.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Work for? Lol, showing your extensive knowledge as per usual. I've never claimed anyone else's work as my own, actually it's not uncommon for me to give people more credit than they're due, I guess I'm your opposite in some ways. ^^

Jackie Chan preparing to smash the crap out of someone? Looks like a badass Assassin dodge skill, maybe a flying jump over several mobs? Could have some real use I'm sure.
i said he, as in lapta, i never said ne thing about u .

I wasnt being harsh, im just sick of people like ben claiming stuff as their own, if they want to make there own wils then its fine, but there was no need to even bring anything else up about me having an ancient four heros source. At end of the day i gave them a few fixes and i help there devs when ever i can. Its ignorant to say they got nothing when ive given them stuff.
im not claiming anything as my own, the whole wis stuff is all cheekys achivement lol.

I mean you can hardly talk, your 1st release of files were just loads of stuff copy pasted from lemon files

face it every1 does the whole "claimin as their own" in same way or another

yawn.... at end of the day it can be cracked its nothing amazing, you gave me your source which was **** and i never used it (no offence to matt i think hes a great guy).

I gave cheeky the wis algorithm, you can make your own format all you like i doubt anyone really cares if theres something amazing in it, then we will take it if we want, else no one cares about some crappy four heros graphics.

YOU WOULDNT HAVE WIS IF IT WASNT FOR ME BEN!
well you may not think its ne thing amazing, but i think cheekys done a great job doin it.

you say the source is **** and u didnt use ne thing from it but im sure u did. it was just abit disapointing that we gave you our source for urs, and all ur source had was copied stuff frm the lemon source, not rly ne of ur own work

yes i know u said u did it all from scratch etc, but there was korean comments, kinda obv it was copy pasted lol

ne way no point arguein over all this :thumbup2:

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
My initial tigers were taken from the lemon source but expanded on which i never denided.

And as for wis, it was not all cheekys work, his custom format yes but not the initial wis which was me and gadget work, without the algorithm he would still be trying to do it.

And i never took jack from your source. There was nothing to take or I would have, infact if you were to look at my source they would be a million miles apart.

A few people have my source and they can see its of a much higher standard than most out there, I had your source in March? its now August... Any i wont argue anymore I had to put my point over as ben... your coders are great guys and sound, but they aint as good as you make out so settle down and stop thinking you and the FH team are somehow above everyone...

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol i dont think we're above any1 else, im just saying...... everythings taken from somewhere

how much of your stuff have you taken from the italy or lemon source? as iceman keeps goin on about how u got stuff from there all time

im just sayin, every1 takes every1 elses peices of work

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
i tell you to look there ben as its the real code :)

also dont matter where you get the code its all about making working the way it should

kyn used alot of time pulling code and rework to fix

he also kinda without him helping ur team with wis i think u would be waiting on it yet

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
lol i dont think we're above any1 else, im just saying...... everythings taken from somewhere

how much of your stuff have you taken from the italy or lemon source? as iceman keeps goin on about how u got stuff from there all time

im just sayin, every1 takes every1 elses peices of work

If there is officia stuff that can be used any SANE person would use it instead of trying to do it different, like some obscure amateur four heros way.... Any way enough

Status
Not open for further replies.