A4 design

Join Discord

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Ok well before today, I had never tried creating an A4 sized design. I honestly couldn't believe the size of the canvas you have to fill in order to produce high quality printable designs (2480x3508 pixels for a4). I haven't however used a printer friendly pallett on my design so I figure if I actually wanted to print it, the colours won't be accurate. But anyway I still thought it looked pretty smart...

I had to scale the image down for monitor resolutions, and for image hosting, but heres a 1/4 sized version:

reasonablemonitorsize8vi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
T H A T
I S
F K I N G
L U S H
:O :O :O
I <3 LyricalG

You own man!!! :D Design me a wallpaper plaizen.

Avicarno

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2006
toooooooo rigghhtt its 100% amazing i <3 Lyrical toooooo lol:P

K4ng4r00

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2005
Awesome work J, love where you are going with your art.

The contrast is awesome, fantastic choice of colours. Really put together well, once of your best to date.

Don't think it's at all plain either, you captured my eye and I was drawn to the piece... plenty to observe, and plenty of depth to the central image.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
CraiG^ said:
Mm w00t at some more bum lick.

But yeah lyrical that is good but imo a tad to plain :p

I dont agree with the 1st part. But yer i agree with the 2nd part, it is an amazing design, its just the bottom left hand corner looks a bit... 'dead' so to speak.

Edit :- Just realised, CraiG^ is realy hated, but still continues to b an ass... fool

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Lyrical G said:
Ok well before today, I had never tried creating an A4 sized design. I honestly couldn't believe the size of the canvas you have to fill in order to produce high quality printable designs (2480x3508 pixels for a4). I haven't however used a printer friendly pallett on my design so I figure if I actually wanted to print it, the colours won't be accurate. But anyway I still thought it looked pretty smart...

I had to scale the image down for monitor resolutions, and for image hosting, but heres a 1/4 sized version:

[/quote]

yeah, thats sweet, but please, please, please take away that scanbar, it ruins the whole piece.

DayWalker™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2004
Middlesbrough ! Smoggy!
Damn thats one nice piece of art.

The blur in the middle caught my eye straight away and no its not too plain , its perfect 10/10 .

Fancy doing me a new Loging screen for CZ?

/Stan

Last edited:

FlamesDeath2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 15, 2006
cLu3LeSs said:
I dont agree with the 1st part. But yer i agree with the 2nd part, it is an amazing design, its just the bottom left hand corner looks a bit... 'dead' so to speak.

Edit :- Just realised, CraiG^ is realy hated, but still continues to b an ass... fool

And you think you have a lot of friends compaired to CraiG? grow up kid.

Not my sort of wall paper really, gd job for a first try.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
DayWalker™ said:
Fancy doing me a new Loging screen for CZ?

V hard to do in photoshop as you have a different colour palate and is hard to work with the colours in mir >_<

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
FlamesDeath2 said:
And you think you have a lot of friends compaired to CraiG? grow up kid.

And at what fukin point did i involve you into my fukin conversation. **** off bak to your fukin bedroom and cry you dirty little ****. People like you should be shot at birth, dont get involved with what isnt to do with you. TWAT

Sorry for off-topic... but flames (aka salad) is a ***** :)

Gamedude

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 23, 2003
cLu3LeSs said:

CraiGe > you.

<3

Lyrical, that is one sweet ass design.

/Pebble.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Very nice, it is hard to full a full a4 size, iv tried it myself a few times even though i suck at doing the whole artwork anyway.

Think you'v done a very good job at it and hope it would bring other people to try and see how hard it can be.

Keep up the good work.

/Tofas

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Two of the biggest asses:
Pebble, Craig(Have to say is the worst)

Clu3less ignore them, they are asses, people dont actually like them, they're afraid of them, theres a major difference, and I dont believe its bum licking, I class it as a way of expressing my opinion of a piece of work. I am a big fan of LG's designs so fk off. Retard.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Background - perfect, looks great, love it, ur a dude.

Text bar - take it out man its ugly and it doesn't go at all, your text placement is terrible. love the font goes great.
*edit* in fact take out the grey bar and text altogeether, i think the ecks design at the top is enough. looks swi-hiish

pretty sick piece im impressed way above lomcn standard, just that bar lets u down in my opinion. word?

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
If he took his name off that would be well dense, people would just take it and pass it off as their own work. Dont be silly, use your common sense, if you have any?

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
I'm really not that fussed if there are a few flaws to my design, as I've already said it's the first A4 design I've done, kind of like a prototype. Gonna spend more time on this canvas size, as soon as I get some.

Thanks for the comments & crit though guys, very helpful.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
w00t84 said:
If he took his name off that would be well dense, people would just take it and pass it off as their own work. Dont be silly, use your common sense, if you have any?

lal, not hard to take out the text in that tbh...

FUTURA said:
Text bar - take it out man its ugly and it doesn't go at all, your text placement is terrible. love the font goes great.

Just as i said.

Last edited:

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
w00t84 said:

You're a genius. No but seriously, I think Leonardo Da Vinci should have painted a huge white copyright sign on the front of the Mona Lisa.