A4 design

smoochy boys on tour

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Would have been a funny sight if he did ^_^ all im saying is, he has to leave his name on it somewhere, plus the bar looks great on it anyway, it breaks up the two tones in colour and finishes it off totally

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
clueless said:
And at what fukin point did i involve you into my fukin conversation. **** off bak to your fukin bedroom and cry you dirty little ****. People like you should be shot at birth, dont get involved with what isnt to do with you. TWAT
I think you should have a look through the thread and see whom is is trying to get involved when he is not wanted nor needed.

@w00t

Yes we r asses, and we enjoy it just to see you hate us more :)

Also, the scanline imo puts me off a little, but hey its still a good design for ur 1st attempt.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
ROFL, Ive just had the strangest thought ever... Me and Craig could be such good friends if only we didnt verbally attack eachother everytime we see eachother, but I believe that is some kind of strange and twisted bond we have, I know id be bored if I didnt have arguements with him.. Keep the flames coming Craig :) Keep me on my toes (I actually mean that in a nice way)

-Steish

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
w00t84 said:
ROFL, Ive just had the strangest thought ever... Me and Craig could be such good friends if only we didnt verbally attack eachother everytime we see eachother, but I believe that is some kind of strange and twisted bond we have, I know id be bored if I didnt have arguements with him.. Keep the flames coming Craig :) Keep me on my toes (I actually mean that in a nice way)

-Steish

Freak O_o...

This is going very Off Topic >_<

:topic:

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Lyrical G said:
Ok well before today, I had never tried creating an A4 sized design. I honestly couldn't believe the size of the canvas you have to fill in order to produce high quality printable designs (2480x3508 pixels for a4). I haven't however used a printer friendly pallett on my design so I figure if I actually wanted to print it, the colours won't be accurate. But anyway I still thought it looked pretty smart...

I had to scale the image down for monitor resolutions, and for image hosting, but heres a 1/4 sized version:

reasonablemonitorsize8vi.jpg

just thought id let you know thats not A4 ^^

its very nice tho

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
He had to scale it down to post on here, he said in first post it's 1/4 size.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
w00t84 said:
Two of the biggest asses:
Pebble, Craig(Have to say is the worst)

Clu3less ignore them, they are asses, people dont actually like them, they're afraid of them, theres a major difference, and I dont believe its bum licking, I class it as a way of expressing my opinion of a piece of work. I am a big fan of LG's designs so fk off. Retard.

Ok, name everyone on this forum that currently hates me.

Lyrical you made any tuts?

Pebs.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Im guessing he made the curvy lines with the pen tool, which takes alot of getting used to and is pretty hard to use. I back Pebbles question on do you have any tuts? They'd be very useful.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
w00t84 said:
Im guessing he made the curvy lines with the pen tool, which takes alot of getting used to and is pretty hard to use. I back Pebbles question on do you have any tuts? They'd be very useful.

It's actually very easy to make curves like that using the pen tool.

Just wondering if he did it a different way.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
i REALLY love that

and for some reaosn, i disagree with everyones opinion on the scan/text bar, i actually like it...
for some reason i can picture this work, being used as the front cover for a folder/portfolio folder full of your art, i dnt know why i think it would just suit it brilliantly, e.g it would look kickass as the front page of a booklet of your work.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
kud125 said:
i REALLY love that

and for some reaosn, i disagree with everyones opinion on the scan/text bar, i actually like it...
for some reason i can picture this work, being used as the front cover for a folder/portfolio folder full of your art, i dnt know why i think it would just suit it brilliantly, e.g it would look kickass as the front page of a booklet of your work.

indeed kud i can see where your coming from. good peice

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
w00t said:
ROFL, Ive just had the strangest thought ever... Me and Craig could be such good friends if only we didnt verbally attack eachother everytime we see eachother, but I believe that is some kind of strange and twisted bond we have, I know id be bored if I didnt have arguements with him.. Keep the flames coming Craig Keep me on my toes (I actually mean that in a nice way)

I thought about breaking that whole thing down and just flaming you for every flaw. Then i thought nah.

Now can you end your sarcasm :)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
kud125 said:
i REALLY love that

Lal, try print that, it's not really home-printer-friendly is it? :P

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
kud if you look back over my posts you'll find you arent the only one who likes that scanbar :)

Off-Topic
Sarcasm? Was not a hitn of sarcasm within that paragraph whatsoever Craig <3 :P Anyway, get a nob mate u bloody puff, if you have one I dont want it inside me!!! ;)

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
lol i just realised why your called lyrical g lol!! u know i got eksman live spittin down my fone, got him to do it at a rave man... eksman im a lyrical pimp gun so heavy i walk with a limp :P

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
JealY said:
Lal, try print that, it's not really home-printer-friendly is it? :P

if it was cmyk it would be perfectly printer friendly mate i got an epson stylus r300 and uit prints exelently

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Skibadee said:
if it was cmyk it would be perfectly printer friendly mate i got an epson stylus r300 and uit prints exelently

yeah, i bought some new glossy photo paper to print out some stuff, works nicely, i mean one of them norm printers, and paper, would look nasty and the paper would need about 6 years to dry ^^