Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
mainly for schoolies / college people
here's the tutorial:

What you need.
Simply, DOS A.k.a CMD

Don't know how to get in cmd?

Try start > Run CMD (if your school sucks this can work.)

If your school is a bit higher secured try this.

Run notepad

typ:
@echo off

run cmd.exe

save as batch.bat > Run it

If none of those work try.

Run notepad typ:

command.com

save it as batch.bat > run it

(some schools are such fags that they block notepad (Lol) go to a website right mouseclick view source delete the source and there you go.)

Alright if you got that running, proceed.

1. Getting on blocked websites at school.

1.1. pinging

Bring up CMD typ in "Ping websitehere" (example: Ping myspace.com)

You'll see it sends 4 packets
(Answer from (Ip) bytes=32 time=170 ms TTL=243)

something like that 4 times now most important you see the IP from myspace.

go to IE/Firefox typ in the browser : Http://ip.ip.ip.ip/

(Example HTTP://84.83.1.98/)

Hope this worked for you guys but i did it a month ago now my school blocks ip's too lol.

(Everything i do gets blocked a month later like im helping them updating there security still not kicked of school lol)

1.2. A other way is (this is a cheap not really good way)

search the website in google, under it you'll see "in cache" click on it and yea.

1.3. A other way is go to, www.youhide.com typ in the url and your in.
This website enters the website with a proxy.
Im not really sure if you should log in websites when you use this, i don't trust it because its still under 'youhide'.

goodluck
wink.gif

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
some intresting stuff i remember when i was at school no sites were banned all i did in Bussiness education was play game's

downloaded mir and playd that acouple of times lal was all good :D

/ancient

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
failed at first step... lol

Most colleges if they know what there doing can disable studnets running dos commands.

-edit-
Just read the rest, you talk some crap :P.

Last edited:

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Your Freedom
SockCaps V2

I have yet to meet a college/office/firewall or anything for that matter that has managed to stop me from going to and looking at what I want

BH

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
My high schools got same internet protection as my old primary, and middle school.. Trying to do DT coursework and finding images = impossibble, as Google isnt blocked, yet goole images are.

Last year when it was introduced, normally we all used proxy sites, and one kid had a list of 100 odd, and eventually all got blocked. (LOMCN isnt tho :P)

But why are you telling people this? Schools and colleges, normally have a teacher or somebody watching them via the main server... At my school they got fecking keyloggers on all PC's, so we're told lol. But i dont know how true this is. Even if we open the CMD, we get hounded down by the technican, and it can result in 2 week computer bann.. seriouly use dam proxy sites, soooo much easier.

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
I wouldnt say there are keyloggers on every machine, there couldnt be for security reasons. But maybe they have monitoring software that flags up certain words like CMD ;).

Haz

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Good points about doing a computing course, we can freely use what ever the **** we want. Well in the workshop atleast.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
My high schools got same internet protection as my old primary, and middle school.. Trying to do DT coursework and finding images = impossibble, as Google isnt blocked, yet goole images are.

Last year when it was introduced, normally we all used proxy sites, and one kid had a list of 100 odd, and eventually all got blocked. (LOMCN isnt tho :P)

But why are you telling people this? Schools and colleges, normally have a teacher or somebody watching them via the main server... At my school they got fecking keyloggers on all PC's, so we're told lol. But i dont know how true this is. Even if we open the CMD, we get hounded down by the technican, and it can result in 2 week computer bann.. seriouly use dam proxy sites, soooo much easier.

lol before i left in year 11. they had computer's with keylogger's which the teacher's can get any controll of the computer and type **** on it. and admins could aswell.

/ancient

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
God dammit my school is smarter than they look, teacher and i just tried the batch one that didnt work, none of the cached ones work, ... and there was me thinking the school network admin's were illegitimate retards..

Guess not.

Any other ideas?