accessing blocked websites

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
They recently banned 'run' and command prompt on my school, I already knew how to get through the system, probably the only one that does... But I need something special I can do once im on, I can run blocked processes such as charmap (lol) but I want something better to do.

Someone gief me some ideas for my next IT lesson :)

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I had run disabled from my schools pc back in the day.

I learnt to send messages from pc to pc via dos, which obviously was discovered and punished.

Moral of the story.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
WEll somebody at my school thought it would be fun to hack onto the system, and send everybody an email with meatspin in the message, of course nobody knew wat it was, so everybody opend... and guess the reaction, at an all boys school.. He was banned off Pc's for rest of year :P

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
lol I highly doubt he hacked anything, he just emailed everyone...

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
I'm coding a web browser to bypass any website at college. Am also working on a VB msn application for college also. If anyones intrested, am looking to make it freeware :).

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
lol I highly doubt he hacked anything, he just emailed everyone...
They disabled all features to mail everybody, unless he was sad enough to type 800 people in...

There was one way where people could send email to anybody via admins account also, from using a program.

I'm coding a web browser to bypass any website at college. Am also working on a VB msn application for college also. If anyones intrested, am looking to make it freeware .
I would like it :P, anything to get on google images, then i could sell it to all the chavs!!!
www.picsearch.com << SUCKS

Last edited:

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
I'm coding a web browser to bypass any website at college. Am also working on a VB msn application for college also. If anyones intrested, am looking to make it freeware :).

I believe we call that a proxy, there are only about 1million of them on the web already, besides once the college find your site they'll ban it... rofl.

And Smavid... It isn't him "hacking" I love how people use the term hack when really they arn't hacking at all lol.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I believe we call that a proxy, there are only about 1million of them on the web already, besides once the college find your site they'll ban it... rofl.

And Smavid... It isn't him "hacking" I love how people use the term hack when really they arn't hacking at all lol.

Ok im sorry, i do, do ICT GSCE, but they dont teach you stuff like that a my school, we just do coursework for ICT in home, and ICT as work (making databases, websites etc..) no pc talk comes into it :S

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
ICT GCSE is **** that's why lol, but I knew what hacking was and wasn't in like year 4... Hacking just makes someone sound e-cool. I HACKED YOUR MYSPAZ WHEN INFACT I PHISHED YOU. etc etc.

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike

No it is not a proxy, and seeing as it is not a website and is a application they can't block it, unless they use something like netop but that is easily bypassed.

They disabled all features to mail everybody, unless he was sad enough to type 800 people in...

There was one way where people could send email to anybody via admins account also, from using a program.

I would like it , anything to get on google images, then i could sell it to all the chavs!!!
www.picsearch.com << SUCKS

Your college blocks google images? lol

Last edited:

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
You're saying schools and colleges can't block an application? lol you're having a ****ing laugh right? Seriously.

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
You're saying schools and colleges can't block an application? lol you're having a ****ing laugh right? Seriously.

No? read what i said. If they they use a application like NetOp (A Monitoring program which can block applications) then they can. But this can be easily bypassed by hex editing the application to be target ran as a different name to what they have blocked it on the network.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
They can just moniter downloads, or if it's on a flash drive then I'm pretty sure a teacher will be walking around and notice the program. You're going to all this effort so people can play flash games at school? lol. And your target consumer will know how to hex edit the app.? lol.

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
They can just moniter downloads, or if it's on a flash drive then I'm pretty sure a teacher will be walking around and notice the program. You're going to all this effort so people can play flash games at school? lol. And your target consumer will know how to hex edit the app.? lol.

Yes, but i doubt they would go through the efforts on monitoring the downloads. If your caught with the program its tough luck really lol. The application was mainly for myself and when i have spare time at college, but looking to make it available for others if needed.

'You're going to all this effort so people can play flash games at school? lol. And your target consumer will know how to hex edit the app.? lol.'

Yep thats true, thats why i dont really intend on selling it or anything lol just a freeware app not aiming for a wide target audience.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Any good college will just have all student logins setup so that they dont have install rights

Unless your browser is a stand alone .exe and does not need to install then it will be useless

BH

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Well i think if im only person who has yuor program at my school, it wont be blocked, they will think its game, when 20-30 people start using, well thats when fun starts...

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Any good college will just have all student logins setup so that they dont have install rights

Unless your browser is a stand alone .exe and does not need to install then it will be useless

BH

Still may not work, as colleges can stop students running any exes apart from ones they want :).