Advice?

smoochy boys on tour

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Words were exchanged and that was it bit of swearing mainly from me but i had the car about 1-2months so i wasnt happy but i havent acutally seen the cctv yet i was told by work they caught it and by the looks of it he was in the wrong. There was actually a third car involved but only obtained a scratch from where he span a little.

Insurance have said once we get the cctv sorted and they see it everything should be dealt with within a week or two since there is solid evidence.

If i would of hit him it would of made things ten time worse as the police did show up near enough straight away but acted as if it was my fault becuase i only just started driving and becuase of what he said.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
when i had my motorbike accident the old guy admited it was his fault. but i wanted to kill him because of what happend as the bike was 3month's old. ive just got a offer for my injurie's which came to £3870.93 and they paid out £3200.00 for my new bike. but i hope you get thing's what are owed to you Xanda no'one should have togo through a accident.

/ancient

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
thats a point,

is it possible to get compensation for injuries from a car accident that wasn't ur fault, IF you didnt tell the police or doctor about them?

(and by 'them' i mean injuries, not the accident)

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Yes you can sometimes you ignore the injury unless its your leg thats hanging off becuase of the shock you are in plus adreneline. A friend of mine claimed for whiplash after the accident apparntly if you say its down your back theres nothing they can do to test it etc not sure though.

ancient im not claiming for injury as i have none and i dont want to scam the guy i just want my car paying for as it was his fault in my eyes and i need the car for work.

Tai normally the police dont get involved unless its really serious you just swap details and go on your way so not sure why they turned up i got told he rang them but if they didnt there was no one really about i could tell if i had neck/back injuries so id have to go to the doc the day after so i assume its possible.

Going to get a copy and watch the CCTV for myself tonight at 7:30 ill stick it up and people can tell me thier views etc.

Thing is i was told by the looks of it, it doesnt look like my fault by people who work at dominos but i thought insurance companies will look for details etc as they are trained for spotting small things to worm thier way out of paying out?

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Yes you can sometimes you ignore the injury unless its your leg thats hanging off becuase of the shock you are in plus adreneline. A friend of mine claimed for whiplash after the accident apparntly if you say its down your back theres nothing they can do to test it etc not sure though.

ancient im not claiming for injury as i have none and i dont want to scam the guy i just want my car paying for as it was his fault in my eyes and i need the car for work.

Tai normally the police dont get involved unless its really serious you just swap details and go on your way so not sure why they turned up i got told he rang them but if they didnt there was no one really about i could tell if i had neck/back injuries so id have to go to the doc the day after so i assume its possible.

Going to get a copy and watch the CCTV for myself tonight at 7:30 ill stick it up and people can tell me thier views etc.

Thing is i was told by the looks of it, it doesnt look like my fault by people who work at dominos but i thought insurance companies will look for details etc as they are trained for spotting small things to worm thier way out of paying out?
true but if you did you should. but when i had mine i went flying off my motorbike. i had whiplash bad back and scruffed my ankle up.

/ancient

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Yea if there was problems like that fair enough but when i had my 50cc mo-ped at 16 i slide into a big 7 seater at about 10mph and the woman was trying to get me for reckless driving and claim for whiplash, bad back stress etc when i slide under the car and clipped the wheel some people try the best to get as much money which is stupid.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Yea if there was problems like that fair enough but when i had my 50cc mo-ped at 16 i slide into a big 7 seater at about 10mph and the woman was trying to get me for reckless driving and claim for whiplash, bad back stress etc when i slide under the car and clipped the wheel some people try the best to get as much money which is stupid.
yes that's what people do. they are all in for the money. thats what make's me mad about people like that. i guessing it wasnt your fault you slid off? and people think that every 16 year's olds are the same Dangerous.

/ancient

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Yeh thats whjat I'd heard, but just wanted to make sure. I had whiplash and so did my mate who was in the car with me, and also sprained my wrist against the steerin wheel. and my mates leg where it hit the dash board.

nah the police came because the kids who smashed into me were 14 and 15 and they all jumped out the car and ran off straight away.

i think i should defo try and put a claim through then

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Yea i would claim and 14/15 shouldnt really be driving around in a car or a bike as it is so you will get the money etc plus the kids will get some sort of punishment hopefully.

i guessing it wasnt your fault you slid off?

Yea kinda was i was going along the road and i had to slam on the brakes but i hit them too hard and it was wet should of left more time really but meh nothing happened although i had to pay for my bike but the insurance company knew she was trying to pull a fast one.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
yer it went to court and stuff but this was back in the summer about june i think.
i got couple of letters through saying theyd been to court and had had some lame punishment. obv they cant get much cos they were minors so it was down to the parents really.

but aside from the injuries i also didnt get any money out of a claim because they werent insured.
therefore i had to get the train into college cos i couldnt afford a new car so that set me back £7.50 a day.

so when you put it all together i was left at quite a disadvantage so hopefully they'll take it all into account

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
tbfh the scenario was a twat in the other car pissed around on the roads and therfor you slammed into the side of him, it being his fault and youd had this car youd had for a couple of months you wouldnt be have tempted to punch him? so why the **** were you making up some diffrent scenario?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
tbfh the scenario was a twat in the other car pissed around on the roads and therfor you slammed into the side of him, it being his fault and youd had this car youd had for a couple of months you wouldnt be have tempted to punch him? so why the **** were you making up some diffrent scenario?

Because I've been in exactly the same scenario/situation as the one you just described.

And no I wasn't tempted to punch them cos whats the point? The fact that theyd pissed off before I even managed to open my buckled door is beside the point.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
well my car didnt have a front end afterwards so that was ny possible either.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Yes becuase after i crashed into him my car was able to start with a flat tyre and half the engine i had when the car was undamaged so i ran him off the road in my compact saxo... you twat i was tempted too hit him but if i did i would of been arrested maybe cautioned by the police that showed up 5minutes later...

The car doesnt start nor would i waste the new car HE is going to pay for by running him off the road getting some lame ass revenge becuase some twat on lomcn thats overdosed on steriods said he would becuase hes e-hard...

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Yes becuase after i crashed into him my car was able to start with a flat tyre and half the engine i had when the car was undamaged so i ran him off the road in my compact saxo... you twat i was tempted too hit him but if i did i would of been arrested maybe cautioned by the police that showed up 5minutes later...

The car doesnt start nor would i waste the new car HE is going to pay for by running him off the road getting some lame ass revenge becuase some twat on lomcn thats overdosed on steriods said he would becuase hes e-hard...

lmao. exactly the words i was looking for but couldn't find.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
**** sake, can we stop with the *****ing?

I dont care if Col is on steroids, or what ever else your *****ing about.

This is about Xander and his accident. Now please dont make me blow the dust off my infraction buttons!!

F4LL3N_4NG3L

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Liverpool
I worked in a insurance company for a while: I learnt that the car BEHIND is always at fault. Sorry but there's nothing you can do.