Affinity [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Re: Legend Of Mir Affinity

Shaolin Village quest, need to find a Vaydon can not find this monster been searching for days now,

Does anyone know where about's it spawns, and what it actually looks like ?

uurggghhh ><

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014

Couldnt play with name view, drop view or effects on without lagging really badly.

Could be a fun server but i cant play like that theres no excuse these days, especially with those files.

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004

I actually said about that being a live test and it would slowly increase as I could change it ingame.

I replied to pms, and replied in discord chat once everything died down from peoples discussions as i always have. As I can't keep up with the 3 word lines and 8 lines to complete one sentence that you guys decide to do, why not put it all into one message instead of pressing enter every couple of words.

I haven't got anything to hide, I wasn't the one who did anything on ********, that was again Cybac. He banned you from the ******** page, didn't delete anything you were just removed from that page aswell.

Thats already been explained and that it wasnt tables at fault, don't keep going to a matter thats been resolved.

You recalled your payments, don't even try getting around that one I mean even in the earlier posts you were saying that you recalled your payments. We have the proof from paypal... And you've just said it yourself, if you decided to quit in the 5 minutes from when you were banned from discord to when you recalled payments and accounts banned then sure lets call that you quitting. Either way your accounts were locked due to recalling payments. As i clearly stated above.

Quests will be undergoing re-development once i had finished clearing up some cave changes for the lower levels. Otherwise they would just need changing again, its along my list of things to do for the next updates in the next couple of weeks.

"We never recalled our payments and wanted to continue so don't big yourself up we quit then recalled our payments" you never recalled your payments but wanted to play but you quit and recalled... Makes sense.

If you quit and didn't want to play, why are you still here?

can you check you actually banned BUNGLE ?? because ive logged on it a few time took all kit off and handed it out then deleted it :D what a great ban that was.

I planned on quitting weeks ago only stayed because a few of the mates wanted me to.

I'm still here for one reason.. watching your server go to pot isn't it funny that the night I quit you had 52users online... now weve gone and took a few of them players your usercount is a shitty 15-25

enjoy your server while it lasts LMFAO

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK

can you check you actually banned BUNGLE ?? because ive logged on it a few time took all kit off and handed it out then deleted it :D what a great ban that was.
I planned on quitting weeks ago only stayed because a few of the mates wanted me to.
I'm still here for one reason.. watching your server go to pot isn't it funny that the night I quit you had 52users online... now weve gone and took a few of them players your usercount is a shitty 15-25
enjoy your server while it lasts LMFAO

Give it up already and grow up. You should read your own comments and see how pathetic you sound. "Oh oh everyone look at me and my hateful comments. Watch me turn everyone against this server!" All your comments say the same thing and it's getting boring now.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Tried to play this dispite knowing i'd never stick it out, got to BW constant lag from drop view etc, i've seen this come up on your thread days back you have a coder why is that not top 1 of your list ? Instead of adding caves every 3 days..

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

Tried to play this dispite knowing i'd never stick it out, got to BW constant lag from drop view etc, i've seen this come up on your thread days back you have a coder why is that not top 1 of your list ? Instead of adding caves every 3 days..

The coders actually been working on fixing this, has found the issue and is discussing it ingame with players at this very second. So will be fixed very soon :)

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015

Shaolin Village quest, need to find a Vaydon can not find this monster been searching for days now,

Does anyone know where about's it spawns, and what it actually looks like ?

uurggghhh ><
Its orange dot on mini map, u cant miss it :)

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

Reboot Commencing 9PM - Downtime 1 Hour

Hi everyone, sorry I've been a little bit short on updates had a few days where I was ill followed by me moving rooms, so everything was a little up-in-the-air. But we are back on track now and here are the following reboot updates.

Code:
- Orb Creation Messages Removed
- Drop view / Name view lag issue found and resolved
- Level 50-'s will be removed from the isles automatically if they try to access it
- Healing Totem changed to use 1 Amulet of Rejuvenation
- Guilds Capped at 11 Members
- Agility on some Isles mobs reduced so Pets can have more of a look-in
- Isles Main town - Armours & Mount Vendor Added
- Helmet of Darkness Stats amended
- Treasure Island Bug has been fixed
- Isles Boat ride reduced to 1 minute
- Guild Territories changed up to 10 (Will have a rental option in the future so it is more changeable between guilds that cant afford etc)
- Level 45 Skills have now been added to the drop files.
- Karthuun's HP Slightly reduced
- Faction NPC's in the Isles have been moved so don't spawn on top of each other
- Tadanga's HP Slightly reduced
- Underbelly Guardian Rowk's Damage slightly decreased
- A Few back end code changes to help performance
- Level 45-50 EXP Tables have been looked at and slightly reduced
- Guild territories have a few extra NPC's inside now

Code:
Will be done next reboot
- Quests in both 50- Areas and Isles
- Level 60 + Kit, & changed up items drop-rates for 50-60
- Jinchon Temple
- Numa Village extended
- Monster arena Re-visited
- The Tower is coming back???
- More to add to the list

RubixSparx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014

Just wondering if you know how long the game is going to be down for?

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
ffs the client has jut downloaded and now its down :(

---------- Post Merged at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:36 PM ----------

whens it up?