Alcoholic Drinks

smoochy boys on tour

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
My top drinks i drink straight, most don't really effect me in shots.

1. Aftershock
  2. Sabuka
  3. Vodka
  4. Absynthe (****ed up my night though :))
/SS

You're 19 years old and you drink Absynthe straight? And Vodka? And Sambuca? And Aftershock?

Pull the other one. Maybe if you had been drinking for 30 years.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Vodka is the devils creation.. Its rank..Straight that is

But ill applaud anyone who can drink absynthe straight. And not just shot it, drink it.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Whos tasted the new aftershock, its limited edition in an orange bottle. It took me 2 hours to digest it and felt every minute of the kunt.

mapadale

Absynthe that most of us love an know in this country, is actually a water downed version of the real thing.

Due to its hallucinogenic properties, its not actually allowed to be sold in this country and many of the countrys around the world. So we get this low end version, that is just as good but not as good.

The true Absynthe, really does knock your socks off after one or two shots and is not somthing to mess with.

@SS If you drink all that on a night out, you will be dead by the time you hit 30 if not sooner.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Ive tasted real absynthe. And i swear its ****ing deadly.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
my first drink was the real old style absynthe, 76% i think it was, nasty nasty stuff, tastes like sure spirits which you use to get colour out of wood :P.

mapadale

my first drink was the real old style absynthe, 76% i think it was, nasty nasty stuff, tastes like sure spirits which you use to get colour out of wood :P.
I smell summat, oh yes its call bull****.

I'm sorry Farphit, but thats bull.

If you did try Absynthe, then you can tell me exactly what happened. Cause I'll tell you this now, your alive and walking.

Im sure all absynthe is 80%
It is apart from the UK version fo Absynthe, I think but can't remember its around 40%-50%. But tesco don't sell it anymore, or didn't do last time I was in there.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Not actually sure if you get this drink anywhere in the UK but its a well known drink in Ireland.

Pachene (Not sure if thats the correct spelling). Its not a drink that you buy from any shops or anything like that, its an illegal drink that can be made from either pear skins or potato skins. Its roughly 80% volume, knocks the socks off you to say the least.

I've got about 1.5 ltrs of it here in Smirnoff bottles, both been here for about 3 years.. very rarely touch it, pass the odd few shots out when we're partying or whatever. Pretty hard to get around here because I'm basically in the city but probably pretty easy to get in the countryside, farmers are known to make it.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

If you did try Absynthe, then you can tell me exactly what happened. Cause I'll tell you this now, your alive and walking.

It is apart from the UK version fo Absynthe, I think but can't remember its around 40%-50%. But tesco don't sell it anymore, or didn't do last time I was in there.

Mate people can handle absynthe, god they wouldn't make it if SOME people can't handle it.

/SS

mapadale

Mate people can handle absynthe, god they wouldn't make it if SOME people can't handle it.

/SS
The 76% Abs, thats no available and the original. For a first time drinker, would put you in hospital with alcohol poisoning and could kill you.

The reason for this, is your body is not used to a high concentrate of alcohol and so would be absorbed by the blood instantly.

As for the Abs that was available in this country, its a watered down version and nothing like the true Abs.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
i kno what ur on about Wond, they used to sell it many moons ago in an irish pub round the corner from me, although u were only aloud 1 shot and u had to leave lol!

this is the absinthe ive got:

hapsburg85-05-1_thb.jpg

85% stuff =\

mapadale

Not actually sure if you get this drink anywhere in the UK but its a well known drink in Ireland.

Pachene (Not sure if thats the correct spelling). Its not a drink that you buy from any shops or anything like that, its an illegal drink that can be made from either pear skins or potato skins. Its roughly 80% volume, knocks the socks off you to say the least.

I've got about 1.5 ltrs of it here in Smirnoff bottles, both been here for about 3 years.. very rarely touch it, pass the odd few shots out when we're partying or whatever. Pretty hard to get around here because I'm basically in the city but probably pretty easy to get in the countryside, farmers are known to make it.
Not heard that name for a long time.

Its usually distilled by farmers, as a way to keep the ****els warm out on the peat fields. The ture name for this though is "vodka", it was cheaper to make and produce.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
i kno what ur on about Wond, they used to sell it many moons ago in an irish pub round the corner from me, although u were only aloud 1 shot and u had to leave lol!

this is the absinthe ive got:

hapsburg85-05-1_thb.jpg

85% stuff =\

Just looked at the stuff on the same page as that, 89.9%.. fuck me.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Just looked at the stuff on the same page as that, 89.9%.. fuck me.

tell me about it!! this stuff is bad enough, ive only touched it once n tht was only for a mouth full, bad things started happening then.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

seriously, why wld i lie about it? it was a clear absynth which i drank when i was 17. was at a m8s house and she found it in the cubboard. i had about 2 swigs out of it and was just too harsh to drink anymore. like i said, it tasted like pure wood spirit. not something id try again in a hurry.

the absynth sold nowadays is nothing compared to that.