AncientLords Server 1.9 --BETA-- Up Now!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
czeldabolg said:
Deano sorry but if memory serves me right you quit over 'corruptness' yet u still carry on saying yup its down and carry on playing?

how bout stfu and get out the gm's ass, uv seen me ingame since iv sed iv quit so wht u goin on about u bumlick? i'll do what i want, if i wanna tell someone the servers down i will ok? :middle:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
was corruptness aswell loved and ye deano we have spoken ingame but wht p***es me off is that ur still ingame when u hate the server? hmm..

will drop it now as it will turn into a 4 page argument lol anyway <3 lol

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
czeldabolg said:
was corruptness aswell loved and ye deano we have spoken ingame but wht p***es me off is that ur still ingame when u hate the server? hmm..

will drop it now as it will turn into a 4 page argument lol anyway <3 lol

gd shut up and keep the toung up his ass

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
Maz says <3 all the time :).

Server is a brill server, GM's Arnt corrupt.
I don't have alot of time to play though ><

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
Keep it up there maz and give it a good wiggle while its up there, you never know, might be another 5 levels for you if you give me enough enjoyment......

****ing sad *******s, get over that sum1 has better items than you and get a life, its a computer game for f uck sake.

/Eowen

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
lmao yay more levels always enjoyed them from u eowen..NOT hes non corrupt and if he was corrupt surely i shudnt be higher than his norm char lol
-edit- also cheers raz0r i do lol ask most people on servers :eek:)

Last edited:

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
AncientLords said:
Keep it up there maz and give it a good wiggle while its up there, you never know, might be another 5 levels for you if you give me enough enjoyment......

****ing sad *******s, get over that sum1 has better items than you and get a life, its a computer game for f uck sake.

/Eowen
lol, loving sarcastic'ness

if i give you money on dragoon . you give me money on al? Ahahahahaha.

corruptness sucks. and like Eowen said, it's just because someone is better than you.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
you lot really are sad. at which what point did we say he was corrupt BEING SERIOUS. (apart frm when he used GM command to kill us lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.