AncientLords Server 1.9 --BETA-- Up Now!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
And tbh, You call me corrupt pretty much everyday your on, and i made the orb different so that it wouldnt orb all of your items

If your that bothered ill delete my char and wont have them items ne more which i worked pretty damn hard for.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
tbh i have never once said the word corrupt to you. i may have said things that show signs of me meaning it but ive never called you corrupt

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
Showing signs of meaning it and saying it is practically the same thing, either way you still think im corrupt.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
AncientLords said:
And tbh, You call me corrupt pretty much everyday your on, and i made the orb different so that it wouldnt orb all of your items

If your that bothered ill delete my char and wont have them items ne more which i worked pretty damn hard for.

so the orb quest works now?

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
Loved1 ill say what the **** i want on my server thread k?

And as for me and maz lmao, your a sad pathetic tw@t, you really are.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
you really do need to grow up. you cant say your not corrupt. me and deano ask you a question, you use GM command to kill us.
me and deano hunt all day long for items and they dont drop. people come play with you 1 to 1 at night, the next morning they have full 50 kit.
on the odd occasion you also spawned a mob, killed it and left the drop on floor.
you added orbs to add stats to wep. you and a couple of others used em, as soon as your wep was the best out of them all, orbs are all of a sudden super rare
so, tbh, insted of swearing at me, come up with an exscuse for these. ass clown

<3 you long time

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Loved1 said:
as soon as your wep was the best out of them all, orbs are all of a sudden super rare

and the rest dude, his wiz and war rofl, u seen the dc and mc he has.

come on eowen, your staff is wht mc30 baisic? its now 147?
let alone make orbs uber rare "u had to do a quest" to even orb your items
the quest hasnt been working since the day he changed it, also if it is now working, he aint even put gems in game

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
1st of all, i can say i am not corrupt, coz i am doing now.......

Secondly i killed you because you were getting ****y

Thirdly you hunt all day long and you DO get drops, hence looking at your kits and that because i hunt for 50 kits, and they dont have full 50 kits, so **** knows what your complaining about.

Fourthly i have spawned mobs, killed them and left pots on the floor yes, no items.

Fifthly i added orbs yes, i added it for a couple of hours , no. I took it out once i got the best Mc weapon,no. If your that ****ing bothered about my kit, ill delete my char. Even though i worked damn ****ing hard for it.

Think i can swear at you all i want now seen as i just came up with exscuses for them. 'Ass clown'.

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

we can all swear. but it just makes you look incredibly stupid.

1st of all, i can say you are corrupt, coz i've seen it.......

Secondly you killed us because we outsmarted you and called you corrupt (which proved it)

Thirdly we hunt all day and get crappy drops (such as pots =/). Looking at our kits... this is from a good old month of hunting iwt and numerous bosses. 1 player came on, next day he was lvl 50 with best 50 warr wep and para (which took me and deano a good month to come across). This is what i'm complaining about.

Fourthly you know damn right. You spawned > killed > left whole drop. I've witnessed it AND picked up the items.

Fifthly you did add orbs, not a couple of hours, make it 4 or 5, yes. You took it out once you had the best wep (by far), yes. Well yes, yes i am that bothered,
open AL exe > enter id / pass > select Gandalf > delete > exit.
open AL exe > enter id / pass > select Neo > delete > exit.
You can also do this for any other chars you have. Once this is accomplished i will be able to rest easy at night thanks.

I know you can swear. But i would much appreciate it if you didn't as it's, well, sad.

<3 you long time (k)

Status
Not open for further replies.