Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
tired of all hrs

any lr comming ? where rares are rares
and where u need to put abit effort to become a good player
not to use ur daddy credit card :thumbup1:?

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
I am working on a low rate as we speak so there's one under development.

Keep an eye out in the upcomming servers section in a week's time.

h

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
no cause low rates are crap, as its all been done before... and no1 has the time or patients to spend hours levelin!

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
no cause low rates are crap, as its all been done before... and no1 has the time or patients to spend hours levelin!

That's the problem with the mir community, because everyone now has become used of playing with high lvls, they can't be arsed grinding anymore. Consequently the servers last a couple of months then everyone is bored. Euro lasted so long because nobody knew what skills were going to be released or what new items, nowadays everyone has played on characters which have all the skills and powerful items. It's a shame, I personally prefer LR, the problem is there's not so many people like me compared to the 'we want everything now' types of players. Anyways if a LR is released, sign me up.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
MirReborn is kinda low rate, well lvling,drops,gold is. Stats are quite high, and u get most skills at lower level, and cant get lvl 3 until u get the lvl 3 book, wich are semi rare - very rare. And theres lots to do at lower lvl's so it aint like ur missing out on any thing.

Give it a go, should be up in around 2 weeks.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009

Well ofc, everyone wants everything on a plate now a days thanks to high rate servers. However, i still believe that a low rate can be successful if done right.

h

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Because they're ****, as you demonstrated with your streak of piss server.

Lol'd.

Most server's these day's aren't reliable, meaning they go down after the first month/2.

There's no way i'd play a LR server if it was ran by some mong who i'd never heard of/had no successfull servers in the past.

Wouldn't want to spend a month getting to level 40 grinding away with crap kit/spells waiting for stuff to drop, then the server goes down.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
A well made, low rate server with added reliability (aka hosted by someone well known) would be successful imo.

Just a shame there's not many people who are trusted to bring up a long term, low rate server.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
MirReborn live 10/10/10 Slow-Med lvling, rares are rare! High stats for fast pvp :)

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
MirReborn live 10/10/10 Slow-Med lvling, rares are rare! High stats for fast pvp :)
Define slow-med lvling , what lvl can u reach in 1 day 1week 1month
Define rares - hope u mean that if now is rare also in 1 year will be rare (Y) , also hope u dont add special repair

and about high stats that mean no grp for bosses , no tao required in grp (hope im wrong)

answer to the questions and me and a few of my mates might join it :P

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
You can get to level 30 in a day for average use, 40 if u pushed it. After a week id say average lvl will be 50-55. Then it gets a bit slow, so after a month id say level 70-75.

There are so many items in the DB, from low end kits, average kits, special kits, single items, rare single items, ultra rare single items. A rare will be rare, so if u manage to get it you will gain a good 3-4 stats.

There are loads of group bosses, were you will NEED a group. Tao's have been given alot more dc so they can level a bit easier. But yes a tao will still be needed for the best bosses ingame.

Special repair is ingame for sabuk wall lvl 50 + And i may add spec repair for level 50 + with tokens required.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
You can get to level 30 in a day for average use, 40 if u pushed it. After a week id say average lvl will be 50-55. Then it gets a bit slow, so after a month id say level 70-75.

There are so many items in the DB, from low end kits, average kits, special kits, single items, rare single items, ultra rare single items. A rare will be rare, so if u manage to get it you will gain a good 3-4 stats.

There are loads of group bosses, were you will NEED a group. Tao's have been given alot more dc so they can level a bit easier. But yes a tao will still be needed for the best bosses ingame.

Special repair is ingame for sabuk wall lvl 50 + And i may add spec repair for level 50 + with tokens required.

not having special repair on high rates mean u need to have high initial duras.

on euro you would level in PB hitting one mob at a time, on provate servers u get hit alot more, making dura drop fast.

I hate not having special repair as it puts people off wearing rares, therefore limiting pk rewards, its like every1 playing at half capacity cus they stored the best kits.

/gw

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
All rares are atleast 8 dura. You will be able to special repair by the time you have a decent kit. But if you want to use the spec repair, then u gota spend the time getting the ticket to do so. I will make the mobs that drop them give good exp or gold. Or maybe add a quest onto it so you can unlock special repair.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
rares should be used only for fight bosses like on euro/usa and for lvl to have a standard kit abit more weaker then the rare one ...
with special repair there wont be rares as there is no way to get ride of them , rare means there are only a few in game like 10 not the drop rate at 1/2000...

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
All rares are atleast 8 dura. You will be able to special repair by the time you have a decent kit. But if you want to use the spec repair, then u gota spend the time getting the ticket to do so. I will make the mobs that drop them give good exp or gold. Or maybe add a quest onto it so you can unlock special repair.

No special repair is a nice thought, but in reality it sucks :(

If you could do something with it then good luck, i would just have it really expensive so gold is worth something. like 10x normal rep price or something....

Not my server though, so good luck.

/gw

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Could use it as a money burner i spose, not a bad idea :P May add a quest onto it so you can knock half the price off or summit.