any low rate comming soon?

Join Discord

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
rares should be used only for fight bosses like on euro/usa and for lvl to have a standard kit abit more weaker then the rare one ...
with special repair there wont be rares as there is no way to get ride of them , rare means there are only a few in game like 10 not the drop rate at 1/2000...

euro is almost impossible to replicate balance wise, and on euro there were alot less mobs than most servers. even bdd wasnt rammed compared to most caves on priv servers, and no mobs had MAD a speed.

if u dnt want special repair u need to up dura to compensate for increased flinching.

four heroes lowrate was alot worse due to no spec rep imo.

/gw

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Why do people always harp on about euro this euro that. Euro worked because there was hundreds of players on all the time, and it was the first time people had seen the game. Most people have done the "euro stuff" on like 50 servers, it doesn't appeal anymore.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
He also said a reliable host.. something mirreborn isnt

"its going online tomorrow... its not going online now i have a new job sorry all!... ive given them to my friend... ive not given them to my friend it was really me all along!.... now im my 'brother' and work has started again.... its 90% finished... its 70% finished... im a complete tool!"

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Jesus you cant help yourself can you. You care more about MirReborn than i do.. Get a life man seriously!

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004

"its going online tomorrow... its not going online now i have a new job sorry all!... ive given them to my friend... ive not given them to my friend it was really me all along!.... now im my 'brother' and work has started again.... its 90% finished... its 70% finished... im a complete tool!"

the truth tbh..

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Swear that Bon has access to that account, every time he posts shortly after you post agreeing 100% with him. Unless your just a brown nose :) ?

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Well, mine would probs be classed a lowrate. Its fast to 50, where you get all your skills, after that it levels off. Drops aren't overly common, not the high lv stuff anyway, so you need to put in some work.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Swear that Bon has access to that account, every time he posts shortly after you post agreeing 100% with him. Unless your just a brown nose :) ?

swear ur just a freak that keeps pretending to be random ppl to get ppl to like u

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
no cause low rates are crap, as its all been done before... and no1 has the time or patients to spend hours levelin!
not all low rate servers are crap, just the private server community are lazy
MirReborn live 10/10/10 Slow-Med lvling, rares are rare! High stats for fast pvp :)
WILL YOU **** OFF WITH YOUR ****Y SERVER

Mod dont mind getting a infraction but this prick is advertising his server is every thread ive seen in mir2 section

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Lol.. yeah it's getting annoying advertising MirReborn on every thread.

h

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
This is a thread for someone looking for a server ?? My server comes out in 3-4 days ? Why wouldnt i post you muppets.. Get of your high horse lol

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

lol'd. too true.

nobody in their right mind will touch this little rats server.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Nope cause theres so many gr8 servers up atm aint there you mug, get a life and have fun. Toodaloo lol :)

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Nope cause theres so many gr8 servers up atm aint there you mug, get a life and have fun. Toodaloo lol :)

Lol, when will you learn to stop being self defensive? Stop having a hissy fit at every comment and learn to take cristism, ignore the ones that slate you, it will look better for you. I think your the one who needs to get off your high horse.

h

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

u do know theres other things to do besides mir u know? and theres a couple of new servers up atm, what makes u think urs is gonna be so special.

Ive always liked the low rate idea, but ive always felt it needs something from high rate to keep it alive, as it just moves so slow compared to a high rate. for example low rate after a month u could be same level / kit.. where high rate be completely different

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009
if there was a good set of files around or at least a coder to work with me on a set of files i would give this lowrate a go but at the end of the day the coder probly wouldnt trust the team and the team wouldnt trust the coder incase be puts some gold glitch in or somthink for when he plays so all in all mir gunno die end of