any low rate comming soon?

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
I was thinking of creating a low/med rate server, long-term aswell, as i will happily rent a dedi server of course. :)

I am just not sure what serverfiles i should use really lol >.< havnt been involved in mir in a while properly ya no.

PEACE!

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
I think we've gone from not many fresh servers too too many, unfortunately alot of them aren't up to par. The whole reason I made my server was out of boredom & nothing coming up, lol.

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009
kl there no good server files reali atm ash thats why i ant started a low rate lol

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
TDs files willg et you a nice low rate online.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
TDs files willg et you a nice low rate online.

imo TDs files are not stable and safe enough any more, especially for a low rate, can be so easily ruined.

but thats the main reason why there isnt as many servers around ne more as there used to be, no files to work with. back when TD was doing regular updates on his files id say there was a good 10+ servers online... theres like wot, 4 online now? lol. be nice for the primal files to be completed but dont hold ur breath.

ive been tempted for ages now to make a low rate similar to what 4h LR was.. when i think about how much fun it was pvpin and fightin on there, just gives me that urge

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
ive been tempted for ages now to make a low rate similar to what 4h LR was.. when i think about how much fun it was pvpin and fightin on there, just gives me that urge

4H LR pisses all over the HR server, said it before to you plenty of times. It was just a shame the UC dropped the way it did, I still played it to the death though.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk

You should do it, main reason is i hate high rates thats why i only played 4h hr for errmm one day and got bored. If you done a low rate i would differntly give it a go and hopefully get addicted :P but i hope you would change your gameshop so donators or w/e wouldn't have to much of an advantage over non donators, and i'm sure you could come up with lots of ideas / quests to keep people intrested in between leveling.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
4H LR pisses all over the HR server, said it before to you plenty of times. It was just a shame the UC dropped the way it did, I still played it to the death though.

what was UC lol?

You should do it, main reason is i hate high rates thats why i only played 4h hr for errmm one day and got bored. If you done a low rate i would differntly give it a go and hopefully get addicted :P but i hope you would change your gameshop so donators or w/e wouldn't have to much of an advantage over non donators, and i'm sure you could come up with lots of ideas / quests to keep people intrested in between leveling.

LR didnt even have donations for items, but thats also kinda why it failed, couldnt keep costs for dedi upkeep etc

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
now come it it died because u didnt updated it anymore , the lvl went way to slow from 45+ should slower easily , and the main reason was u opend HR and most of ppl went to it

if u would do this day a LR u would need like a dedi with 2gb ram , 10mb connection and maybe a dual core , and lets face it thats not so much im sure u could cover with a mini game shop =]

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
now come it it died because u didnt updated it anymore , the lvl went way to slow from 45+ should slower easily , and the main reason was u opend HR and most of ppl went to it

if u would do this day a LR u would need like a dedi with 2gb ram , 10mb connection and maybe a dual core , and lets face it thats not so much im sure u could cover with a mini game shop =]

What he said. You will have a nice low rate online.

h

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
what was UC lol?

LR didnt even have donations for items, but thats also kinda why it failed, couldnt keep costs for dedi upkeep etc

4H lowrate just had a few things that ruined it.

You wernt far off making a long term low rate server work.

but why bother, may aswell just release a high rate that makes u more money, then make a new high rate every 9 months.

to me low rates arnt even about really slow levelling, its about low stats and drop rates.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
what was UC lol?

Dropped to 20-30 odds coming up to the closing of it.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
FH LR could of been long term but as ppl said HR opend for money reasons only 1 thing that ruined LR were the 50+ caves that got rushed in dodgy bodged drop files in htose caves and stuff all dropped to fast lol

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Yeh 4h lowrate was just abit off, droprates sucked.

wasnt far off.

/gw

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Was mainly because the drop files were linds from meteor, it wasnt a completely new server. so there were a few bugged drops like the ghouls that droped kit far 2 much. saying that tho the mobs droped 2 often so was partly my fault also

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Was mainly because the drop files were linds from meteor, it wasnt a completely new server. so there were a few bugged drops like the ghouls that droped kit far 2 much. saying that tho the mobs droped 2 often so was partly my fault also

Yeah, was hard to recover from the **** ups at the start as it made people lose faith in drops and feel like they lost out if they didnt benefit.

I said to wipe and balance drops but ppl thought it was just because fubu got a heaven item, it was actually cus drops were retarded, mainly on mobs.

Dura dropping too fast with no spec rep was also a big problem.

/gw

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Just 1 of them mistakes i had to learn from, it was my 1st low rate, if i done a new low rate id do many things different.