Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
The group is releaseing most days, and have been since day one

if you look bk at my posts, i was going to release this ages ago, i dint coz.. i was under the inpression lomcn was going to release for all

now thats clear, its not going to be released to you guys,

il release this i have, at the right time

tgav2 is also using some of this, so hence i cant release the latest, but what you have at mo is old

dam it dont even have the newer interface from june

Not really looked tbh, but if the Chinese have released it, it should be pretty easy to get lol. Il pop on QQ when i have time and check it out, am not working on another one though, find anything i gladly release on here.

I would be intrested in a Shanda base source though, supporting wzl format which am aware BlueM2 is currently at? am not sure, not really into the mir seen.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

if you look bk at my posts, i was going to release this ages ago, i dint coz.. i was under the inpression lomcn was going to release for all

tgav2 is also using some of this, so hence i cant release the latest, but what you have at mo is old

Its all good and well people saying they may release new files but until they do we can only work with files we can actually get working.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Sorry to say but any thing to do with or the server you cant release, but you come come to ask for help.but you say on your forums you need 4k for a goood coder?

i dont get it lif are you here to help or say you cant release when some finds files the files you got

Razhiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2012
hmmmm some people dont fell good when see other people working hard to get new files , all my respect for the little coders making hard work and share files or ideea for other who have the file and keep it for self i think is batter stay away and leave little codres to make something ps " if u wana share something just do it but dont share craps ! " ... all my time i stay on lomcn and i try get some info to be honest the most nice person from here was Sanity whit all respect for this preson and others !

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Sorry to say but any thing to do with or the server you cant release, but you come come to ask for help.but you say on your forums you need 4k for a goood coder?

i dont get it lif are you here to help or say you cant release when some finds files the files you got
Agree with you on this, I'm grateful to the people like Sam,lif,milo and what they do for the community it dose grate on me when they come here saying no point using these as there old, but when they find a new source they keep for their selfs, Yes they have a right todo so but when it comes down to it there is people who are so far ahead of the rest of the community on the latest sources

its just like, is there any point anymore
also saying you may release a updated source doesn't help much either release a up to date source anything or keep stump

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Files been released on youtube since lomcn have made it fully clear they dont want them released here

So on this note, you have you should have deleted my account instead of the warnings and removing my vip account

So please remove my account now :) and merry xmas to all peace

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
What's the issue with lomcn not wanting them released here ?

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
What's the issue with lomcn not wanting them released here ?
Because that's LOMCN now a days. Where have you been? Might as well just change this site to the Mir Chronicles home page.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Because that's LOMCN now a days. Where have you been? Might as well just change this site to the Mir Chronicles home page.

Perhaps we should all use ragezone instead then ;p If thats the case though it sucks, lomcn admin team this a mir resource site or what... only release what you want people to see or not ?

Reactions: ChaseyLane

kengamer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2013
I am hoping to co-operate with some people here to open a server under my gaming business cost :) Always wanted to run a private server and love MIR2 since i was 12!! Remember that time the internet was so bad, have to sign up for the most expensive internet to play online games and cost my dad $1000 that month and i got smashed LOL

I ran Cabal Online for a while just few months back but due to lack of team member i need to closed it down :(

I am gonna try this APPLEM2 and host it up and see how it goes, since i know nothing about coding but i will try and find out. THANKS A LOT for the files and link!!!

KEN from Melbourne!

---------- Post Merged at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Just tested, all open fine and connected except i cannot start the game with the mir2.exe provided.

When i started it, it goes open and close and created a !debug.txt file with content :

27/12/2013 3:44:59 AM ----------------------- started ------------------------
27/12/2013 3:44:59 AM ----------------------- closed -------------------------

Any idea what is going on? I am running on a Win 7 64bit now, but i set mir2.exe run on win xp service pack 3 also run as admin. tried everything it just won't open~ Please help.

Thank you very much guys
Ken

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Umm if it's just working server files that you want then I don't think this is for you...

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I am hoping to co-operate with some people here to open a server under my gaming business cost :) Always wanted to run a private server and love MIR2 since i was 12!! Remember that time the internet was so bad, have to sign up for the most expensive internet to play online games and cost my dad $1000 that month and i got smashed LOL

I ran Cabal Online for a while just few months back but due to lack of team member i need to closed it down :(

I am gonna try this APPLEM2 and host it up and see how it goes, since i know nothing about coding but i will try and find out. THANKS A LOT for the files and link!!!

KEN from Melbourne!

---------- Post Merged at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Just tested, all open fine and connected except i cannot start the game with the mir2.exe provided.

When i started it, it goes open and close and created a !debug.txt file with content :

27/12/2013 3:44:59 AM ----------------------- started ------------------------
27/12/2013 3:44:59 AM ----------------------- closed -------------------------

Any idea what is going on? I am running on a Win 7 64bit now, but i set mir2.exe run on win xp service pack 3 also run as admin. tried everything it just won't open~ Please help.

Thank you very much guys
Ken

Which client are you using? Use the Heroes client then patch it with the patch on here. You client closing it's due to it not being able to read client files.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Your most likely missing some client files, you can use this client just remove all files in the base directory and put the mir2 client exe and ini in there and reapply sanitys client patch.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
This is a big dilemma, We will never be upto the standard of the Chinese and the AceM2 should we even waste our time with these files.
They have great potential. But should we be working on the C# files and incorporate the latest Chinese/Korean to them?

The whole point of LOMCN is sharing. It just seems the select few have the contacts, keeps for them selves whether they are thriving or failed projects.

Shouldn't LOMCN be at the point where the Chinese and Koreans are coming to this forum for our files? Rather then us chasing after there's.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
This is a big dilemma, We will never be upto the standard of the Chinese and the AceM2 should we even waste our time with these files.
They have great potential. But should we be working on the C# files and incorporate the latest Chinese/Korean to them?

The whole point of LOMCN is sharing. It just seems the select few have the contacts, keeps for them selves whether they are thriving or failed projects.

Shouldn't LOMCN be at the point where the Chinese and Koreans are coming to this forum for our files? Rather then us chasing after there's.

Do you mean Chronicles? Because this source is exactly what Ace was apart from the new graphics which am sure if you spent time looking around you may find. Ace said they would release the files then they didn't, why? simple answer is Chronicles, if they release the files now and people started bringing out servers it would impact Chronicles users.

Chronicles is so far a head of Ace now with sin/archer coded, it puts to question why they are not bothering releasing the Ace source, a little selfish is a understatement considering they didn't develop the source themselfs.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Do you mean Chronicles? Because this source is exactly what Ace was apart from the new graphics which am sure if you spent time looking around you may find. Ace said they would release the files then they didn't, why? simple answer is Chronicles, if they release the files now and people started bringing out servers it would impact Chronicles users.

Chronicles is so far a head of Ace now with sin/archer coded, it puts to question why they are not bothering releasing the Ace source, a little selfish is a understatement considering they didn't develop the source themselfs.
Very true, it's down to the original coders to release the AceM2 source, but whether they do or not is the question but from their silence on the matter guess we ain't gonna see the daylight of them.

But I like I've said should we be chasing a upto date Chinese source? Which is riddled with errors/bug and hidden back doors and cheats?

also when you say it would effect the chronicles use count my honest opinion I would rather play a server which gives the best professional experience rather then a quick change of npcs and add couple features what's been added in every server,

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Well I agree with implementing stuff into c# because Jamie built it up from scratch so we can trust it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C# source has the potential to be the best source by a large margin but it really needs people developing it, but this source you need to remember is custom, it isn't cn, kr or euro it just had a long line of groups developing it over time 4G > Blood > 361 > Apple and so on.

But i totally agree, everyone needs to focus on C#, it's a great source but needs a lot of work, but seems to be a lack of people who know C# so it may take a while before we see any servers using it.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
I agree lomcn should just work on it all together as a community however we all know that will never happen haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.